Palin E-Mail Hacker Says It Was Easy.Father of the hacker is..

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
Palin E-Mail Hacker Says It Was Easy
A person claiming to be the hacker who obtained access to Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's private Yahoo e-mail on Tuesday has posted a supposed first-person account of the hack, revealing the relatively simple steps he says he took to crack the private e-mail of the Republican vice-presidential candidate.

The story was briefly posted Wednesday to the 4chan forum where the hack first surfaced. Bloggers have connected the handle of the poster, "Rubico," to an e-mail address, and tentatively identified the owner as a college student in Tennessee.

Threat Level was unable to reach the student by phone because his number is unlisted. His father, when reached at home, said he could not talk about the matter and would have no comment. The father is a Democratic state representative.

Palin E-Mail Hacker Says It Was Easy | Threat Level from Wired.com

from your own link.

and the link to the student so far is tenuous.

I need to read /b/ more. All I read now is /s/ and /gif/ - I miss all the good stuff!

If you really do read /s/ and /gif/ then I'm not surprised.

Honestly, people on 4chan make stupid claims like this all the time.

As Shogun said, this is tenuous at best.

This is a NON-STORY.

The hacker said that he read all of the e-mails in the Palin account and found "nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped. All I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family."
He probably wouldn't be able to say the same thing about Biden. :badgrin:

As Shogun said, this is tenuous at best.

This is a NON-STORY.

This coming from the runt that posted a CNN story claiming Palin never went to Iraq when Palin has never claimed to have been to Iraq.

However shall the GOP stand against such assailing intellects?

This coming from the runt that posted a CNN story claiming Palin never went to Iraq when Palin has never claimed to have been to Iraq.

However shall the GOP stand against such assailing intellects?

Runt? Hardy Har Har.

I was pointing out with that article how McCain got all over Obama for not going to Iraq on this many days. But he doesn't mind his own VP never having even gone there ONCE.

The GOP is accusing someone on 4chan (do you even have a idea of what that site is?) of doing this. Do you know how many lies and BS are posted on that site daily? That's the whole point of Anon, I could say I'm the king of the world but it doesn't make it exactly true.

:cuckoo:

Since when did visiting Iraq become a pre-qual for VP?

Obama should have stayed home instead of seeking to violate the constitutional separations of powers and the Logan Act by subverting US policy for his own cynical powerplays. Again: US troops are just political props to "progressives".

Since when did visiting Iraq become a pre-qual for VP?

Obama should have stayed home instead of seeking to violate the constitutional separations of powers and the Logan Act by subverting US policy for his own cynical powerplays. Again: US troops are just political props to "progressives".

Never said visiting became a prequal for VP, John McCain practically did. He must of saw something wrong with Obama not going to Iraq in a good number of days if he kept bringing it up.

Oh by the way, LOVE the attempt at topic change!

This is a topic about the hacker and 4chan. Answer my question or do you really have no idea what it is?

Why did you change the topic? Perhaps because I was right.

Runt? Hardy Har Har.

I was pointing out with that article how McCain got all over Obama for not going to Iraq on this many days. But he doesn't mind his own VP never having even gone there ONCE.

The GOP is accusing someone on 4chan (do you even have a idea of what that site is?) of doing this. Do you know how many lies and BS are posted on that site daily? That's the whole point of Anon, I could say I'm the king of the world but it doesn't make it exactly true.

:cuckoo:
She actually did claim she went to Iraq, or McCain claimed she did. Another of those charming lies.

State Rep. Mike Kernell confirmed Thursday that his son, a University of Tennessee-Knoxville student, is at the center of heated Internet discussion into the hacking of the personal e-mail of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Kernell, a Memphis Democrat, confirmed that it is his 20-year-old son, David, who is being widely named on Internet blogs and chatrooms in connection with an unfolding story about Palin's hacked e-mail accounts.
Advertisement

The FBI and the Secret Service started a formal investigation on Wednesday into the hacking.

David Kernell is a student at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. Mike Kernell said he spoke to his son on Thursday, as he does on a regular basis.

Kernell otherwise declined to comment, or discuss his son’s whereabouts.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080918/NEWS02/80918081

Forum List

Back