Palin charges Alaska for kid's travel expenses

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
AP INVESTIGATION: Alaska funded Palin kids' travel - Yahoo! News

The charges included costs for hotel and commercial flights for three daughters to join Palin to watch their father in a snowmobile race, and a trip to New York, where the governor attended a five-hour conference and stayed with 17-year-old Bristol for five days and four nights in a luxury hotel.

In all, Palin has charged the state $21,012 for her three daughters' 64 one-way and 12 round-trip commercial flights since she took office in December 2006. In some other cases, she has charged the state for hotel rooms for the girls.

Alaska law does not specifically address expenses for a governor's children. The law allows for payment of expenses for anyone conducting official state business

seems palin approves earmarks for herself and her family.

The trips enabled Palin, whose main state office is in the capital of Juneau, to spend more time with her children.

i want to see palin spend more time with her children too...but not at the taxpayers expense.

AP INVESTIGATION: Alaska funded Palin kids' travel - Yahoo! News

The charges included costs for hotel and commercial flights for three daughters to join Palin to watch their father in a snowmobile race, and a trip to New York, where the governor attended a five-hour conference and stayed with 17-year-old Bristol for five days and four nights in a luxury hotel.

In all, Palin has charged the state $21,012 for her three daughters' 64 one-way and 12 round-trip commercial flights since she took office in December 2006. In some other cases, she has charged the state for hotel rooms for the girls.

Alaska law does not specifically address expenses for a governor's children. The law allows for payment of expenses for anyone conducting official state business

seems palin approves earmarks for herself and her family.

The trips enabled Palin, whose main state office is in the capital of Juneau, to spend more time with her children.

i want to see palin spend more time with her children too...but not at the taxpayers expense.

Lets feed her to the wolves

You betcha! I can't wait to go rip off the taxpayers to pay for my kids travel expenses. Disney World, here we come!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieuA7nAOBXQ]YouTube - Sarah Palin: Maverick to Nowhere[/ame]

And don't forget this. This cracks me up. :lol:

Too late. She shot them all.:eusa_whistle:

$Sarah Panda T.JPG

:eusa_whistle:

Just heard on MSNBC ... that the McCain campaign fund has even paid for MORE expenses from Palin .... can't wait for the link to hit the web, on this one!! Into the "hundred's of thousands, more", for clothing, etc.

I can understand Alaska or even "the McCain's" paying for clothing for children that are from low income families. Does this make Sarah a "low income" family?

I wonder if Arizona paid for Cindy's clothing and the McCain kid's clothes .... hmmmmmm :doubt:

Last edited:
Just heard on MSNBC ... that the McCain campaign fund has even paid for MORE expenses from Palin .... can't wait for the link to hit the web, on this one!! Into the "hudred's of thousands, more", for clothing, etc.

I can understand Alaska or even "the McCain's" paying for clothing for children that are from low income families. Does this make Sarah a "low income" family?

I wonder if Arizona paid for Cindy's clothing and the McCain kid's clothes .... hmmmmmm :doubt:

But But, paying for stuff you don't need out of the taxpayers/voters fund is the mavericky thing to do!

And don't even get me started on the Borg Queen, err Cindy. :eusa_whistle:

Holy Malarky. You libs need to take a break from all the Palin bashing. This woman can't fart without two reporters writing scathing articles about the stench. Meanwhile, Obama smells like a rose....:cuckoo:

Just heard on MSNBC ... that the McCain campaign fund has even paid for MORE expenses from Palin .... can't wait for the link to hit the web, on this one!! Into the "hundred's of thousands, more", for clothing, etc.

I think you can make the case for McCain's campaign funds paying for Palin's kid's expenses...but maybe since it's public financing, I'm wrong.

Regardless, if she technically defrauded the state of Alaska--legally, or not--she's a skank, pure and simple. Or at least not a maverick, a reformer, or honest.

Holy Malarky. You libs need to take a break from all the Palin bashing. This woman can't fart without two reporters writing scathing articles about the stench. Meanwhile, Obama smells like a rose....:cuckoo:

Dude - this is taxpayer money she's fucking around with. This is money that the taxpayers could have in their pockets supporting small businsses. Don't get all "Palin's shit don't stink because she's pro gun and anti-abortion" she's spending taxpayer money on personal shit... she bills Alaskan taxpayers for NOT commuting to work (never heard of that one) and now the McCain campaign is paying for all of her stuff with public financing. This is wrong. What is it with Alaskans and their money? Isn't Alaskan Senator Stevens being investigated for something like this?

Surely you understand that Palin is getting the media anal exam that Obama could bend over, spread his cheeks and still not get? That's all I'm saying.

Oh, and some of you all really do need to get a life. I mean, it's nice that you all have something else to focus your hatred on after Bush, but it's kind of sad, too.

Forum List

Back