Palin discusses her wardrobe at Florida rally

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
WTF?

[youtube]7xoKfee4MpQ&feature=channel[/youtube]

Meanwhile, the Obama campaign was talking about issues that actually matter to people.

I hadn't been here in awhile, but I see some things never change. Your posts are still vapid as ever. :lol:

why does she keep talking about it? doesn't the RNC want the media to forget this story?

saying that it's all staging doesn't bode well for someone who wants the American people to think she's authentic. Comparing her image to that of lights and stage props is very telling IMO... is she saying she's putting on a false front to the American people? that's it's merely a trick to dupe the people into believing she's something she's not?

and can I just say WTF? she bought her OWN wedding ring? The first dude is a cheap fuck apparently. :lol:

methinks she should dump John for Ken...

sarah%20palin%20action%20figure%20doll.jpg

Conservative women and gay men were interested. Do you not care what they think???

I only care what they think about the issues, not what they think about what Palin wears and who makes her gawdy earrings.

This is what happens when you slam the other guy for being "elitist" for months and months. Shes not even trying to win the election now, shes just trying to get a little bit of good will back.

WTF?

Meanwhile, the Obama campaign was talking about issues that actually matter to people.

It's called responding to allegations and getting the facts out. Something that pisses off Biden to no end and that Obama won't even do.

It's called responding to allegations and getting the facts out. Something that pisses off Biden to no end and that Obama won't even do.

Getting the facts out?

That the clothes aren't her property? (except that they are)...

Some facts....

I only care what they think about the issues, not what they think about what Palin wears and who makes her gawdy earrings.

Well, I did say conservative women and gay men. I assume that doesn't include you (although you are concerned about her earrings. :eusa_silenced:).

WTF?

Ha ha ha, if only the Obama campaign had used some of the money he's spent bashing McCain/Palin on the poor,,,, well my daddy always said "if cowshit was butter......":D

She did that. With Brian Williams. With the Chicago Tribune. Her responses are everywhere. Ok, story died. She shouldn't be bringing it back up. This is why she's a drag on the McCain ticket. People are concerned about real issues and this is what she brings up at a frickin rally? When I go to a political rally, I want to be reassured that in this person's capable hands, my country is going to be safe. I feel like I'm watching Bravo, not MSNBC.

She did that. With Brian Williams. With the Chicago Tribune. Her responses are everywhere. Ok, story died. She shouldn't be bringing it back up. This is why she's a drag on the McCain ticket. People are concerned about real issues and this is what she brings up at a frickin rally? When I go to a political rally, I want to be reassured that in this person's capable hands, my country is going to be safe. I feel like I'm watching Bravo, not MSNBC.

No, what you want is retaliation for Syria.

You say that Mr. Vapid, but you can't expect us to believe it do you? I mean Dude.

If you were that concerned about experience you would be challenging Obama's lack thereof.

Forum List

Back