Palin caught in a lie

Bravo for this post. I assume you are for Obama/Biden in this coming election from your profile pic. But I think your post shows a level of respect for the other side even if you don't agree with them.

I wish more folks would take this approach on both sides and then maybe we could resolve some of our nation's issues.

Oy, Kathianne is definitely not an Obamabot.

Yes, I've already read this too. This doesn't prove anything and I'm sure you've heard this person has been removed. Again, your reaching for something that isn't there.
don't bother with facts with kirk, he is obviously impervious to them

don't bother with facts with kirk, he is obviously impervious to them

They have an audiotape of one of Palin's guys trying to exert improper influence on her behalf.

Just like Nixon....

They have an audiotape of one of Palin's guys trying to exert improper influence on her behalf.

Just like Nixon....

But what does that have to do with Palin, you incompetent twit? She didn't know the guy had called Monegan. The guy came forward, and Palin turned the tape over to the investigators AND suspended the guy.

Just like Nixon....
influence, yes, the Governors office has that
improper? that remains to be proven
now, its up to you to first prove it was improper, and then you must prove that she knew about it

i highly doubt you can even begin to understand what that means, but please do keep posting, you are a riot

Last edited:
But what does that have to do with Palin, you incompetent twit? She didn't know the guy had called Monegan. The guy came forward, and Palin turned the tape over to the investigators AND suspended the guy.

Nixon didn't know either...

There is tons of evidence including emails, audiotapes, and witnesses. The special prosecutor will sort it out.

There is tons of evidence including emails, audiotapes, and witnesses. The special prosecutor will sort it out.
and none of what has been released thus far backs your position

does any of that compute for you?

How about, until the prosecutor sorts it out, we all drop the subject? A cease fire, so to speak. Pretty please? :eusa_pray:

And, again, how do these tapes prove that Palin lied?

Oh right, they don't. They prove that members of her staff did things she was unaware of.

"Oh, I didn't know that my staff made two dozen phone calls on my behalf and mentioned me by name. I didn't know that I also made phone calls and contacts and sent emails about the subject. I just didn't know!"

The question is, "What did the governor know, and when did she know it?"

610x.jpg

"Oh, I didn't know that my staff made two dozen phone calls on my behalf and mentioned me by name. I didn't know that I also made phone calls and contacts and sent emails about the subject. I just didn't know!"

The question is, "What did the governor know, and when did she know it?"

610x.jpg
you are a complete moron
the emails and tape do NOT back what you are claiming

Forum List

Back