Palin demanding honesty in Government actually backfired on her!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I was just watching Greta Van Sustren regarding Sarah Palins reasons for her resignation.

As we all know she toppled a top republican for corruption within her state & was elected Govenor of the State of Alaska over this.

At that time--Palin & the state legislature made a change to an existing law. In an effort to encourage a citizen to have no fear to file a charge against a corrupt politician--they deleted the "frivilous" mandates within the law.

For instance--if you file a what is considered a "frivilous" claim in many states--you will face the consequences of that through court fines, having to pay for the other parties legal fees, & in some cases jail or community service time, etc. etc.

This honesty backfired on her.

According to the report--Democrat & left wing operatives filed 15 different frivilous ethic charges on her--once she accepted the nomination to be McCain's running mate. They couldn't be charged with filing frivilous charges under this new law. So they had a political destruction PARTY with the filing these charges.

One ethic charge involved a picture of Palin holding a fish--so they filed an ethics complaint that she was favoring the fishing industry in Alaska--another was because she had an interview with the media in the govenors office--while she was McCains running mate, etc. etc.

The cost to her out of pocket expense was 500K--& the cost to the state of Alaska has amounted to 2 MILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

So what Palin did to insure the citizens of Alaska could have decent access to the courts to fight political corruption in Alaska--turned into ABUSE of the law by left wing operatives & the democrat party to drive her out of office.

Guaranteed--we will hear much more about this. I think she resigned to go after these people & expose them.

Last edited:
Man ... you're taking this pretty rough.

She quit on you. Deal with it.

Palin is well known for fighting corruption. She's got something up her sleeve--& I bet it's a HUGE egg that ends up splattered all over the democrat party & left wingers faces in this country.:clap2:

I'll bet she resigned to expose them.

Palin is well known for fighting corruption. She's got something up her sleeve--& I bet it's a HUGE egg that ends up splattered all over the democrat party & left wingers faces in this country.:clap2:

Whatever keeps the men in the white jackets away I guess ...

Palin is well known for being corrupt. She's got something up her sleeve--& I bet it's a HUGE stunt that will further exploit her kids, bring the attention back on her while she cries she doesn't want it, and further waste people's time. .:clap2:

I'll bet she resigned to avoid anymore ethics investigations.

Fixed it for you. :)

Yes, because we all know that when you want to expose someone you simply have to resign. :doubt:

Yes, because we all know that when you want to expose someone you simply have to resign. :doubt:

I know exactly who Palin should get to solve this mystery, Mystery Inc!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY]YouTube - Scooby Doo Theme Song[/ame]

Uh oh Shaggy!!

But I know exactly who the culprit is already! No worries!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhW3rP_oIs]YouTube - The Mask - Cuban Pete[/ame]

Last edited:

Of course!

It's what all real Americans (and cool kids) do.

Of course!

Have ANY of the charges been proven? Or as stated by the Op all false charges that have cost the State money? Pretty damn simple question that you dumb asses are ignoring. Talk about partisan hacks.

Of course!

Have ANY of the charges been proven? Or as stated by the Op all false charges that have cost the State money? Pretty damn simple question that you dumb asses are ignoring. Talk about partisan hacks.

The OP is wishing on a star for their hero to make an alley cat like return the political ring in the future. I could give a rats ass about whatever it is you seem to be talking about.

'Troopergate' inquiry finds Sarah Palin guilty - Times Online

Wait if there's ever one about her home and the sports complex. That will be quick to find her guilty with the amount of evidence in that one.

Yup, nothing political about a supposed finding of guilt that actually recommends absolutely nothing be done about it, all during a Presidential election cycle.

Yup, nothing political about a supposed finding of guilt that actually recommends absolutely nothing be done about it, all during a Presidential election cycle.

Well if she didn't abuse her position in the first place to be vindictive then maybe she wouldn't have to worry about such a investigation for that?

You're ignoring the bigger picture though. How is Sarah Palin going to bring to justice the real criminal here! The Mask!

I'll start putting up signs:

Wanted!

Man with Green Mask
Master of Disguise
Great dancing skills
Pulls objects out from random places
Ladies Man

Okay, now lets compare lists, what do you have?

:rofl:

Last edited:
I wonder exactly how many birth certificate lawsuits have been filed against Barack Obama that were thrown out of court but Obama still had to cough up money for his legal defense team?

THIS JUST OUT!!!!!:clap2:

Time Magazine:

QUESTION FROM TIME MAGAZINE:
"Is that because you feel you don't have a mandate anymore?
PALIN'S ANSWER:
It's not that. It's that our administration is so stymied and paralyzed because of a political game that has been chosen to be played by critics who have discovered loopholes in the ethics reform that I championed that allows them to continually, continually bombard the state with frivolous ethics-violation charges, with lawsuits, with these fishing expeditions. We win the lawsuits, we win the ethics charges, we win all that — but it comes at such great cost. The distraction, the waste of time and money, the public's time and money — it's insane to continue down this road. And Alaskans who have paid attention to what's going on, they understand that. "

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1908983,00.html?imw=Y

It's much easier to EXPOSE --& to BLAST AWAY in the private citizen chair than the govenors chair--LOL She's done it before--it looks like she is going to do it again.

I wonder how many Americans are going to be pleased with the DNC & operatives within the liberal wing--of filing frivilous charges aka ABUSING the law-- that cost the state of Alaska 2 MILLION TAXPAYER dollars to rebute? he.he.he.

Last edited:
I wonder exactly how many birth certificate lawsuits have been filed against Barack Obama that were thrown out of court but Obama still had to cough up money for his legal defense team?
what? 3????

Against 15 frivolous charges agains Palin, for doing such scurrilous things as holding a fish in a picture and wearing an Arctic Cat jacket.......The absolute heights of corruption! :rolleyes:

The cost to her out of pocket expense was 500K--& the cost to the state of Alaska has amounted to 2 MILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

So?

Let's go over this again!

The cost to the citizens of Alaska--2 MILLION taxpayer dollars--to rebute the FRIVILOUS charges of the DNC & liberal left wing who basically ABUSED the law.

You don't think that is going to get Americans blood pressure up a little?:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back