Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And change it to Bush, and it'll represent what we saw the entire previous Administration.

I believe you were saying something about hypocrisy...?

Meanwhile, imagine the leftist meltdown had someone questioned the Obama kids' parentage.

Or is that different? Somehow?

We didn't have the photoshopping capability during Bush. The only derogatory image I can even recall seeing was the one of Alfred E. Newman made to resemble Bush and some monkey. Mild stuff. And political cartoons are the norm. But the gutter junk that has been posted about Obama and his family have gone waaaaaaaaay beyond anything ever done before. So people shouldn't get all huffy when the same treatment is given to Sarah Palin.
You're full of shit.

Meanwhile, you had a chance to rise above that which you condemn. You chose to wallow in it, instead.

If you think you hold the moral high ground here, you're lying to yourself. And you're gullible enough to believe it.

I said I didn't see anything like those. But I still say they were tame compared to what we've been subjected to. So fuck you. You'll get no apology from me, mainly because this is precisely the kind of CRAP you love to "wallow" in. It allows you to escape from ever having to say anything of real substance.

My my my. Payback's a bitch, ain't it. Criticisms of your beloved Saaaaaaaraaaaahhhhh really pisses off you and your ilk. Ya know what? Tough shit.

No you dumb cold hearted broad, this sort of shit is just plain ass sick, you aren't CRITIZING Palin for her politics, you are crawling in the FRIGGEN GUTTER spreading some sick RUMOR and taking a little baby with you.
you people are some sick twisted freaks.

Twisted freaks you say? Oh my. Here's one of yours, who reaches out to millions of like twisted freaks who all thought it was simply hilarious.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-ZJjFf4Yk[/ame]

yeah, the funny thing is, he isn't going around SPREADING some sick rumor about peoples babies..
but you can try and distance yourself all you want by trying to derail this thread.

carry on

Sara Palin Uncovered: Controversy Over Baby TrigNews Type: Event — Seeded on Sun Nov 21, 2010

So, here are the facts:
*Fox News has exclusive video they have been showing on t.v. about the everyday life of Sarah while she was pregnant with Trig. During the show, she keeps asking,"where's Bristol?" ,and then at one point she tells her husband to call Bristol's phone. During the entire video, there is no footage of Bristol, even though she was supposed to be home sick with Mono.

http://fed-up-with-republicans.newsvine ... -baby-trig

You poor sick twisted fuck.

Here maybe this will make you feel better

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

My my my. Payback's a bitch, ain't it. Criticisms of your beloved Saaaaaaaraaaaahhhhh really pisses off you and your ilk. Ya know what? Tough shit.

How is saying Todd fucked his daughter "Criticism" you sick fuck? LOL

But that's probably all you Progressive have in your arsenal against Sarah, maybe you can Beg Tina Fey to do more Palin Impressions, it's got to be better than running on Dem record since you took control of Congress.

I can't get that link to work but I gather from others posts that this OP is repeating the vile garbage that Andrew Sullivan spread during the campaign.

That Todd Palin was the father of Bristol's baby take a choice Trig or Trip. Depending on what website you visit.

It's as disgusting and appalling today as it was then. For all the liberals who like to consider this family white trash, you should really look in the mirror and assess what type of person are you to conntinually spread lies about a family who's only sin is that they areall related to a woman you hate for her politics?

What type of person just hits the keyboards and with no proof whatsoever condemn a father and daughter of committing incest?

When you really can't stand one woman for her politics that you have to stoop this low it really is time for serious therapy.

Now put on your thinking cap Lil Old Lady, DNA tests are available to Levi Johnston He can clear up Trip's lineage at least and maybe parlay this rumour into more big bucks for himself.

If the rumour was true that Todd fathered Trip as well, Levi would have had that test taken lickety split to further spit in the eye of the Palin's and get his sorry ass out of child support.

Sheesh. You should be ashamed of yourself but you won't be.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaa
back up the short bus

i have never heard this rumor...

It's sick and it's been around for a couple of years. Andrew Sullivan was just obsessed with trying to prove that Trig was Bristol's baby. He hinted at other things.....

Other websites took it farther by flat out accusing Todd of fathering the baby. Hell's bells they even have full websites devoted to this with "time lines".:cuckoo:

It's one thing to criticize a candidate for policy or questionable associations but this rumour mongering accusing a husband of a candidate for committing incest with his daughter and by extension accusing him of child molestation all because one disagrees with the candidate, it's just sick.

Unreal. And even though it's an old accusation it appears that there are quite a number of people out there revelling in a dung heap still spreading this fecal matter around.

Last edited:
I said I didn't see anything like those.
Doubtful.
But I still say they were tame compared to what we've been subjected to.
Of course you do. You see nothing wrong with spreading vicious lies about children...as long as they're the children of conservatives.
So fuck you.
Thanks for the offer, but pass. I'm married.
You'll get no apology from me, mainly because this is precisely the kind of CRAP you love to "wallow" in.
I'll get no apology from you because you're a flaming hypocrite.
It allows you to escape from ever having to say anything of real substance.
Oh, I say lots of things of real substance. But usually, people who don't like what I say get all huffy and say I don't.

Leftist butthurt is a pretty good gauge of the truth. More butthurt = more truth.

Oh my fucking GAWD!!

This is like the fucking zombie thread that just won't fucking die.

Mods, give it a head-shot already!

I can't get that link to work but I gather from others posts that this OP is repeating the vile garbage that Andrew Sullivan spread during the campaign.

That Todd Palin was the father of Bristol's baby take a choice Trig or Trip. Depending on what website you visit.

It's as disgusting and appalling today as it was then. For all the liberals who like to consider this family white trash, you should really look in the mirror and assess what type of person are you to conntinually spread lies about a family who's only sin is that they are all related to a woman you hate for her politics?

What type of person just hits the keyboards and with no proof whatsoever condemn a father and daughter of committing incest?

When you really can't stand one woman for her politics that you have to stoop this low it really is time for serious therapy.

Now put on your thinking cap Lil Old Lady, DNA tests are available to Levi Johnston He can clear up Trip's lineage at least and maybe parlay this rumour into more big bucks for himself.

If the rumour was true that Todd fathered Trip as well, Levi would have had that test taken lickety split to further spit in the eye of the Palin's and get his sorry ass out of child support.

Sheesh. You should be ashamed of yourself but you won't be.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaa
back up the short bus

i have never heard this rumor...
Incest ... mental retardation ... do the math. :eusa_angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back