Palin E-mail Hacker Targeted Family and Staff, Investigators Say

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
The question is, are liberals protesting about this violation of personal privacy? Or is ok since it happened to Palin?

So far, I haven't seen any Democrats come out and denounce this... It's also funny how CNN doesn't find this news worthy....yet any made up story about Palin that is not true is news worthy... interesting.

Another question is, how far does this go? Did Obama's campaign know about this? Dis Obama know about this?

Is this was Republican it would be front page news on CNN and there would be trials and hearings trying to put this guy away for life... and of course it would be President Bush's fault...

Palin E-mail Hacker Targeted Family and Staff, Investigators Say - America’s Election HQ

The question is, are liberals protesting about this violation of personal privacy? Or is ok since it happened to Palin?

So far, I haven't seen any Democrats come out and denounce this... It's also funny how CNN doesn't find this news worthy....yet any made up story about Palin that is not true is news worthy... interesting.

Another question is, how far does this go? Did Obama's campaign know about this? Dis Obama know about this?

Is this was Republican it would be front page news on CNN and there would be trials and hearings trying to put this guy away for life... and of course it would be President Bush's fault...

Palin E-mail Hacker Targeted Family and Staff, Investigators Say - America’s Election HQ
In reality, KY, ever dem leaning poster on this board has denounced this hacker.

My guess as to why it isn't front page news is because it makes Palin look like an idiot.

Forum List

Back