Palin Coming To IL-For A Democrat Fundraiser

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Well actually to help raise funds for community, but still...strange bedfellows indeed...

Sarah Palin coming to Illinois; Valerie Jarrett on Sarah Palin - Lynn Sweet

...The local community center -- called Five Points Washington -- booked Palin for a speech and a dinner to raise money for a parking lot, youth scholarships and other projects. The 1,000 tickets sold out in a day. With VIP receptions thrown in, the center's gross -- according to my calculations -- should be about $235,000, minus Palin's fee, which is in the $100,000 ballpark....

...The speakers bureau representing Palin pitched the college for an event. Eureka took a pass but the board at Five Points -- whose vice chairman is Steve Brown, the spokesman for Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan, the chairman of the Democratic Party of Illinois -- used the Eureka opening to land her...

Thank you Sarah Palin for representing us, brb getting second mortgage on my house. Thank you!

Well actually to help raise funds for community, but still...strange bedfellows indeed...

...The local community center -- called Five Points Washington -- booked Palin for a speech and a dinner to raise money for a parking lot, youth scholarships and other projects. The 1,000 tickets sold out in a day. With VIP receptions thrown in, the center's gross -- according to my calculations -- should be about $235,000, minus Palin's fee, which is in the $100,000 ballpark....

...The speakers bureau representing Palin pitched the college for an event. Eureka took a pass but the board at Five Points -- whose vice chairman is Steve Brown, the spokesman for Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan, the chairman of the Democratic Party of Illinois -- used the Eureka opening to land her...
So really she is not speaking at a democrat fundraiser?

She goes to whomever has the money. There is a word for that.....

Last edited:

The title threw me off too. I hope Palin is independant enough to campaign for conservative democrats--(if there are any left)--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The title threw me off too. I hope Palin is independant enough to campaign for conservative democrats--(if there are any left)--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

There are few left in either party - because neither deserves support from them.

Forum List

Back