Palin email hacker targeted family and staff, investigators say (Sarah not only one)

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
t looks like Sarah Palin wasn’t the only target of an online hacker. Law enforcement officials are investigating claims that the private e-mail accounts of the Republican vice presidential candidate’s family and staff were also compromised.

“Yesterday, the Department received a referral alleging that the personal e-mail accounts of Gov. Sarah Palin, her staff, and her family had been unlawfully hacked. The Department is reviewing the matter,” Justice Department spokeswoman Laura Sweeney said on Thursday.

The FBI and Secret Service launched a formal investigation on Wednesday into the hacking of one of Palin’s Yahoo! e-mail accounts. Yahoo! declined to comment Thursday on details of the investigation, citing Palin’s privacy and the sensitivity of such investigations.

Palin E-mail Hacker Targeted Family and Staff, Investigators Say - America’s Election HQ

I would not be surprised if this gets traced back to the highest levels of the Obama campaign.

Clearly they were unaware of the Logan Act, so why would they be unaware that e-mail hacking is also a federal crime?

I would not be surprised if this gets traced back to the highest levels of the Obama campaign.

Oh I will DEFINITELY take that bet.

If you are right I will donate fifty dollars to McCain. If I am right (this did not originate with Obama's campaign) you will donate 25 dollars to Obama.

See I am even giving you good odds.

Deal?

Palin E-mail Hacker Targeted Family and Staff, Investigators Say - America’s Election HQ

Clearly they were unaware of the Logan Act, so why would they be unaware that e-mail hacking is also a federal crime?

There is an echo in here ... :confused:

Wouldn't be surprised if this gets traced all the way back to the highest echelons of the Obama campaign.

I don't know if it will get traced to the upper echelons, but I do believe the righteous followers of the Obammessiah truly believe that the ends justify the means when crushing the opponent. Seriously, nobody try to convince me otherwise, I have watched these yayhoos long enough. :eusa_hand:

I don't know if it will get traced to the upper echelons, but I do believe the righteous followers of the Obammessiah truly believe that the ends justify the means when crushing the opponent. Seriously, nobody try to convince me otherwise, I have watched these yayhoos long enough. :eusa_hand:

Indeed.

Forum List

Back