Palin Demands Obama Investigate

Another fact, India and China are producing and continuing to produce ever larger amounts of CO2. They are poorer countries, their priorities are for cleaner water and sewer systems. Thousands die every year due to cholera in India, clean water in these countries is much more of a priority than a reduction of CO2. They won't go along with any plan to reduce CO2 emmisions. You have to ask yourself, if they don't go along with this how much good would it do the environment if only the U.S did this? Not much. China is building a coal plant a day.

Sarah Palin calls on Obama to investigate climate science "experts"...

___

Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts"

The president’s decision to attend the international climate conference in Copenhagen needs to be reconsidered in light of the unfolding Climategate scandal. The leaked e-mails involved in Climategate expose the unscientific behavior of leading climate scientists who deliberately destroyed records to block information requests, manipulated data to “hide the decline” in global temperatures, and conspired to silence the critics of man-made global warming. I support Senator James Inhofe’s call for a full investigation into this scandal. Because it involves many of the same personalities and entities behind the Copenhagen conference, Climategate calls into question many of the proposals being pushed there, including anything that would lead to a cap and tax plan.

Policy should be based on sound science, not snake oil. I took a stand against such snake oil science when I sued the federal government over its decision to list the polar bear as an endangered species despite the fact that the polar bear population has increased. I’ve never denied the reality of climate change; in fact, I was the first governor to create a subcabinet position to deal specifically with the issue. I saw the impact of changing weather patterns firsthand while serving as governor of our only Arctic state. But while we recognize the effects of changing water levels, erosion patterns, and glacial ice melt, we cannot primarily blame man’s activities for the earth’s cyclical weather changes. The drastic economic measures being pushed by dogmatic environmentalists won’t change the weather, but will dramatically change our economy for the worse...

Full Article Here:

Sarah Palin: Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts" | Facebook

So? Palin is an Internet blogger. It would be like Obama following the advice from one of our posts here....

___

The president’s decision to attend the international climate conference in Copenhagen needs to be reconsidered in light of the unfolding Climategate scandal. The leaked e-mails involved in Climategate expose the unscientific behavior of leading climate scientists who deliberately destroyed records to block information requests, manipulated data to “hide the decline” in global temperatures, and conspired to silence the critics of man-made global warming. I support Senator James Inhofe’s call for a full investigation into this scandal. Because it involves many of the same personalities and entities behind the Copenhagen conference, Climategate calls into question many of the proposals being pushed there, including anything that would lead to a cap and tax plan.

Policy should be based on sound science, not snake oil. I took a stand against such snake oil science when I sued the federal government over its decision to list the polar bear as an endangered species despite the fact that the polar bear population has increased. I’ve never denied the reality of climate change; in fact, I was the first governor to create a subcabinet position to deal specifically with the issue. I saw the impact of changing weather patterns firsthand while serving as governor of our only Arctic state. But while we recognize the effects of changing water levels, erosion patterns, and glacial ice melt, we cannot primarily blame man’s activities for the earth’s cyclical weather changes. The drastic economic measures being pushed by dogmatic environmentalists won’t change the weather, but will dramatically change our economy for the worse...

Full Article Here:

Sarah Palin: Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts" | Facebook

So? Palin is an Internet blogger. It would be like Obama following the advice from one of our posts here....

He's probably reading yours, but has me blocked.:lol::lol:

Does Palin have any evidence that the climate of the earth does not need to be protected?

no, but she can see it from her house.

Your arrogance is showing again rightwinger, how do you have any evidence that Co2 causes global warming when for the last 11 years we have been in a cooling pattern and co2 emmisions have increased. My 80 year old mother told me that in the 40's they were worried about another ICE age.

You believe in evolution, why do you find it so hard to believe that this could be a natural weather pattern that has occured over thousands of years.??

You libs tout evolution over time, which I agree to some of it, but you just can't beleive that the ice cap melt could happen if it were not for man. You libs are not God and I don't think for one second that we have that much control over it. It's arrogant to think so. I am pro environment. I don't like polution any more than you do and want it reduced but I don't think we have that kind of power.

Arrogance? You want arrogance?

Who the hell is Palin to "demand" anything? A former half term Governor of Alaska gets to "demand" what the President of the US will do?

What evidence do you have that there is no manmade contribution to global warming? Do we get to wait until your 80 year old mother is satisfied before we do anything? Obama is attending a conference with other world leaders. In spite of Palins proximity to Russia, she is not a world leader. Obama gets to attend, Obama gets to make the decision.

Arrogant enough for ya??

Last edited:

___

Full Article Here:

He's probably reading yours, but has me blocked.:lol::lol:

Come to think of it, that would not be a bad idea, I have certainly seen some of these posts that appear more informed than alot of the people he has in his administration, especially from conservative posters.:lol: For instance, Larry Summers, chief economic advisor, who lost Havard 1.8 billion dollars in the stock market. Pretty scary to pick someone with that resume for the top post on economic issues for the entire country.

___

Full Article Here:

"scuse me? But doesn't His Majesty the Messiah, have sites up asking for suggestions?

Sarah Palin: Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts" | Facebook[/url]

So? Palin is an Internet blogger. It would be like Obama following the advice from one of our posts here....[/QUOTE]

He's probably reading yours, but has me blocked.:lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Based on the crap that you post, I wouldn't blame him a bit.

___

Full Article Here:

:lol: yeah good luck with that.

I'm glad she called for it but there ain't no way that lib is going after the AGW cultists.

___

Full Article Here:

:lol: yeah good luck with that.

I'm glad she called for it but there ain't no way that lib is going after the AGW cultists.

yeah...he's already in enough trouble for Afghanistan from BOTH sides...

hey Maple, maybe she should have taught her daughter to just say no, maybe when you come to think about it , over 40 has it's own draw backs, what do ya think

but all I want to know was there any climate chaNGE IN HER HOUSE WHEN HER DAaughter came home knocked up, I doubt it

Does Palin have any evidence that the climate of the earth does not need to be protected?

Do you have evidence man can actually change the climate one way or the other? Won't it just be easier to check up on the scientists in question in the short term? Reversing the climate may have negative consequences as well.

Do you have evidence man can actually change the climate one way or the other? Won't it just be easier to check up on the scientists in question in the short term? Reversing the climate may have negative consequences as well.

Much like the cigarette lobby, there will never be enough evidence to satisfy the oil compan...excuse me ....the "we need more evidence" crowd

hey T, when you play the moral mommie card , ah , somehow you might want to try and live up to and if you stupid enough to get preggo pushing 40, I question your thought process, but then again a downs baby can draw the sympathy card, YOU GO SARAH

Forum List

Back