Palin/Clinton non-partisan address

Holy shit. I'm in tears. That's hilarious. Tina Fey is amazing.

"Hillary Clinton who came so close to the White House, and me, who came even closer."

• Banned
I finally watched Saturday's Madtv last night (gotta love dvr!). Anyway, in the opening bit, Keegan-Michael Key did the funniest friggin Obama impersonation I've ever seen (or heard). More spot on than Fey's Palin even. I've been trying to find the clip to post but I haven't found it yet. Maybe someone with more internet skeels than I could help us out?

Oh, and btw: Bobby Lee's McCain was pretty damn funny too.

• Banned
I finally watched Saturday's Madtv last night (gotta love dvr!). Anyway, in the opening bit, Keegan-Michael Key did the funniest friggin Obama impersonation I've ever seen (or heard). More spot on than Fey's Palin even. I've been trying to find the clip to post but I haven't found it yet. Maybe someone with more internet skeels than I could help us out?

Oh, and btw: Bobby Lee's McCain was pretty damn funny too.

I still can't find it. I think the conspiratorial liberal bias must extend to the internet tubes too. :eusa_whistle:

Tina Fey was spot on with her impression. Not only did she get the look, but she also got the voice and the mannerisms spot on. I enjoyed the news playing little clips of this yesterday and today.

Matter of fact, there is talk that Tina Fey will do another guest spot as Palin again.

• Banned
Tina Fey was spot on with her impression. Not only did she get the look, but she also got the voice and the mannerisms spot on. I enjoyed the news playing little clips of this yesterday and today.

Matter of fact, there is talk that Tina Fey will do another guest spot as Palin again.

I agree...completely.

I just wish I could find a clip of Keegan-Michael Key's Obama impersonation from the opening of last Saturday's MadTV. I'm telling you, if you closed your eyes, you would've thought it was the real Barrack.

Forum List

Back