Palin charges Alaska for kid's travel expenses

Folks ... if things keep popping up about Sarah, she just might make Monica Lewinsky look like the Mother Theresa of Washington, DC, should she happen to end up even getting close to it.

In other words this time it just might not be the Pres. that is getting "almost" screwed ... it might be all of us that is getting screwed, for sure! :eek:

Apparently you've fooled her into thinking you are an intelligent professor and she was cheated out of calling you a pointy-headed elitist. Don't you know by now that possessing intelligence is stupid?

you know what really pisses me off? how repubs are trying to turn graduate-level education into a bad thing with this elitist nonsense.
and i dont understand why anyone would want an 'average joe' in a position of power in this nation. the best and brightest should be running things, not the 'person i could have a beer with.'

oh, and if this allegation is true, it is a terrible use of taxpayer money and in my opinion is the equivalent of theft of public funds.

Folks ... if things keep popping up about Sarah, she just might make Monica Lewinsky look like the Mother Theresa of Washington, DC, should she happen to end up even getting close to it.

In other words this time it just might not be the Pres. that is getting "almost" screwed ... it might be all of us that is getting screwed, for sure! :eek:

Hey Palin takes, Monica just gave! :D

Nice.
Sorry, I can't get worked up about a woman governor having the state pay for her to take her kids when she's travelling huge distances away from her family for prologned periods of time in the line of work. You guys act like she should put her kids in a work house.

She's the governor of Alaska. That isn't like being the governor of anywhere else in the US, where travel is relatively simple and easy to arrange. It's hardly the same as making sweetheart mortgage deals, taking money from voter fraud machines, or taking hundreds of thousands of dollars, earmarked for the poor, for work one never does.

If you stand on you head and read that it almost makes sense ! :clap2:

Nice.
Sorry, I can't get worked up about a woman governor having the state pay for her to take her kids when she's travelling huge distances away from her family for prologned periods of time in the line of work. You guys act like she should put her kids in a work house.

She's the governor of Alaska. That isn't like being the governor of anywhere else in the US, where travel is relatively simple and easy to arrange. It's hardly the same as making sweetheart mortgage deals, taking money from voter fraud machines, or taking hundreds of thousands of dollars, earmarked for the poor, for work one never does.

you know what? youre right. im travelling to phoenix and little rock next week, ill bring my girlfriend with me and charge the extra meal costs and plane tickets to my company. they wont mind because a week is a long time to be away from my girlfriend.

allie, you really need to get your head out of the republican party's ass

Nice.

let me get this right..this woman spends taxpayers monies and its okay ...cause she has kids..what a load of crap. she is taking money hand over fist..come on allie..5 k on make up and hair a month and you say she is not robbing the taxpayers blind...

i want her to spend more time with her kids and her grandchild too....that is why i will vote against the mccain/palin ticket.

Forum List

Back