Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

I don't think she knows what she's asking. She'd better thank the Lord that Obama wouldn't give her the time of day.

So Obama has a habit of attacking people he doesnt give the time of day? Seems kind of unnecessary and foolish to me.

Why would our president debate a former half term governor from one of our least populated states?

Well, why would he be attacking her on his reelection campaign when she isnt even running?

It's not like Obama has a history of doing rational and intelligent things.

Because she IS one of the leading talking heads for the Tea Party, has a PAC and IS a political activist who is attacking him.

Duhhh.

Citizen should be mere crap to the.. "Exalted One".. is that what you mean..?

Should Bush have debated Al Frankin?

and yes to your question it is the reality of the situation with ALL presidents.

So Democrats caring about the common citizen is shear bullshit... right..

Now that is bullshit.
And you know it, you are smarter than that.

the dems care about the common citizen about as much as the republicans do.

Why would our president debate a former half term governor from one of our least populated states?

Well, why would he be attacking her on his reelection campaign when she isnt even running?

Because she IS one of the leading talking heads for the Tea Party, has a PAC and IS a political activist who is attacking him.

Duhhh.

Really. So you're saying he should debate her

A Citizen should be mere crap to the.. "Exalted One".. is that what you mean..?

It's amazing how they seem to think that everyone is beneath Obama. As American citizens we are supposed to all be equal to the President. He isn't our ruler, he is our leader. Or atleast he would be if he bothered leading.

Duhhh.

You can be Frank tonight and I will be Frank tomorrow night?

Well Obama does have all those political contributions from Big Business, Corporate Fat Cats, Union payoff and even 1 million from the Democrat Party misogynists spokesman Maher (?) he has to spend those bucks on something..

Just Sayin

A Citizen should be mere crap to the.. "Exalted One".. is that what you mean..?

It's amazing how they seem to think that everyone is beneath Obama. As American citizens we are supposed to all be equal to the President. He isn't our ruler, he is our leader. Or atleast he would be if he bothered leading.

Good points..

I'd say it proves that Democrats consider.. Citizens.. merely servants of the government.

Duhhh.

You can be Frank tonight and I will be Frank tomorrow night?

So she's only important enough for him to be threatened and challenged by her that he has to run ads against her but hes afraid of debating her

Ok

Got it

Well Obama does have all those political contributions from Big Business, Corporate Fat Cats, Union payoff and even 1 million from the Democrat Party misogynists spokesman Maher (?) he has to spend those bucks on something..

Just Sayin

no where near as much as your rightwingnuts.

are you really this stupid and dishonest irl.

creeper.

Why would millions of people vote for a half-term U.S. Senator who never held a "working class" job, had no administrative experience (such as serving as the governor of a state), and counted among his "mentors" a racist pastor, a "retired" domestic terrorist, and a racist professor?

psssssst... he's president of the united states.

she's a hack from fakenews.

get over it.

psssssst....he's destroying this country, and that includes YOU.

you're too dazzled and blinded to see past his teleprompter.

wake up.

i'm not quite sure how you got that from my saying he was better than the alternatives you gave then and are giving now.

but then again, i've seen your posts. bright isn't your thing.

as for your winger nonsense about him "destroying the country".

puleeze... :cuckoo:

Just Sayin

creeper.

How about You check the figures and see before the unnecessary insults..mmm-kay

Your line of attack only diminishes You...Sweets

Last edited:

Just Sayin

creeper.

this is pointless. My candidate is less of a whore than yours?

creeper.

this is pointless. My candidate is less of a whore than yours?

If we are going to run whores for the Presidency may I suggest "Francine" .

I swear that was the best name I ever gave a dog.:razz:

That aside all of this is stupid.

It's a deflection from the reality that America is really in deep shit financially .

I don't know how you are going to recover.

Forum List

Back