Palin Calls Obama Health Plan 'Evil'

81009cb.jpg
hey, get in touch with the democratic party leadership
have them use that

PLEASE

Sarah is oinkly boinkly, but no one at high school dated her for her brains.

Look at the eye candy and ignore what she says.

I had sworn off any and all Palin threads for life unless she actually becomes news again, but I had to drop in on the mini-reunion. It's good to see you again, Nodog. Life is good here. Hope you stick around.

Oh and Jay, all this time you thought I was a guy? Really? I must have masculine typing skills.... ;)

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Aug. 7) -- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.
"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.
Fear monger-in-chief anyone?
Today, it seems Sarah has backtracked on the "Death Panel". LOL

Phonics involves teaching how to connect the sounds of spoken English with letters or groups of letters (e.g., that the sound /k/ can be represented by c, k, ck or ch spellings) and teaching them to blend the sounds of letters together to produce approximate pronunciations of unknown words.

smoke some more crack dipshit:lol:

You'd argue with a deaf mute, wouldn't you? Phonics is exactly what you said. But the program I was talking about teaches people to re....you know what, never mind. You're hopeless.

I could argue with a deaf mute because they can learn to type.

But you've already demonstrated that you can't READ.

i can't believe she dragged her own baby in to this....she is classless! :( don't worry the dems will be blamed for it, somehow..... :eek:

there is NO WAY she read the house bill....if she had read it, she wouldn't have spouted the lies she did last friday...or maybe she still would have lied....

I had sworn off any and all Palin threads for life unless she actually becomes news again, but I had to drop in on the mini-reunion. It's good to see you again, Nodog. Life is good here. Hope you stick around.

Oh and Jay, all this time you thought I was a guy? Really? I must have masculine typing skills.... ;)
you're NOT a guy!!!!!

dang, text isnt a great thing to tell gender from ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back