Palin Calls Obama Health Plan 'Evil'

Maybe the Obama Healthcare plan needs an exorcisim to remove the evil?.... Sarah and Bobby Jindal should be able to pull that off.

What are her credentials to speak to anyone about this issue?

Does she have any at all?

Uhhh...former Governor for one. They deal with healthcare issues all the time.

Here's a better question.

If she's so damned worthless, why do any of you CARE what she says? It's like you don't want her to speak because you're horrified that she might actually say something valid and you don't want that to have even a small chance of happening.

Seriously....the left is giving her WAY more verbal power than anyone. Don't you see that every time you draw attention to her, it's one more opportunity for the public to focus on her? JEES!!! If you morons would quit bitching about everything she says, you might actually find the protection from her that you so desperately seek.

Palin has to make increasingly outrageous statements to get anyone to pay attention to her

SarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin
SarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin
SarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin No, I do not have an unhealthy obsession with SarahPalin SarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin
SarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin

[SIZE=+1]Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'[/SIZE]
That's a sure sign that she's running in 2012
Link
Excerpt:
Sarah Palin called Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since quitting, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former swimsuit model wrote. "Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.
Translation:
Stop Obama's 'evil death panel' - whatever it takes - before he comes for poor Trig.

palin-death-panel.jpg

Which is mostly liberals giving her so much attention. She's brilliant
You mean it's brilliant to entice people into thinking you're an idiot????????
This is obviously some new definition of the word "brilliant" that I was previously unaware of.

But she can play her base - I give her full credit for that. But if she wants to make any headway with triple-digit IQs, she's gonna have to do better.

This is obviously some new definition of the word "brilliant" that I was previously unaware of.

But she can play her base - I give her full credit for that. But if she wants to make any headway with triple-digit IQs, she's gonna have to do better.

Stand up, Chuck!

It's ok to think she's an idiot. It's called an opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours. But the people you speak of are only those who fear her or just hate her because Bill Maher told you to. Again, the brilliant aspect of it is that she is getting TONS and TONS of publicity by playing off of the HATE the media has for her. Never mind the fact that she actually has a point here about a "death panel". Of course you'd need to read the proposed health care reform bill to know what she is speaking about. To my knowledge, not even the all-mighty Obama has read it. Unless he decided to do a quick skim fo the high points last week.

She's not playing her base nearly as well as she's playing her foes. She speaks and she gets air time. It's perfectly understandable that you don't see the brilliance in her strategy. It requires some abilities that apparently you don't have.

Forum List

Back