Palin charges Alaska for kid's travel expenses

In all, Palin has charged the state $21,012 for her three daughters' 64 one-way and 12 round-trip commercial flights since she took office in December 2006.

Crap, that's a lot of flights.

Dog gone it.

Is this standard political nepotism and abuse?

Is poor Sarah just another hack, a poseur, a liar?

You betcha.

Just heard on MSNBC ... that the McCain campaign fund has even paid for MORE expenses from Palin .... can't wait for the link to hit the web, on this one!! Into the "hundred's of thousands, more", for clothing, etc.

I can understand Alaska or even "the McCain's" paying for clothing for children that are from low income families. Does this make Sarah a "low income" family?

I wonder if Arizona paid for Cindy's clothing and the McCain kid's clothes .... hmmmmmm :doubt:

To be fair, she *definitely* needed to update her look. I mean, she looked vaguely white-trashy before and now is all hip, a much improved look.

Surely you understand that Palin is getting the media anal exam that Obama could bend over, spread his cheeks and still not get? That's all I'm saying.

Oh, and some of you all really do need to get a life. I mean, it's nice that you all have something else to focus your hatred on after Bush, but it's kind of sad, too.

LOL Do you suppose the reaction to Palin, being so similar to the reaction to Bush, might be a hint as to how successful she would be if she got into office?

IOW we hate her for the same reasons we hated bush. She is full of shit. From head to toe. She does not belong in the white house any more than he did.

Do you Palindrones realise that she believes that the spoils of public office are hers? Don't you understand that she sees herself as the winner and therefore the owner of the position and the taxpayers' money that comes with that elevated position? You don't? If you elect her you'd better get used to it, because her nature won't change.

Holy Malarky. You libs need to take a break from all the Palin bashing. This woman can't fart without two reporters writing scathing articles about the stench. Meanwhile, Obama smells like a rose....:cuckoo:

Holy shit, it was only a few weeks ago that Cons and Bush lovers were begging libs to keep "bashing" Palin, because there would be backlash and the polls would swing towards Palin/McCain. Now you're pleading with us to stop being mean to poor Sarah? Make up your freaking mind!

Do you Palindrones realise that she believes that the spoils of public office are hers? Don't you understand that she sees herself as the winner and therefore the owner of the position and the taxpayers' money that comes with that elevated position? You don't? If you elect her you'd better get used to it, because her nature won't change.

A politicians nature never changes yet Obama is running on it ? If he wins I hope he enjoys all the free taxpayer perks that all the rest who have come before him have had.

Who does that remind me of? Obama, McCain, Biden, Palin, Hillary, Kerry... You have opened my eyes to the truth! I never would have thought a politician could be like that!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!1111111

Holy shit, it was only a few weeks ago that Cons and Bush lovers were begging libs to keep "bashing" Palin, because there would be backlash and the polls would swing towards Palin/McCain. Now you're pleading with us to stop being mean to poor Sarah? Make up your freaking mind!

Oooh! I had forgotten that part!

LOL Do you suppose the reaction to Palin, being so similar to the reaction to Bush, might be a hint as to how successful she would be if she got into office?

I agree. Palin would be a great president. That IS what you were saying, right? :eusa_whistle:

I believe right after Troopergate broke, I wrote a lengthy post summarizing the actions described in the report and in conclusion, my impression and analysis of the situation was that Sarah Palin seemed to me to be in a word, spoiled. I stated that she seemed to be someone used to getting her way and had a sense of entitlement. I stated how that sense of self-importance seemed to make her feel like her personal will trumped laws and rules because she was entitled to get what she wanted and deserved special treatment.

To that I want to add that I believe her sense of self-importance existed long before her days as governor, probably before her days in beauty pageants. And I would also like to say, that I feel this latest report adds a great deal of support for my initial assessment of Gov. Palin.

What level of cognitive dissonance squares Joe Sixpack hockey-mom reformer with 4 nights at the Essex hotel in NY at a rate of over 700.00 per night for a 5 hour conference at tax-payer expense no less.

Politics old chap, pure politics.

Unfortunately politics and corruption have become synonymous today. Still, we should call it what it is- greed. We may differ on whether it is justified to tax the wealthy higher to support programs that are designed to benefit large numbers of people at the bottom of the socio-economic scale, but I think we can all agree that someone elected to public office taking tax payer money for their own private use is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back