Palin: Cheater & Quitter and More

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
So Palin quits for what she says is the good of everyone involved...and her crazed fans go deaf.

Palin reads answers to questions off the palms of her hands (caught on video), while she is criticizing Obama and teleprompters...and her followers go blind.

There are threads here playing with making fun out of Palin being Palin, but what I am wondering is what this all says about people who support the idea of this Palin, being POTUS/President.

People who criticize Obama for being inexperienced and for supposedly not being able to speak with or without a teleprompter want to be taken seriously by others? How far out to lunch and out of touch with even a semblance of reality must these Tea Baggers and Palin Groupies be?

These people actually think that middle America and independents will go along with them and this lunatic woman?

:cuckoo:

Can't wait for Sarah to run for office again..

Youtube has a looong memory

So Palin quits for what she says is the good of everyone involved...and her crazed fans go deaf.

Palin reads answers to questions off the palms of her hands (caught on video), while she is criticizing Obama and teleprompters...and her followers go blind.

There are threads here playing with making fun out of Palin being Palin, but what I am wondering is what this all says about people who support the idea of this Palin, being POTUS/President.

People who criticize Obama for being inexperienced and for supposedly not being able to speak with or without a teleprompter want to be taken seriously by others? How far out to lunch and out of touch with even a semblance of reality must these Tea Baggers and Palin Groupies be?

These people actually think that middle America and independents will go along with them and this lunatic woman?

You can't handle the fact that BO needs EVERY word ( including CORPSMAN which he obviously doesn't know how to pronounce ) written out for him.

I'm wondering, can you show me where she had full answers written on her hand?

There's a BIG difference between having every word written for you to address an elementary class and a few key word reminders on your hand to address an auditorium full of adults. But I unerstand that your simpleton ways are hard to let go of.

Palin won't have a problem as we can see from the people she can draw. That's what worrying the left, she is drawing more people than the Obama is now..

Go Sarah.:clap2:

People who criticize Obama for being inexperienced and for supposedly not being able to speak with or without a teleprompter want to be taken seriously by others?

How far out to lunch and out of touch with even a semblance of reality must these Tea Baggers and Palin Groupies be?

Apparently Obama's ascendency to the office of President of the USA has lowered the bar enough for Palin "to be taken seriously" by you.

I fully expect Christina Applegate to be elected President of the USA 2016
christina_applegate.jpg

blond.jpg

You can't handle the fact that BO needs EVERY word ( including CORPSMAN which he obviously doesn't know how to pronounce ) written out for him.

There's a BIG difference between having every word written for you to address an elementary class and a few key word reminders on your hand to address an auditorium full of adults. But I unerstand that your simpleton ways are hard to let go of.

What words did Obama have written to address the GoP?

People who criticize Obama for being inexperienced and for supposedly not being able to speak with or without a teleprompter want to be taken seriously by others?

How far out to lunch and out of touch with even a semblance of reality must these Tea Baggers and Palin Groupies be?

Apparently Obama's ascendency to the office of President of the USA has lowered the bar enough for Palin "to be taken seriously" by you.

christina_applegate.jpg

[]

If you think I ever took Palin seriously you are nuts. I actually find her amusing and fun. But like most average people she is ill equipped to lead anything larger than a pea pod.

Right now her crowds are not that large (relatively) and her crowds are made up of the kind of people who like waiting in lines for Toys R Us to open

Just remember, they said all the same things about Reagan that they are saying about Palin, and we all know how that election turned out.:lol:

Palin won't have a problem as we can see from the people she can draw. That's what worrying the left, she is drawing more people than the Obama is now..

Palin actually had to write down things to stay on message.

What message(s) was she afraid of not remembering?

To mention 'lift American spirits' 'energy' and 'budget...scratched out to read Tax cuts'

OMFGm and some people think she is Presidential material? :lol:

Shows how bankrupt of leadership the conservative cause is. LOL

Save This Thread re: Steph
Just remember, they said all the same things about Reagan that they are saying about Palin, and we all know how that election turned out.:lol:
Reagan actually ran for President and lost badly b efore he ran again. Reagan also had big time people backing him...not a bunch of loser lunatics. LOL

Reagan is also partly to blame for the finacial mess we are in. Ain't great to be saying Palin is another Reagan.

note: save this thread

Palin actually had to write down things to stay on message.

What message(s) was she afraid of not remembering?

To mention 'lift American spirits' 'energy' and 'budget...scratched out to read Tax cuts'

OMFGm and some people think she is Presidential material? :lol:

Shows how bankrupt of leadership the conservative cause is. LOL

No, what it shows is how bankrup the left is You were the same way with a Republican as President, and you are even worse with a Democrat President.. But you all just keep on trucking. All you're doing is Showing the Amercian people how the Democrats-Progressives shouldn't be running our government.:lol:

What words did Obama have written to address the GoP?

He didn't address them you moron...it was a QnA. But good try.

christina_applegate.jpg

[]

If you think I ever took Palin seriously you are nuts. I actually find her amusing and fun. But like most average people she is ill equipped to lead anything larger than a pea pod.

Right now her crowds are not that large (relatively) and her crowds are made up of the kind of people who like waiting in lines for Toys R Us to open

:lol::lol::lol:

REACH MUCH?

You folks are really scared of tis "idiot" huh??

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funy.

full answers now? :D

What kind of people like to wait in line at Toys R Us????

(smells some incoming elitist bullshit coming)

Forum List

Back