Palin Calls Obama Health Plan 'Evil'

Here's some major stupid right here:

Investor's Business Daily -- How House Bill Runs Over Grandma

Besides once again acting like the kinds of things being discussed are not already happening with insurance companies now, there's this exerpt:

People such as scientist Stephen Hawking wouldn't have a chance in the U.K., where the National Health Service would say the life of this brilliant man, because of his physical handicaps, is essentially worthless.

Can anyone here figure out what's wrong with this statement?

:lol:

Last edited:
fag-wh-gay.jpg

"Fag White House gay?"
What's this crazy bitch trying to say?

you might want to get your "HOOKED ON PHONICS" tapes back out and try again.

it's [email protected]

Here's some major stupid right here:

Investor's Business Daily -- How House Bill Runs Over Grandma

Besides once again acting like the kinds of things being discussed are not already happening with insurance companies now, there's this exerpt:

People such as scientist Stephen Hawking wouldn't have a chance in the U.K., where the National Health Service would say the life of this brilliant man, because of his physical handicaps, is essentially worthless.

Can anyone here figure out what's wrong with this statement?

:LOL:

ya...Stevie is British and has lived in the UK for most of his life:lol:

Birthers? You mean they actually put forth time, effort and mental strain to give them a name? That's a liberal for you.

It's ok to think she's an idiot. It's called an opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours. But the people you speak of are only those who fear her or just hate her because Bill Maher told you to.

I've never listen to Bill Maher. I'm only vaguelky familiar with who is is.

Now you can try to pigeon-hole people if you like - but if Bill Maher were actually influential enough to have 73% of the American people think someone else is an idiot - he'd be doing a whole lot better than he is now.

Again, the brilliant aspect of it is that she is getting TONS and TONS of publicity

Really - only place I heard it was on this thread. Is THIS her big media blitz?

Of course you'd need to read the proposed health care reform bill to know what she is speaking about. To my knowledge, not even the all-mighty Obama has read it. Unless he decided to do a quick skim fo the high points last week.
Gimme the number - I'll read it. (You haven't read it either.)
It's perfectly understandable that you don't see the brilliance in her strategy. It requires some abilities that apparently you don't have.
You are absolutely correct here. I was never able to get the knack of removing three-quarters of my brain so I could communicate better with idiots. Congratulations - apparently you've mastered that one.

fag-wh-gay.jpg

"Fag White House gay?"
What's this crazy bitch trying to say?

it's [email protected]

Phonics? did I hear her saying something or did she have something written on the tape on her mouth?
you might be "hooked on crack"

Hooked on Phonics is a READING program. You're just a shining example of a liberal dumbass aren't you?

It's ok to think she's an idiot. It's called an opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours. But the people you speak of are only those who fear her or just hate her because Bill Maher told you to.

Now you can try to pigeon-hole people if you like - but if Bill Maher were actually influential enough to have 73% of the American people think someone else is an idiot - he'd be doing a whole lot better than he is now.

Again, the brilliant aspect of it is that she is getting TONS and TONS of publicity

Really - only place I heard it was on this thread. Is THIS her big media blitz?

Of course you'd need to read the proposed health care reform bill to know what she is speaking about. To my knowledge, not even the all-mighty Obama has read it. Unless he decided to do a quick skim fo the high points last week.
Gimme the number - I'll read it. (You haven't read it either.)
It's perfectly understandable that you don't see the brilliance in her strategy. It requires some abilities that apparently you don't have.
You are absolutely correct here. I was never able to get the knack of removing three-quarters of my brain so I could communicate better with idiots. Congratulations - apparently you've mastered that one.

You used a stat that interested me. 73% of what American people? And according to who? You know, it DOES matter who you ask and where you ask them. It also matters alot WHO is doing the asking. Hell, I could go out right now and come back with 73% of American people who think BO is an idiot too. But you see, it wouldn't matter now would it? Stats are useless for the most part when it comes to peoples opinions. Way too many ways to skew the results. That number doesn't influence me at all.

