Palin emails prove to be media's scud missile

I wonder where the Clinton years E-mails and memo's are.. I suspect in lock up...

Yup....

where are the Illinois state Representative and US Senate emails for Pres. Obama?

Ha.Ha.--to be honest I would much rather read 22,000 e-mails of Palin's that have to sit down and listen to every perfectly pronounced speech Barack Obama has given.

Now that would be TORTURE.

Still, nearly 8,000 pages were either withheld or redacted, sometimes heavily, in a process that began 10 months before Ms. Palin left office — when the news media first began requesting them —

The emails further prove me to have been right since September of 2008.

well, thats natural, I mean you've never been wrong sooo....

anyway, care to share your keen political acumen thus;

a)how is any of this germane? she has not been in office for what, 2 years? has she declared herself as a candidate?

b) has anyone asked for say romneys and pawlentys e mails?

c) do you even know if anyone has?

and,

d) where are; obama's Illinois state rep. and senatorial emails?

I'm sure there won't be much said about these emails on MSNBC or CNN. At least not until they can come up with a way to twist something into another Palin bashing fairy tale.

Palin emails show political persona, husband's key role - Yahoo! News

So what if Todd was an active part of the governor's day to day...sounds like he was a valuable resource in areas where it was needed. Just like the countless aides and assistants that are used by every other mayor, governor or president. Many of which, I'm sure, also relied on their spouses from time to time for one thing or another.

I was very disappointed that they didn't find the nude photos...oh wait, that was someone else.

Why are you so obsessed with Palin?

Look at your avatar, you little cumstain.

I'd give you props in the rep department, but it won't let me. But thank you for shutting him up. I wish I had seen his dumb ass response sooner. I might have beat you to it.

Just too easy of a target.

Too bad for the evil left wingers who so badly wanted to dig up some dirt on Palin. Turns out Palin was a great Governor and a great human.

Still, nearly 8,000 pages were either withheld or redacted, sometimes heavily, in a process that began 10 months before Ms. Palin left office — when the news media first began requesting them —

Kinda like what happened to Obama's birth certificate when people started asking for that? Or when people asked to see Obama's college records that nobody has been able to locate yet? I see.......

Kinda like what happened to Obama's birth certificate when people started asking for that? Or when people asked to see Obama's college records that nobody has been able to locate yet? I see.......

...and kinda just as much the peoples' right to know...

...and kinda just as much the peoples' right to know...

I didn't say it wasn't...
But we're being harrassed from the left because we want to know that our president is legit, there's just too many unanswered questions. With Palin, they're just trying to dig up dirt on her. And i believe it's because they're all scared of her and aren't all that sure that she won't end up our next president!

Forum List

Back