Palin discusses her wardrobe at Florida rally

No, what you want is retaliation for Syria.

If you had any wits about you, you would know what's going on in the ME right now. Israel is in deep negotiations over peace with Syria and Damascus has been stepping up attacks to close its border to allowing terrorists to go into Iraq. Syria has a lot to gain by making nice with Israel as does America. Bush could've ruined that with 4 attack helicopters and ground forces. By United Nations standards, the United States officially invaded Syria today. That would be the.... 4th or 5th country the United States has invaded over the past 7 years. For what? A couple of Al Queda thugs?

Let me tell you how this works:

Syria is Shi'ite.
Iran is Shi'ite.
Lebanon is Shi'ite.
Hezbollah is Shi'ite.
Half of Iraq is Shi'ite including Al Sadr and his militants, who just this week led a massive protest against allowing US troops in Iraq until 2011.

You fuck with Syria, and the entire middle east could unravel. And you're passing this off with jokes. We have American lives on the line over there. 150,000 of our brave men and women. So when Bush officially invades yet another country, this could put our troops' lives in danger. More American troops dead... for what? Who were these Al Queda operatives that we had to go into Syria for?

If you had any wits about you, you would know what's going on in the ME right now. Israel is in deep negotiations over peace with Syria and Damascus has been stepping up attacks to close its border to allowing terrorists to go into Iraq. Syria has a lot to gain by making nice with Israel as does America. Bush could've ruined that with 4 attack helicopters and ground forces. By United Nations standards, the United States officially invaded Syria today. That would be the.... 4th or 5th country the United States has invaded over the past 7 years. For what? A couple of Al Queda thugs?

Syria is Shi'ite.
Iran is Shi'ite.
Lebanon is Shi'ite.
Hezbollah is Shi'ite.
Half of Iraq is Shi'ite including Al Sadr and his militants, who just this week led a massive protest against allowing US troops in Iraq until 2011.

You fuck with Syria, and the entire middle east could unravel. And you're passing this off with jokes. We have American lives on the line over there. 150,000 of our brave men and women. So when Bush officially invades yet another country, this could put our troops' lives in danger. More American troops dead... for what? Who were these Al Queda operatives that we had to go into Syria for?

doggone that boosh!

Syria is Shi'ite.
Iran is Shi'ite.
Lebanon is Shi'ite.
Hezbollah is Shi'ite.

Don't bother me with this drivel---I'm watching re-runs of Obama on important issues that the people care about---like---The last time he cried .:(

Syria is Shi'ite.
Iran is Shi'ite.
Lebanon is Shi'ite.
Hezbollah is Shi'ite.

and you have some proof that Bush, personally, order those helo's into syria?

till you do, this is moronic to even suggest

and you have some proof that Bush, personally, order those helo's into syria?

till you do, this is moronic to even suggest

God, I would hope so. The thought that someone in the military would bomb another country without direct presidential authority is scary.

Syria is Shi'ite.
Iran is Shi'ite.
Lebanon is Shi'ite.
Hezbollah is Shi'ite.

Syria is Sunni.
countrystudies.us/syria/30.htm

I have other links that confirm that.

God, I would hope so. The thought that someone in the military would bomb another country without direct presidential authority is scary.
i do believe they have the authority to follow those that attacked, but i'm not believing this actually happened

He may not have ordered it directly...but yeah, I'd say its a pretty sure bet authority came directly from the oval office one way or another. Either as part of a contingency plan, or more likely as a direct authorization for this particular action.

Syrian authorities have lodged a formal complaint as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back