Palin Came Off Very Presidential In Her Response

Jews have been slimed, historically, with a pretty specific claim that constitutes what has become known as "a blood libel" or even known as "the blood libel."

Thatsaid, Jews don't own the term. Making use of that label under appropriate circumstances has absolutely nothing whatsoever on Earth to do with anti-Semitism.

The absolutely bullshit claim that Gov. Palin had ANY responsibility for Loughner's actions is a blood libel. It falsely says that the blood of the innocents is somehow on Gov. Palin's hands.

Her reply was perfectly reasonable and said fairly.

That won't stop some on the left from piling on with additional layers of total bullshit, as we've just seen.

. . . you're really not very good at presenting an argument. I wonder, are you really a member of the bar, or do you spend your days in a bar with your lap top?

Fly Catcher, you claim (without the hint of an effort to support your spew) that I am not very good at presenting an argument. But the truth is, what I said is vastly superior to your typically lazy ad hominem reply.

Look, Fly Catcher, we all see clearly that you are in way the fuck over your tiny pin-head. It's ok to admit your inability to play on any adult field. No whimpering required. You always have the right to just shut the fuck up. In your case, silence would also nicely serve to conceal your tragic lack of intellectual ability.

Truth.

Jews have been slimed, historically, with a pretty specific claim that constitutes what has become known as "a blood libel" or even known as "the blood libel."

Thatsaid, Jews don't own the term. Making use of that label under appropriate circumstances has absolutely nothing whatsoever on Earth to do with anti-Semitism.

The absolutely bullshit claim that Gov. Palin had ANY responsibility for Loughner's actions is a blood libel. It falsely says that the blood of the innocents is somehow on Gov. Palin's hands.

That won't stop some on the left from piling on with additional layers of total bullshit, as we've just seen.

nor has it stopped the right (and palin and limbaugh and YOU) from piling on the BS...as we all see....

Except, of course, nobody on the right has piled on bs. YOU idiots on the left HAVE, however.

Try to get this crammed through your partisan-deaf ears and into your diminutive "mind:"

There is STILL not a single shred of credible evidence presented that the scumbag who tried to kill Congresswoman Giffords ever so much as SAW the Palin campaign ad which "targeted" certain politicians for POLITICAL defeat. There is an equal LACK of evidence that he watched any so-called "rightwing" television programming or listened to so-called "rightwing" radio broadcasting.

Given that complete LACK of evidence, there remains ZERO basis to attack Gov. Palin or anybody on the right over the tenor and tone of political discourse.

You remain and abject FAIL. This is not a surprise. You (and your fellow traveler, Fly Catcher, among others) are nothing more and nothing less than a dishonest liberal partisan hack. End of story.

. . . you're really not very good at presenting an argument. I wonder, are you really a member of the bar, or do you spend your days in a bar with your lap top?

Fly Catcher, you claim (without the hint of an effort to support your spew) that I am not very good at presenting an argument. But the truth is, what I said is vastly superior to your typically lazy ad hominem reply.

Look, Fly Catcher, we all see clearly that you are in way the fuck over your tiny pin-head. It's ok to admit your inability to play on any adult field. No whimpering required. You always have the right to just shut the fuck up. In your case, silence would also nicely serve to conceal your tragic lack of intellectual ability.

Truth.

LOL. I suspect the latter (you must be in a bar and half in the bag). I suspect most readers will find your response a lazy ad hominem with a liberal dose of hypocrisy.

Truth.

LOL. I suspect the latter (you must be in a bar and half in the bag). I suspect most readers will find your response a lazy ad hominem with a liberal dose of hypocrisy.

That was one of your finest "oh yeah? Well, you too!" replies to date. :clap2:

Face it, you may be grunting and inarticulate, but at least you've got nothing. It shows.

Truth.

Face it, you may be grunting and inarticulate, but at least you've got nothing. It shows.

Tu quoque

Tu quoque

Yes, indeed. It is crystal clear that contained within the severely limited rhetorical playbook of Fly Catcher there are a few extra pages of his VAST repertoire of "Oh yeah? Well, so are YOU!" materials. He just hit us with his special Latin language version.

Bravo, Fly Catcher. Way to impress the rubes! :clap2:

She showed true conviction, passion with a dash of American patriotism this morning in her response to the shootings over the weekend. We saw a glimpse of what is yet to come in a true leader that will take the reigns in 2012. Today was a turning point for her because she has shown that she can overcome violent political attacks from the left and the MSM. Her choice of words "Blood Libel" was brilliant and prominent jews are coming out defending her tonight. Today was the day that Palin made her first stand and it wont be the last. :clap2: The more attacks on Palin, the more she will endure and overcome with villigence and strength. She has the left totally in her grasp.
She has a speech writer like the majority of lazy, incompetent, unintelligent politicians. Whoopdie freakin' do.

I say this genuinely and with all of my heart. Sarah Palin is a dunce twat who left her post as governor in order to boost her own career. The fact that some actually revere this woman saddens me greatly.

Palin/Trump 2012: The public sucks! Fuck hope!

Last edited:
She showed true conviction, passion with a dash of American patriotism this morning in her response to the shootings over the weekend. We saw a glimpse of what is yet to come in a true leader that will take the reigns in 2012. Today was a turning point for her because she has shown that she can overcome violent political attacks from the left and the MSM. Her choice of words "Blood Libel" was brilliant and prominent jews are coming out defending her tonight. Today was the day that Palin made her first stand and it wont be the last. :clap2: The more attacks on Palin, the more she will endure and overcome with villigence and strength. She has the left totally in her grasp.
She has a speech writer like the majority of lazy, incompetent, unintelligent politicians. Whoopdie freakin' do.

I say this genuinely and with all of my heart. Sarah Palin is a dunce twat who left her post as governor in order to boost her own career. The fact that some actually revere this woman saddens me greatly.

Palin/Trump 2012: The public sucks! Fuck hope!
if shes cute, i might consider it

;)

I am a fan of Sarah Palin ( though not for president ) but found her response boring and TMI. I am happy for you however, USArmyRetired, that you were impressed. :)

Forum List

Back