Palin daughter calls off engagement

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Levi Johnston, 19, said he and 18-year-old Ms Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to separate.

(yea, like, before the election was even over)

Last month, CB reported that Governor Palin refers to Levi Johnston’s family as “white trash”. Levi’s sister says the same thing, only she puts the words “white trash” in Bristol’s mouth. Allegedly, Bristol tells Levi that she doesn’t want the baby around “white trash” unless Levi‘s baby-sitting.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Bristol Palin won’t let ‘white trash’ Levi see baby Tripp after breakup

Levi Johnston, 19, said he and 18-year-old Ms Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to separate.

(yea, like, before the election was even over)

Last month, CB reported that Governor Palin refers to Levi Johnston’s family as “white trash”. Levi’s sister says the same thing, only she puts the words “white trash” in Bristol’s mouth. Allegedly, Bristol tells Levi that she doesn’t want the baby around “white trash” unless Levi‘s baby-sitting.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Bristol Palin won’t let ‘white trash’ Levi see baby Tripp after breakup

He was railroaded into proposing anyway..

but now McPalin has an unwed daughter with a child.... The horror..

Imagine if this happened to Obama's daughter.. The GOP and the Christian outrage would stop the earth from spinning..

Oh, and by the way....

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

We do. We saw right through this horrible pick for VP. And Republicans are so dumb that they actually wanted this white trash family to run the country?

Who gives a fuck? We do. So the next time you pick someone, maybe you will pick someone who you honestly think can run the country.

My oh my what little importance you Republicans put on the Commander & Chief position.

First you picked a goofball drug addict to ruin, I mean run the country, and then you picked this hot little piece of ass to be one heartbeat away from the job?

And you don't expect we are going to make fun of you?

Or you don't think we are going to call you out when we told you right from the beginning that the engagement would only last a little after the election. Win or lose, those two kids were not going to get married.

You son of a bitches actually picked the Palin's KNOWING we would make fun of them. You thought it would make us look mean to pick on a woman who decided to keep her Down syndrom baby.

Whatever you guys were thinking, it has provided us with a lot of entertainment and "I TOLD YOU SO's". :lol:

Hypocracy... GOP runs on morals, family values and traditional marriage...

and McPalin was the VP candidate of the GOP..

apparently you did.. enough to reply.. twice...

It's a fucking non issue.

That all depends. What is your position on abstenence only education?

The issue is, "should we have the Wasilla Hillbillies running the country".

Real Americans. No shit. Ain't that the truth. I have some white trash neighbors that seem a lot like the Palin's. Only they have more class than the Palin's. :lol:

FYI,

Bristol Palin IS NOT the GOP, was not a candidate, and her personal life is none of anyone's fucking business.

So should we hold all of your hero, the liberal lion himself, the fat head, Ted Kennedy's kids responsible for their father's act of murder?

after all claiming to care about people and then leaving a girl to drown is hypocritical no?

In other news, Spencer and Heidi got married in Mexico without telling the families, oh the horror.

Seriously guys, her family issues are none of our business.

FYI,

Bristol Palin IS NOT the GOP, was not a candidate, and her personal life is none of anyone's fucking business.

So should we hold all of your hero, the liberal lion himself, the fat head, Ted Kennedy's kids responsible for their father's act of murder?

after all claiming to care about people and then leaving a girl to drown is hypocritical no?

The GOP picked this family to be the "second family" for a reason. It just backfired on them. Did you hear that all the Gucci clothing Sarah bought is sitting at the RNC in garbage bags? Still hasn't been donated to charity. What a waste. If I were a Republican, I would not donate to the party, knowing how they waste $. They run the government the same way.

If Chelsey Clinton got knocked up, you'd have fun with it.

See Skull, the Palin's perfectly illustrate the GOP's hypocricy. And if you don't think we are going to use it, well then, you are :cuckoo:

FYI,

GOP brings up that Teddy story all the time.. they make bumpers stickers with that on it..

If McPalin cant run her family according to her values.. can she run a state or country..

Hypocracy..

I do agree to some extent that her private life should not be made public but her mommy chose to trot her out on stage telling the world that shes having this baby, using her daughter as an example of her families abortion values, during her pregnancy and into politics.. That was mommy McPalins choice..

.. and you know if this happens to Obamas daughters the God Only Party is gonna jump on that like the sky is falling..

Last edited:
In other news, Spencer and Heidi got married in Mexico without telling the families, oh the horror.

You're talking to a society that made Jerry Springer a celebrity. :lol:

FYI,

The GOP picked this family to be the "second family" for a reason. It just backfired on them. Did you hear that all the Gucci clothing Sarah bought is sitting at the RNC in garbage bags? Still hasn't been donated to charity. What a waste. If I were a Republican, I would not donate to the party, knowing how they waste $. They run the government the same way.

See Skull, the Palin's perfectly illustrate the GOP's hypocricy. And if you don't think we are going to use it, well then, you are :cuckoo:

And you illustrate the dimocrat's double standard.

The "personal lives" of Obama's wife and kids are sacrosanct, but the gloves are off when it's a repidlican.

And the family wasn't chosen. ONE person in the family was chosen to be VP.

And no unlike you BooBoo, i really don't care about who Chelsea Clinton fucks or what happens after.

FYI,

The "personal lives" of Obama's wife and kids are sacrosanct, but the gloves are off when it's a repidlican.

And no unlike you BooBoo, i really don't care about who Chelsea Clinton fucks or what happens after.

Then we should have heard nothing of the White House wedding the bush twin had.. but we did..

obamalama was the product of a unwed mama methinks,, yep,, the earth stood still,, the republicans made it happen,, can you asshole up your drama queen factors anymore??? DUmmies

They broke up? Consider me shocked!!!

By the way, when you run for Vice President and present yourself as having high morals, you can't blame the press when your dysfunctional family is used to point out your hypocrisy.

obamalama was the product of a unwed mama methinks,, yep,, the earth stood still,, the republicans made it happen,, can you asshole up your drama queen factors anymore??? DUmmies

.. and he was elected President of the USA.. amazing.. BO was definately not a fortunate son with no silver spoon in his mouth.. kind of like the last Dem pres.. orphaned and prospered with no safety net that fortunate sons have..

Last edited:
FYI,

Come on now. We didn't pick on the Bush daughters. Even after one of them let her pussy lips show on the beach. Remember that? I sure do. I still dream about it. I wish those two would do Penthouse. Palin too.

But my point is, we didn't pick on the Bush daughters.

But this Palin saga was different. You guys chose Palin BECAUSE of these things. Anti choice, abstenence only sex ed, no sex before marriage.

We just want to expose the Palin's for the "real Americans" we knew they were. :lol:

They broke up? Consider me shocked!!!

By the way, when you run for Vice President and present yourself as having high morals, you can't blame the press when your dysfunctional family is used to point out your hypocrisy.

Same way we pointed out that Chaney's daughter was a lesbian.

We have nothing against gays. We are the pro gay party.

But when their parents are hypocrite politicians on these issues, we are forced to call them out for it.

So when Obama starts voting against cute little adorable little girls, then you can all start picking on the Obama kids. :lol:

Forum List

Back