Palin e-mails reveal a powerful ‘first dude’

Did the people of Alaska elect Sarah or Todd or both? Is this even legal?

Officially he was the first gentleman of Alaska. More people called him the "first dude." But newly released e-mails show that Todd Palin was busy doing more than snow machine driving and salmon fishing during Sarah Palin's two and a half years as governor and vice presidential candidate.
Palin e-mails reveal a powerful ?first dude? - Politics- msnbc.com

Funniest part of this is how the rightwing Palin cult tried to make the ludicrous argument that she had so much 'executive experience'.

By their 'logic' Todd should have been the VP candidate.

You guys on the Left are correct, you have nothing to fear.

Keep moving Leftward.

Todd had more executive Experience than Obama did before he got his first real job and gave us 8MM unemployed and a $1.6 TRILLION deficit

Seeing all the pre-commercial attention the Tebow Superbowl ad got through the Libs complaining and drawing attention to it, served the purpose well. Tebow's didn't have to say or do much in the commercial...it had all been covered and drawn to the public's attention.

"Pre" publicity is a powerful thing.

That said, the Libs are now trying to make Sarah Palin look bad by spreading the news that her hubby Todd played a role in governing Alaska.

I say again, "pre" publicity is a powerful thing.

Libs, wake up!!! The Palin camp is cleverly playing the "pre-publicity" game by spotlighting Todd's political experience now, which will serve him well as First Dude, when Palin runs for higher office.
cheesy.gif

Seeing all the pre-commercial attention the Tebow Superbowl ad got through the Libs complaining and drawing attention to it, served the purpose well. Tebow's didn't have to say or do much in the commercial...it had all been covered and drawn to the public's attention.

"Pre" publicity is a powerful thing.

That said, the Libs are now trying to make Sarah Palin look bad by spreading the news that her hubby Todd played a role in governing Alaska.

I say again, "pre" publicity is a powerful thing.

Libs, wake up!!! The Palin camp is cleverly playing the "pre-publicity" game by spotlighting Todd's political experience now, which will serve him well as First Dude, when Palin runs for higher office.
cheesy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. DO you REALLY believe this bullshit? It is painfully obvious that Todd is so much smarter than Sarah. I can only hope she doesn't write the answers to questions on her hand when and if she hits the national stage. It just makes her look dumb.

LOL. I just sit here and laugh while reading all about Palin, Todd and whoever.

Once again. Palin isn't running for anything. So who cares????

Exactly. But wait....how many ass hats on this board drool over her and hope that she WILL run?

The Celebrity Bulge website reports that Todd Palin has a 3" dick. 10s of million of liberal men break out into jealous rage and their women say "damn".

LOL. I just sit here and laugh while reading all about Palin, Todd and whoever.

Once again. Palin isn't running for anything. So who cares????

She said she would if she thought it was good for the country and her family.

I think she said the same thing when referencing her decision to quit as Gov.

Forum List

Back