Palin Dominates Obama

$Palin.jpg

If quitting her role as Governor of Alaska with 30 months to go IMPROVES her standing with Conservatives then that is a pretty sad statement about Conservatives today.

View attachment 7683

If quitting her role as Governor of Alaska with 30 months to go IMPROVES her standing with Conservatives then that is a pretty sad statement about Conservatives today.

You got a point there, that's why I don't think she'll enjoy full support from conservatives, such as myself. I mean I don't dislike the woman, but she's just a little too, golly gee, shucks, you betcha, let's go fishin' for me. I don't want the average Joe or the average Jane. I want somebody that's sharp as a razor blade and meaner'n a wounded rattle snake. I want somebody that welcomes a good fight and fights to win. The only thing 'bipartisan' has meant in the past decade has been republicans cave to democrats. Fuck that. I'm tired of looking at this same line up of candidates that lie and promise their filthy ass off during a campaign but as soon as they get elected and hit Washington it's as though they go through a brain washing and forget every word they said on the campaign.... *cough*.... obama.

We do need fresh faces. We need to clean the whole damn town out in Washington. It's refreshing to hear people now saying that, because I've been saying it for years. I think the 2010 elections are panning out to be some of the most eventful elections this country has ever seen.

Last edited:
hmmm, you mean like Obama?

Like Obama, like Palin, like many political leaders that people turn into a religion. People in this country have a tendency to do that. Another example would be the right's worship of Ronald Reagan.

During the latest two-week news cycle, Sarah Palin has dominated the media's attention at the expense of Obama. While Obama flew across the globe shaking hands and making promises of future promises with various world dignitaries, Palin, from her home office in Wasilla Alaska, appears to be emerging from her governor resignation bombshell as the national conservative figure so many want her to be. Polling indicates the resignation has further improved her standing among conservatives, and nearly 50% of Independents would consider voting for her as well - a stronger showing than President Obama is currently receiving among that all-important voting group.

And Palin's most recent pledge to travel the country speaking in support of all politicians who are fighting for what is right for America - be they Democrat or Republican, will likely play even more favorably among these Independent voters.

Palin is proving a fascinating political spectacle - though it remains to be seen if it will ultimately form into a legitimate political movement that extends beyond the conservative base of the Republican Party.

What is certain for now, is that she is currently the most fascinating figure in American politics.

EXCLUSIVE: Palin to stump for conservative Democrats - Washington Times

Ever try to look away from a train wreck?

This could be the beginning of a new movement in politics, one that gets away from strictly following and endorsing candidates based on their party lines. I would be very happy to see independent candidates get a louder voice and support. If Palin shows she is non-partisan, maybe she can have a positive effect. I just hope she can bend a little and not sweat the little issue differences. We need to give candidates some flexibility and not be afraid to let them be honest in their views. But at the same time, our elected officials and future candidates, need to serve in accordance to the Constitution and in the peoples' best interest. It will be very interesting to see how the media and public react to Palin. It is obviously she can take the heat, because you know the media and her political enemies are going to continue to try and destroy her. You go Sarah!

LOL. The fruitcake party.

Democrats love it when she is in front of the cameras, it never works out well for her.

Republicans just hate it, don't you Rs know that?

Dems sound more and more like Vezzini from Princess Bride on the topic of Palin.

Palin is popular, newsworthy and a leading Conservative? That's Inconceivable!

Popular? :lol: A leading Republican? Sure, right up there with Ensign and Sarborn. A leading Conservative? Sure, the present makeup of the Rushpublican Party is such that is where she is. And the Democrats are loving it!

Because the LMSM doesn't like her? LOL!

There's nothing she can do -- short of dying -- that will ever make her a positive story in the LMSM.

No. She's silly and uninformed. She creates drama when she isn't getting enough attention.

She the subject of 15 frivolous Democrat lawsuits, not even Reagan faced that kind of horsehit. So like I said before, as long as she's breathing, she's a thorn in the Dems side.

Long live Sarah Palin! Long may she be a force in the Rushpublican Party! We Democrats love her. She helps us enormously at the polls.

View attachment 7683

You got a point there, that's why I don't think she'll enjoy full support from conservatives, such as myself. I mean I don't dislike the woman, but she's just a little too, golly gee, shucks, you betcha, let's go fishin' for me. I don't want the average Joe or the average Jane. I want somebody that's sharp as a razor blade and meaner'n a wounded rattle snake. I want somebody that welcomes a good fight and fights to win. The only thing 'bipartisan' has meant in the past decade has been republicans cave to democrats. Fuck that. I'm tired of looking at this same line up of candidates that lie and promise their filthy ass off during a campaign but as soon as they get elected and hit Washington it's as though they go through a brain washing and forget every word they said on the campaign.... *cough*.... obama.

We do need fresh faces. We need to clean the whole damn town out in Washington. It's refreshing to hear people now saying that, because I've been saying it for years. I think the 2010 elections are panning out to be some of the most eventful elections this country has ever seen.

Well now, we agree. I think we should just steamroll right over the Rushpublicans. No need for bi-partisanship. We saw how smart this bunch is in the last eight years. They should have no say in anything larger than a tri-cycle.

then how come YOU'RE not news worthy?

Because Dr. Grump doesn't have a large following that believe he is the 2nd coming? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

Naw, that is your idea. President Barak Hussein Obama believes that he can do the job as President of the United States, and enough people agreed with him that he recieved 365 electorial votes. And the Dems took 60 Senate seats, and 265 Rep seats on the basis of the incompetance, corruption, and idiocy in the present Rushpublican Party.

Because Dr. Grump doesn't have a large following that believe he is the 2nd coming? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

Naw, that is your idea. President Barak Hussein Obama believes that he can do the job as President of the United States, and enough people agreed with him that he recieved 365 electorial votes. And the Dems took 60 Senate seats, and 265 Rep seats on the basis of the incompetance, corruption, and idiocy in the present Rushpublican Party.
crawl back into your hole, rockhead

Obama won because he refused public financing and was able to raise and spend much more money than McCain. If McCain had spent more money than Obama, he would have won, and in that case, he would have carried many Congressional seats with him.

Obama won because he refused public financing and was able to raise and spend much more money than McCain. If McCain had spent more money than Obama, he would have won, and in that case, he would have carried many Congressional seats with him.
naw, McCain blew his chances with that "suspending my campaign" crap

That hurt him, but he was still in the running. What closed him out was that he didn't have enough money to challenge Obama even in normally red states. Ironically, when McCain said the financial crisis was too important and the issues and possible solutions were too unclear to deal with in the context of the campaign, and Obama said a president had to be able to handle these things without losing stride, it turned out McCain was right, no one really understood what was happening or what should have been done, and Obama was simply demonstrating how dangerously naive and arrogant he was.

That hurt him, but he was still in the running. What closed him out was that he didn't have enough money to challenge Obama even in normally red states. Ironically, when McCain said the financial crisis was too important and the issues and possible solutions were too unclear to deal with in the context of the campaign, and Obama said a president had to be able to handle these things without losing stride, it turned out McCain was right, no one really understood what was happening or what should have been done, and Obama was simply demonstrating how dangerously naive and arrogant he was.

Please, that is revisionist history. The economy is the number one issue facing the current President but could you imagine if that is all the President was able to deal with. Obama correctly made the point the President must be a multitasker. The majority of the American electorate recognized he demonstrated the quality of leadership necessary to deal with a major crisis and the many of other issues a President must deal with that do not go away when a crisis hits.

You do not agree with the majority of the electorate.

Forum List

Back