Palin does it again

Who?" O'Reilly pressed.

"The Dutch and the Norwegians, they are known for dikes and for cleaning up water and for dealing with spills.
Sarah Palin On Oil Spill: Send In Dutch Dike Builders (VIDEO)

In other words, they are folks who know their asses from a whole in the water.

when you have an emergency, you ask folks who might have a clue

The Dutch and Norway have already sent help. That's partly why it's a joke. Didn't you get that?

so as we see from actual links provided by others, you are giving out false information, AGAIN.

She sure as hell couldn't be any worse than the community organizor we have now for President.:lol:

Why do you people reflect on one job he had rather than teaching constitutional law at an ivy league university? It's really annoying. It's like when you apply for a job at a company and we look back and see that you were a bag boy at Albertson's or something like that... who the fuck cares what he did 20-30 years ago?

Obviously, not enough people cared.

I'd rather my President have been a community organizer 20-30 years ago than a fucking sportscaster on some no-name, irrelevant news channel in bumfuck egypt or a bimbo beauty queen.

First, the Huffinggluepost is never going to give Palin a fair and HONEST break-down. They will toss in disingenious lies, take words out of context and well do what liberals do, twist facts to push their agenda.

Obamination Administration rejected most of the important things that the Dutch and the Norwegians offered! Just as Bush was bashed, rightfully so, for rejecting a lot of foreign aid and support during Katrina. So should Comrade Obama.

Here is what she stated:

"What the federal government should have done is accept the assistance of foreign countries, of entrepreneurial Americans who have had solution that they wanted presented. They can't even get a phone call returned, Bill," Palin said, shaking her head.

"Who?" O'Reilly pressed.

"The Dutch and the Norwegians, they are known for dikes and for cleaning up water and for dealing with spills. They offered to help, and yet no, they too -- with the proverbial can't even get a phone call back. That is what the Norwegians are telling us and the Dutch are telling us," Palin explained. "And then the entrepreneurial Americans. The company in Maine that has the boom and the absorbents. Those companies that are waiting for the Obama Administration eight weeks later for the regulators to come in and say 'okay, we'll purchase from you now, we'll do all that we can.' That's where some of the frustration is."

Why do you people reflect on one job he had rather than teaching constitutional law at an ivy league university? It's really annoying. It's like when you apply for a job at a company and we look back and see that you were a bag boy at Albertson's or something like that... who the fuck cares what he did 20-30 years ago?

I'd rather my President have been a community organizer 20-30 years ago than a fucking sportscaster on some no-name, irrelevant news channel in bumfuck egypt or a bimbo beauty queen.

don't forget, that would be a bimbo beauty queen who was a mayor of a city and then Governor of a state.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
First, the Huffinggluepost is never going to give Palin a fair and HONEST break-down. They will toss in disingenious lies, take words out of context and well do what liberals do, twist facts to push their agenda.

Obamination Administration rejected most of the important things that the Dutch and the Norwegians offered! Just as Bush was bashed, rightfully so, for rejecting a lot of foreign aid and support during Katrina. So should Comrade Obama.

Here is what she stated:

"What the federal government should have done is accept the assistance of foreign countries, of entrepreneurial Americans who have had solution that they wanted presented. They can't even get a phone call returned, Bill," Palin said, shaking her head.

"Who?" O'Reilly pressed.

"The Dutch and the Norwegians, they are known for dikes and for cleaning up water and for dealing with spills. They offered to help, and yet no, they too -- with the proverbial can't even get a phone call back. That is what the Norwegians are telling us and the Dutch are telling us," Palin explained. "And then the entrepreneurial Americans. The company in Maine that has the boom and the absorbents. Those companies that are waiting for the Obama Administration eight weeks later for the regulators to come in and say 'okay, we'll purchase from you now, we'll do all that we can.' That's where some of the frustration is."
So she lied. Isn't that even worse?

I lost the link for the following quote. Prove it's wrong.

"In late May, the administration accepted Mexico's offer of two skimmers and 13,779 feet of boom; a Dutch offer of three sets of Koseq sweeping arms, which attach to the sides of ships and gather oil; and eight skimming systems offered by Norway."

That is a red herring move and you know it. The Dutch and Norwegians offered a heck of a lot more, including direct assistance and you think accepting 3 Dutch sweeps and 8 Norwegian skimmers is what Palin was referring to? Better question is, are you stupid.

It would be like when Greece was getting bailed out and the EU offered Billions of dollars, the Greeks said no thanks we will settle for million bags of rice instead.

Well you got your wish.

Barry Boy and his pack of Chicago thugs sure didn't seem on top of this from day one.

I didn't expect OL'BO to don a wetsuit and go down to fix it but I did expect him to show some concern.

This wasn't Barry's fault but he did say the buck stopped with him. Unlik Harry Trueman, you wonder how much those words mean coming from the Community Organizer.

As for the Palin,, she ain't the POTUS so who cares what she has to say?? I sure don't.

Last edited:

don't forget, that would be a bimbo beauty queen who was a mayor of a city and then Governor of a state.:eusa_whistle:

Half a governor. She quit on her constituents, remember?

