Palin demanding honesty in Government actually backfired on her!

The cost to her out of pocket expense was 500K--& the cost to the state of Alaska has amounted to 2 MILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

So?

Let's go over this again!

The cost to the citizens of Alaska--2 MILLION taxpayer dollars--to rebute the FRIVILOUS charges of the DNC & liberal left wing who basiclaly ABUSED the law.

You don't think that is going to get Americans blood pressure up a little?:lol:

Ok, I just wanted to make sure you weren't actually blaming Sarah Palin for the expenditures, as they clearly were the direct result of frivolous attacks by liberal hacks.

Yeah, it bothers me, but come on...what do you REALLY expect from liberals?

Let's go over this again!

The cost to the citizens of Alaska--2 MILLION taxpayer dollars--to rebute the FRIVILOUS charges of the DNC & liberal left wing who basiclaly ABUSED the law.

You don't think that is going to get Americans blood pressure up a little?:lol:

Ok, I just wanted to make sure you weren't actually blaming Sarah Palin for the expenditures, as they clearly were the direct result of frivolous attacks by liberal hacks.

Yeah, it bothers me, but come on...what do you REALLY expect from liberals?

This may go higher than just some ordinary typical liberal filing frivilous charges. In fact, I heard one of these charges came directly from the DNC campaign committee chairman working the Obama campaign. UPPS!--LOL

Much more to follow--I am certain.

Last edited:
This may go higher than just some ordinary typical liberal filing frivilous charges. In fact, I heard one of these charges came directly from the DNC campaign committee chairman working the Obama campaign. UPPS!--LOL

Not surprising - but nothing will happen as a result.

Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but ill upon the houses of all the liberals involved in the hitjob on Palin, but realistically speaking, nothing's going to come of it.

Not surprising - but nothing will happen as a result.

Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but ill upon the houses of all the liberals involved in the hitjob on Palin, but realistically speaking, nothing's going to come of it.

Sarah Palin has already taken down a sitting Republican govenor--several corrupt politicians in her own party & many corrupt businessmen in the oil industry.

I bet she's got WMD in her back pocket--& that's why she has resigned to expose these people.

It's much easier to BLAST away as a private citizen than sitting in the govenors chair.

Last edited:
Sarah Palin has already taken down a govenor--several corrupt politicians in her own party & many corrupt businessmen in the oil industry.

I bet she's got WMD in her back pocket--& that's why she has resigned to expose these people.

It's much easier to BLAST away as a private citizen than sitting in the govenors chair.

Yeah...my take on it all is that she realized she was hamstrung and going broke from the ridiculous attacks, and decided to do what's best for the state and resign. Inasmuch as doing so benefitted her personally, well I don't see that as a bad thing, either.

There's really no reason to not take her at her stated purpose for doing it.

Man ... you're taking this pretty rough.

She quit on you. Deal with it.

Palin is well known for fighting corruption. She's got something up her sleeve--& I bet it's a HUGE egg that ends up splattered all over the democrat party & left wingers faces in this country.:clap2:

I'll bet she resigned to expose them.

And to more effectively deal with Republicans.

She's not finished.

Sarah Palin has already taken down a govenor--several corrupt politicians in her own party & many corrupt businessmen in the oil industry.

Yeah...my take on it all is that she realized she was hamstrung and going broke from the ridiculous attacks, and decided to do what's best for the state and resign. Inasmuch as doing so benefitted her personally, well I don't see that as a bad thing, either.

There's really no reason to not take her at her stated purpose for doing it.

All the political pundents are out there stating: Well, she ruined her chance for running in 2012. She has never stated that's what she wants to do.

In fact, she stated--that she is handing the ball off for VICTORY. I think it is more important to her to EXPOSE what has happened--regardless of the consequences to her political career.

Last edited:
Man ... you're taking this pretty rough.

She quit on you. Deal with it.

Palin is well known for fighting corruption. She's got something up her sleeve--& I bet it's a HUGE egg that ends up splattered all over the democrat party & left wingers faces in this country.:clap2:

I'll bet she resigned to expose them.

And to more effectively deal with Republicans.

She's not finished.

She may hit Republicans--after all--she's done it before.

All of this while liberals refer to her as an IDIOT!

If "idiot" means taking on political corruption--then we could use about 1000 more IDIOTS like Sarah Palin in Washington D.C.

Last edited:
So what Palin did to insure the citizens of Alaska could have decent access to the courts to fight political corruption in Alaska--turned into ABUSE of the law by left wing operatives & the democrat party to drive her out of office.

I thought I read somewhere that many Republicans in Alaska didn't like her much either.

I wonder exactly how many birth certificate lawsuits have been filed against Barack Obama that were thrown out of court but Obama still had to cough up money for his legal defense team?

If you think any of that money came out of Obama's back pocket, then you have learned nothing since November and are still the same pitiful fool which voted for him!

So what Palin did to insure the citizens of Alaska could have decent access to the courts to fight political corruption in Alaska--turned into ABUSE of the law by left wing operatives & the democrat party to drive her out of office.

I thought I read somewhere that many Republicans in Alaska didn't like her much either.

Keep reading the KOS and you will keep making more intelligent assumptions!

Let me get this straight.

Palin helped remove a law against frivilous lawsuits.

Now she is complaining about frivilous lawsuits.

Keep reading the KOS and you will keep making more intelligent assumptions!

You mean like the assumption that it could only be Dems that are behind her ethics' investigations when she also pissed off some of the corrupt Republican old guard in Alaska?

Yes, because we all know that when you want to expose someone you simply have to resign. :doubt:

Of course!

It's what all real Americans (and cool kids) do.

Have ANY of the charges been proven? Or as stated by the Op all false charges that have cost the State money? Pretty damn simple question that you dumb asses are ignoring. Talk about partisan hacks.

None were proven. They were all frivolous, and went away quietly, without fanfare and without press coverage after the election. Including the brouhaha about the trooper, and her clothes, and the story that trip was really someone else's baby and all that super duper information that Chris and boob were spreading all over the place during the election.

Forum List

Back