Palin draws hundreds at Iowa book signing

Palin draws hundreds at Iowa book signing - More politics- msnbc.com
SIOUX CITY - Hundreds of fans of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin gathered at a bookstore in Sioux City, Iowa, waiting early Sunday morning for Palin to arrive and begin autographing copies of her book, “Going Rogue.”

Hundreds? HUNDREDS? I need to recheck the estimates at Faux News, probably..

She hits my town tomorrow and you can bet she will draw thousands here. We are conservatives out here in the real country. I love the fact that she is ignoring the left coasts.:lol::lol: We have been nothing but fly over country for the libs.

SIOUX CITY - Hundreds of fans of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin gathered at a bookstore in Sioux City, Iowa, waiting early Sunday morning for Palin to arrive and begin autographing copies of her book, “Going Rogue.”

She hits my town tomorrow and you can bet she will draw thousands here. We are conservatives out here in the real country. I love the fact that she is ignoring the left coasts.:lol::lol: We have been nothing but fly over country for the libs.

LOL....the "real" country. Is that where the "real" Americans Palin kept yapping about live?????

Last edited:
America is very lucky to have a patriotic citizen like Sarah Palin.

She exemplifies the American dream.

And is proof that any America can make a difference and rise to meet any challenge.

We need many more like her in our government

There's more than one left coast?

Too funny!!!!!

And is proof that any America can make a difference and rise to meet any challenge.

Ummm...she's a blogger, remember? She quit our government...

Ummm...she's a blogger, remember? She quit our government...

Exactly....we need MORE like her in our government.....quitters.

Yeah, she's doing the Meth Lab Incest circuit.

the government has more than enough asshats.

With temperatures hovering in the mid-teens, people from near and far traveled to Sioux City, Iowa, to see former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and get the Alaskan to sign their copies of her autobiography, "Going Rogue."

Ann Sexton drove three hours from Des Moines to see her hero face-to-face.

"I want to be sure that I get to meet her," Sexton said. "If that means staying up all night wrapped in a down coat. … I used to live in Central Minnesota. This is nothing."

By this morning, hundreds of people packed Southern Hills Mall in Iowa's most conservative corner. Many people in attendance hoped Palin would be selling more than books.

"I would hope that she would think about running in 2012," Palin supporter Jaci Hoeffer said.

Full article here

Sarah Palin Draws Crowd at Iowa Book Signing - ABC News

Dear Fox news....Palin draws "Hundreds".

So does Ling-Ling the panda.....

And for much the same reasons. Both are cute and neither should be allowed near the presidency.

With temperatures hovering in the mid-teens, people from near and far traveled to Sioux City, Iowa, to see former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and get the Alaskan to sign their copies of her autobiography, "Going Rogue."

Ann Sexton drove three hours from Des Moines to see her hero face-to-face.

"I want to be sure that I get to meet her," Sexton said. "If that means staying up all night wrapped in a down coat. … I used to live in Central Minnesota. This is nothing."

By this morning, hundreds of people packed Southern Hills Mall in Iowa's most conservative corner. Many people in attendance hoped Palin would be selling more than books.

"I would hope that she would think about running in 2012," Palin supporter Jaci Hoeffer said.

Full article here

Sarah Palin Draws Crowd at Iowa Book Signing - ABC News

You betcha! The GOP will win it this time!

There's more than one left coast?

Too funny!!!!!

Some people are geography challenged, LOL!

Forum List

Back