Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

Why would our president debate a former half term governor from one of our least populated states?
he is your president !!! and she wouls kick his communist ass in a debate !!!

He is OUR president or are you not a us citizen?
Or don't you believe in the constitution?

for better or worse he is OUR president.

That's right!!! I think everybody supported Bush after 9/11. I know I did. But he lost me when he veered over to Iraq,

Have you listened to this supposedly intelligent asshole without a teleprompter? He needed two to speak to a 5th grade class. He is an overeducated idiot without an ounce of common sense, his incredibly bad golf swing tells me everything I need to know about the clown. The way he throws a baseball tells you a bunch more.

You know what is really pathetic??? You are dead serious.

what is REALLY pathetic, is that you don't see the humor in those pictures... especially the ones that essentially say 'Obama throws like a girl!' :rofl:

Bad me!!! Especially when what was said was just good natured teasing. Oh, bite me!!! You are so full of it.

I've been doing my damnedest to think of some on the left ever since I wrote that post... I may never come up with one!!!!! :razz:

Just kidding, because as much as I didn't like her at first, I would say that Hillary Clinton has proved herself competent. I can't say that I want her to be President, but I think she is competent and now, if I had to choose between her and President Obama, I would choose her.

Immie

I hope she'll run in 2016. Some in the media have said she'll be too old, but I don't think so. She was born in 1947 so she'll be 69.

Not to old as Presidents go.

I don't know though, I am not so sure she wants it anymore. She seems tired and worn out. Not that I can blame her. She doesn't seem to have the fire in her heart that she once had.

Note: I don't want it said that I said I would vote for her if she does run. I am sick of both parties. It will likely be a very cold day in hell before I vote for anyone that runs with a (D) or an (R) behind their names again.

To me the initial after the name says one thing: corruption.

Immie

and "if i vote for this bill,whats in it for me?"....

Forum List

Back