While you may find that "cute" I was one of her, constituents.
and as I've said before, we Alaskans understood her reasons for resigning as it was affecting us ALL what was being done to her by the Progressive-Democrat-Republican machine up there. Not that I would "expect" any of you to care about that. cause then you all wouldn't have you cute little DIG at her to use.

Last edited:
It's funny as SHIT to watch Palin sidestep the direct question asked by Bill-O if SHE knew what to do... Apparently, Obama is supposed to know all about plugging holes in the ground under water but this chick launches into some bullshit deflection about the dutch.

:rofl:

HILARIOUS!

Half a governor. She quit on her constituents, remember?

While you may find that "cute" I was one of her, constituents.
and as I've said before, we Alaskans understood her reasons for resigning as it was affecting us ALL what was being done to her by the Progressive-Democrat-Republican machine up there. Not that I would "expect" any of you to care about that. cause then you all wouldn't have you cute little DIG at her to use.

They don't want to believe that at all.

They keep saying how unimportant she is and what a quitter she is but the just can't seem to stop talking about her.

Palin isn't running for anything yet all the lefties can't stop talking about her. Everytime she says something they jump on it like its gospel.

I like Palin but I don't take eveything she or anyone else says as gospel. LOL

Here's some more stuff from the WaPo article. The link is worth clicking because there's a really good photo gallery on the page (no. 14 is my favorite):

"We'll let BP decide on what expertise they do need," State Department spokesman Gordon Duguid told reporters on May 19. "We are keeping an eye on what supplies we do need. And as we see that our supplies are running low, it may be at that point in time to accept offers from particular governments."

((cut))

In many cases, this equipment is being provided by private companies -- at BP's expense. And like other elements of the joint response, decision-making has been complicated because federal officials must consult with the oil giant before signing off on any offer.

"The coordination on this side of the ocean was not completely clear," said Floris van Hovell, press counselor for the Dutch Embassy in Washington, adding that when a Dutch official was seeking to broker an aid agreement last month, "it was for a long time unclear on where he should go to and who should take the decision."

So it seems like the reason for a slow acceptance of foreign aid is mainly two-fold:

a) After the rig exploded, both BP and the government were unaware of how bad it really was and felt their supplies were adequate based on estimates about the size of the leak, estimates that turned out to be way low. Speaking only for myself, I didn't even pay attention to this story until the first week in May; I had no idea it was going to be this bad. Having said that, the government and BP should have accepted whatever aid initially just to be on the safe side.

b) There was some red tape, as far as federal officials having to go to BP for approval on the aid offered. There's probably some complicated legal shit in the contracts for off-shore drilling, as far as who is responsible for what. So even though it may have been nice to have the government completely take over the situation, doing so might have broken some contracts. There's an ethical question about if the government should break the law in times of crisis.

As far as Palin goes, there was nothing in the article that showed the White House was flatly ignoring phones calls offering assistance. So she's either engaging in misleading hyperbole, or is ignorant of the situation.

President Sara Palain, First-Husband 'whats-his-name', First unmarried daughter 'whats-her-name', First handicapped 'whats-his-name'....has a nice ring to it?

I saw the title

Palin does it again, and thought....She quit again? But then, she has nothing to quit now, does she?

It's funny as SHIT to watch Palin sidestep the direct question asked by Bill-O if SHE knew what to do... Apparently, Obama is supposed to know all about plugging holes in the ground under water but this chick launches into some bullshit deflection about the dutch.

:rofl:

HILARIOUS!

Perhaps if she had as much access (as the POTUS does) to the experts of the world, she might have been able to have an answer. I believe she would not have been entertaining rock stars and/or playing golf until she had a handle on the situation....and I'm sure she would have called the BP people first thing.

Hey....she's not even the POTUS and you can't forget what she was doing 20-30 years ago....what a hypocrit.

:doubt:

I saw the title

Palin does it again, and thought....She quit again? But then, she has nothing to quit now, does she?

Sure she does .... she could quit using her freedom of speech rights .... give the progressives a chance to get their blood pressure back under control. Who knows, maybe the rabid left progressive would start eating their own if she quit.

Really, seriously, Really. This is the person you wanted one step away from becoming President of the United States. Dikes? How does that apply to a deep water oil spill.:cuckoo:

She sure as hell couldn't be any worse than the community organizor we have now for President.:lol:

Ever hear of grasping at straws?? That's what the bagheads love to do.

Really, seriously, Really. This is the person you wanted one step away from becoming President of the United States. Dikes? How does that apply to a deep water oil spill.:cuckoo:

"For the record, Obama is a "Senior Lecturer (on leave of absence)" at the University of Chicago Law School. Apparently, he has taught Constitutional Law III: Equal Protection and Substantive Due Process, Current Issues in Racism & the Law, and Voting Rights & the Democratic Process.

Frankly, Obama's credentials seem a bit thin to be teaching constitutional law at a school of Chicago's caliber, even as an adjunct professor teaching a non-core course. Obama does not appear to have practiced in the field of constitutional law, nor did he clerk for a Supreme Court Justice or publish in the field. "

Power Line - Professor Obama

And when this site says never published they mean it. There is not one paper published by Senior lecturer Obama. Not One. And is the Chicago Law School Ivy League? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back