Palin: Disaster

What other candidates has she interviewed. Did you see O'reily interview Obama, he was damn tough on Obama and Obama threw it right back and answered every fucking question to Bills acceptance. Your trying to deviate from whats going on here. She is the only politician I have ever seen that cant answer a tough fucking question.

Team McCain is trying to cancel, or forestall the VP debate and is evidently trying to pull the plug on all future legitmate media interviews with Palin.

Biden is out there every day taking question from reporters, and is routinely on shows like Meet the Press and Face the Nation.

That pretty much says it all. Team McCain knows she's way out of her league.

Holy Shit that was the saddest thing I have ever seen. " I will find some and get back to you" are you fucking kidding me. No wonder she has been hiding out. This is 1 nail in the coffin. I'm sorry but this woman in out of her league. If anyone doesnt think so then your in denial.

I think the term is out of her depth... she's in the deep end and she should be in the kiddie pool...

It was so awesome when just a few days ago, Bush voters on the board we're telling libs to stop being "mean" to poor Sarah, or else there would be backlash and McCain's poll numbers would soar.

Let's review what's happened in the last week:

Obama's poll numbers are soaring, McCain's are crashing, and the GOP is trying to cancel the VP debate and hide Sarah from any more media questions.

Oh. My. God.

She's a blithering idiot. Check out this exchange. Clueless. And dumb.

At some point, Repubs will have to ask themselves why they decided to risk our national security with this idiot should old man McCain die in office.

"Alaska is Close to Russia"

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

Oh. My. God.

She's a blithering idiot. Check out this exchange. Clueless. And dumb.

At some point, Repubs will have to ask themselves why they decided to risk our national security with this idiot should old man McCain die in office.

"Alaska is Close to Russia"

"Stand up, Chuck!"

-Biden

What other candidates has she interviewed. Did you see O'reily interview Obama, he was damn tough on Obama and Obama threw it right back and answered every fucking question to Bills acceptance. Your trying to deviate from whats going on here. She is the only politician I have ever seen that cant answer a tough fucking question.
You8 haven't seen many then, including your man Biden. :badgrin:

You know, disagreeing with him is one thing. But the guy has more smarts in his pinkie than sarah palin has in her entire body.

just because your girl's a loser doesn't make him one.

Only a loser would hold her candidate to a lower standard. It looks like you and Couric have something in common. :badgrin:

And last night, in an interview with “CBS Evening News,” Biden misspoke when he told anchor Katie Couric that today's leaders should take a lesson from the history books and follow former President Franklin D. Roosevelt's response to a previous national financial crisis.

Declared Biden: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'”

What's wrong with that, some might ask?

Well, for starters Republican Herbert Hoover was president when the stock market crashed in October 1929. Second, Roosevelt didn't take office until four years later. And, not to be picky, but there were also no televisions in use at the time. Radio was Roosevelt's favored medium. [And, why didn't Couric follow up?]
Joe Biden's history lesson off by 4 years and 1 president but otherwise pretty accurate | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

I could feel sorry for Sarah Palin if so much weren't at stake.

I'm sure she's a nice lady... but, politically, she's a walking, talking disaster.

McCain's strategy in selecting her bites him in the ass every time Palin opens her mouth.

Forum List

Back