I don't know what's more telling....that you don't know who Bill Maher is (which I KNOW is bullshit) or that you don't know the reform bill number (MUCH EASIER TO BELIEVE). Either way, since you seem to have "mastered" all of your brain capacity, you shouldn't have any trouble searching either of these and doing your OWN research. Seriously, do you need me to do it for you? Or are you just that lazy and unable?

that you don't know who Bill Maher is

I never said I didn't know who Bill Maher is

Why are you being dishonest? Do you want to debate with me or do you want to try to invent both sides of the debate yourself? I guess you found you have no valid argument against what I actually said, so you're just going to make something up, PRETEND that I said it and argue with that????

Tsk tsk tsk

Last edited:
One of the best pieces of evidence that supporting Palin is irrational is just how violent her supporters get when challenged ......

that you don't know who Bill Maher is

I never said I didn't know who Bill Maher is

Why are you being dishonest? Do you want to debate with me or do you want to try to invent both sides of the debate yourself? I guess you found you have no valid argument against what I actually said, so you're just going to make something up, PRETEND that I said it and argue with that????

Tsk tsk tsk

You said....

to be only vaguely familiar with who he is, indicates that you don't know. To be familiar AT ALL with him is to know WHO he is. I'm not being dishonest. I'm pointing our your BULLSHIT!

Debate you???? Seriously? Is that what this is? A debate? An amusing conversation MAYBE... but not hardly a debate. The fact that all you could do was defend the fact you claim not to know much of anything about Bill Maher is hilarious. Why not defend your 73%? Why not spend this time READING the healthcare reform. And since we're on the subject of honesty, when you read it, be honest with yourself too. If you don't see things in this bill that are scary to you, then you can't blame ANYONE for being dishonest. Because if you can't be honest with yourself, why the HELL should anyone else believe you?

Palin's assertions regarding Obamacare, while somewhat extreme in nature, are in essence, when one takes the many insidious proposals contained within the House version, correct.

Supporters of the bill, flailing wildly to explain that the government will not be intervening in personal end of life scenarious, are simply avoiding the facts of their own bill.

A prevailing theme throughout the bill is cost control. Sounds reasonable - except when it is widely agreed that the vast percentage of health care costs are created during the final years and months of life. Add this to the published opinions of Obama's own science czar, John Holden, who advocated forced abortions, forced sterilization, and other controlling measures against "undesirables" - as well as advocation for what he called a "planetary regime". Holden's thoughts were centered around what he deemed to be an impending population catastrophe that needed to be solved before the year 2000.

If not a member of Obama's ever growing and influential cadre of political czars, these opinions would be seen simply as outrageous. The fact Holden does head Obama's science and technology policy office, gives pause for serious concern.

Government death squads?

Perhaps...

it's [email protected]

Phonics? did I hear her saying something or did she have something written on the tape on her mouth?

Hooked on Phonics is a READING program. You're just a shining example of a liberal dumbass aren't you?

Phonics involves teaching how to connect the sounds of spoken English with letters or groups of letters (e.g., that the sound /k/ can be represented by c, k, ck or ch spellings) and teaching them to blend the sounds of letters together to produce approximate pronunciations of unknown words.

smoke some more crack dipshit:lol:

One of the best pieces of evidence that supporting Palin is irrational is just how violent her supporters get when challenged ......

I'm not sure if you're referring to our exchange or some other example that you have yet to provide. If you are insinuating that I'm being violent, then please forgive me for causing you bodily harm. I had no idea you could be hurt so easily. See, that's what violence is....

Now, maybe you just used the wrong word in your fully engaged brain. It happens from time to time. Let me help you...

I wasn't being violent. I was being outspoken or assurtive. Angry...we could use angry. Not violent...but angry. Granted, it makes me mad to have to think for others. Especially when they are so proud of their ability to use all 4 corners of their brain.

Phonics involves teaching how to connect the sounds of spoken English with letters or groups of letters (e.g., that the sound /k/ can be represented by c, k, ck or ch spellings) and teaching them to blend the sounds of letters together to produce approximate pronunciations of unknown words.

You'd argue with a deaf mute, wouldn't you? Phonics is exactly what you said. But the program I was talking about teaches people to re....you know what, never mind. You're hopeless.

You'd argue with a deaf mute, wouldn't you? Phonics is exactly what you said. But the program I was talking about teaches people to re....you know what, never mind. You're hopeless.

I could argue with a deaf mute because they can learn to type.

Forum List

Back