Palin Came Off Very Presidential In Her Response

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
She showed true conviction, passion with a dash of American patriotism this morning in her response to the shootings over the weekend. We saw a glimpse of what is yet to come in a true leader that will take the reigns in 2012. Today was a turning point for her because she has shown that she can overcome violent political attacks from the left and the MSM. Her choice of words "Blood Libel" was brilliant and prominent jews are coming out defending her tonight. Today was the day that Palin made her first stand and it wont be the last. :clap2: The more attacks on Palin, the more she will endure and overcome with villigence and strength. She has the left totally in her grasp.

LOLing @ Palin and "responsible" being in the same sentence.

fazed20070208183802.gif

The dumb HagBatch swine looked like a deer in the headlights. Talk about lipstick on a pig.

BWAhahahahahahaha!!!!

49izadw.gif

She showed true conviction, passion with a dash of American patriotism this morning in her response to the shootings over the weekend. We saw a glimpse of what is yet to come in a true leader that will take the reigns in 2012. Today was a turning point for her because she has shown that she can overcome violent political attacks from the left and the MSM. Her choice of words "Blood Libel" was brilliant and prominent jews are coming out defending her tonight. Today was the day that Palin made her first stand and it wont be the last. :clap2: The more attacks on Palin, the more she will endure and overcome with villigence and strength. She has the left totally in her grasp.

She looked scared to me.

I was wondering where you were, USArmyRetired. I been trashing her all day.

You get stuck in the snow or something?

LOL...actually I have been trying to pass 2 kidney stones the past few days while froze in.

Well Jesus man, guess it's a bad economy for everyone. That weak shit heroine dealers are selling now just can't seem to keep you warm in your cardboard box now can it?

Don't worry, winter will be over soon.:redface:

CBS thinks she came off as presidential-esque:

Marc Ambinder: Palin Was "Presidential-Esque" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

On Wednesday's Washington Unplugged, CBS News chief political consultant Marc Ambinder weighed in on Sarah Palin's video statement responding to critics who have blamed her for Saturday's shootings.

"It's a remarkable video for several reasons," Ambinder said. "If you look at the video, and you look at the scope of what she says, it's almost presidential-esque. "

Ambinder noted to CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante that her response before President Obama's scheduled remarks Wednesday evening elevates her status as a prominent Republican, "I think it makes her the most prominent Republican, in a sense, to respond or to 'prespond' to what President Obama is going to say tonight."(continued)

CBS thinks she came off as presidential-esque:

Marc Ambinder: Palin Was "Presidential-Esque" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

On Wednesday's Washington Unplugged, CBS News chief political consultant Marc Ambinder weighed in on Sarah Palin's video statement responding to critics who have blamed her for Saturday's shootings.

"It's a remarkable video for several reasons," Ambinder said. "If you look at the video, and you look at the scope of what she says, it's almost presidential-esque. "

Ambinder noted to CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante that her response before President Obama's scheduled remarks Wednesday evening elevates her status as a prominent Republican, "I think it makes her the most prominent Republican, in a sense, to respond or to 'prespond' to what President Obama is going to say tonight."(continued)

Sarah Palin is the only prominent Republican matching the liberal squak boxes issue for issue right now. She uses terms like "death panels" and "blood libel" and they leave a mark.

Forum List

Back