Palin: Disaster

I'm attacking Biden and Couric- both cogs in the Democrat Machine, by comparing similar interviews. :lol:

you laugh a lot. is it because youre nervous, is it natural, or have you taken a little pick-me-up? :razz:

Only a loser would hold her candidate to a lower standard. It looks like you and Couric have something in common. :badgrin:

then you admit you and the entire Republican party are a bunch of losers? you all hold Sarah Palin to a MUCH lower standard and you know it.

IF any candidate on the Democratic ticket made the kind of comments she makes you'd be screaming what an idiot that person is.

The fact that you excuse her stupidity is just sad.

Last edited:
then you admit you and the entire Republican party are a bunch of losers? you all hold Sarah Palin to a MUCH lower standard and you know it.

IF any candidate on the Democratic ticket made the kind of comments she makes you'd be screaming what an idiot that person is.

The fact that you excuse her stupidity is just sad.

Then you admit you and the entire Democrat party are a bunch of losers? You all hold Joe Biden to a MUCH lower standard and you know it.

IF any candidate on the Republican ticket made the kind of comments he makes you'd be screaming what an idiot that person is.

The fact that you excuse his stupidity is just sad.[/QUOTE] :D

Nice deflection from the issue that you responded to. :D

you talking about biden is a deflection from the palin issue. and you deflected my question and never said why you arent supporting palin on this issue

You8 haven't seen many then, including your man Biden. :badgrin:

Biden answers tough questions, he just doesnt think before he speaks and sometimes I wonder who's side he is on. I will admit he is a tard but you Republicans will not admit that Palin is just embarrassing.

Biden answers tough questions, he just doesnt think before he speaks and sometimes I wonder who's side he is on. I will admit he is a tard but you Republicans will not admit that Palin is just embarrassing.
The question that Couric asked could not be answered unless you were a complete wonk on the history of McCain's legislative accomplishments. It is a standard ploy used by radio talk show hosts to shut up an intelligent caller, or a lwyer examining an expert witness: "Can you give me a specific example (on a specific issue)...." Since Couric used the tactic against Palin it's clear what her agenda was.

Biden, on the other hand, and per my example, screwed up on a softball question from the same interviewer, and she never called him on it.

But you Democrats will never admit that.

The issue here is Couric's digging into Palin's answer, while not doing the same for her candidate, Biden.

Is it possible for you to be any more full of crap? You just can't admit that your candidate is stupid can you? Just like your last candidate

The question that Couric asked could not be answered unless you were a complete wonk on the history of McCain's legislative accomplishments. It is a standard ploy used by radio talk show hosts to shut up an intelligent caller, or a lwyer examining an expert witness: "Can you give me a specific example (on a specific issue)...." Since Couric used the tactic against Palin it's clear what her agenda was.

Biden, on the other hand, and per my example, screwed up on a softball question from the same interviewer, and she never called him on it.

But you Democrats will never admit that.

Cant debate this anymore, I think I said I though Biden was tard also, your in denial if you cat admit Palin doesnt have a clue on anything.

Oh, and here's Lifelong Republican, Jack Cafferty unloading on Poor Sarah:

Jack Cafferty: There's a reason McCain keeps Palin away from the press

Jack Cafferty unloaded on Sarah Palin's "disastrous" interview with Katie Couric Friday afternoon on CNN, telling Wolf Blitzer, "There's a reason the McCain campaign keeps Governor Palin away from the press."

After showing a clip of Palin stumbling over Couric's question about the bailout and offering an answer connecting the bailout to healthcare, Cafferty asked, "Did you get that?"

He warned the viewers: "If John McCain wins this woman will be one 72-year-old's heartbeat away from being President of the United States. And if that doesn't scare the hell out of you, it should."

YouTube - Jack Cafferty Tells Us How He Really Feels About Sarah Palin

Well, this explains why McCain has been hiding Sarah Palin from the press ever since the convention and since the disasterous Gibson interview.

I haven't seen it yet, but reports are that her CBS interview with Couric was a disaster. She looks like she's totally out of her league.

And, now McCain is trying to cancel the VP debate.

Unbelievable.

Are you wingnuts EVER going to shut up? Palin this .. Pain that .... blah, blah, blah.

GMAFB.

Forum List

Back