Palin Brown show true progressive colors

Personal relationships do play a part in endorsements. That's just human reality. Good friends usually stick together even though they may have disagreements. Again,i'm not covering for Palin & Brown but it is what it is in the end.

J D Hayworth lost in 2006. He was a great example of how much bullshit it was from the right to claim that the Republicans were losing because they weren't conservative enough.

Brown, Palin aid McCain's re-election campaign
11 comments by Dan Nowicki - Jan. 21, 2010 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic
Arizona Sen. John McCain has enlisted high-profile Republican support in his bid for re-election, including the GOP's man of the hour, Sen.-elect Scott Brown, R-Mass.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, McCain's running mate in the 2008 presidential race who remains popular among conservative voters, also is expected to lend a hand: She visits Arizona on March 26-27 to help McCain raise money and campaign.

"I'm in full-campaign mode, absolutely," McCain said Wednesday. "I'm confidant of victory, but I take nothing for granted."
Brown, Palin aid McCain's re-election campaign

There is no justification for supporting John Mccain reelection campaign if you are a conservative or against the progressive movement .

After watching and listening to Glenn Beck, I'm suddenly disenchanted with Palin and Brown...hmmmmmmmmmm too THANKS for this thread!

Personal relationships do play a part in endorsements. That's just human reality. Good friends usually stick together even though they may have disagreements. Again,i'm not covering for Palin & Brown but it is what it is in the end.

McCain and Palin good friends? :doubt:

I'm considering switching to independent

Palin Brown show true progressive colors
According to right wing fruitcakes like Beck, that makes them Hitler loving Maoists. :rofl:

History according to Glenn Beck - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

But Fox News wasn't focusing on the day's news. Instead, host Glenn Beck ran through the atrocities of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Ernesto 'Che' Guevara — "the true unseen history of Marxism, progressivism and communism" as Beck described it — with some implied lessons for today.

I haven't read all of this thread but Beck will be connecting the dots all this week.

I think my posts at the beginning may have given some the wrong impression of my opinion.

I like McCain, he is definately one of the 3 senators, well 4 for now, that I think deserves their job.

McCain
Liberman
Paul

Possibly Brown, if he continues what he did in our state senate at the federal level.

Another one to join the movement JenT? Are you opening your eyes to the fallacy of the 2 party system? :D

:eusa_pray:

Another one to join the movement JenT? Are you opening your eyes to the fallacy of the 2 party system? :D

:eusa_pray:

I don't think the systems broke, I think it's getting infiltrated on both sides by progressives. I wouldn't trust McCain as far as I could throw him and if Palin is campaigning for him especially after all the junk that McCain threw out there after he lost, then I don't trust Palin either, even if Beck seems to think she's all that.

J D Hayworth lost in 2006. He was a great example of how much bullshit it was from the right to claim that the Republicans were losing because they weren't conservative enough.
You can't get any more CON$ervative than J D Hayseed, but apparently that wasn't CON$ervative enough to beat a Dem. Dems must be more CON$ervative than the GOP. :lol:

America's Anchorman: Republicans Lost, But Conservatism Did Not
November 8, 2006
RUSH: Republicans lost last night but conservatism did not, and that is, to me, one of the fundamental elements of last night's results. Conservatism did not lose; Republicans lost last night. In fact, Republicanism, being a political party first rather than an ideological movement, is what lost.

There was conservatism yesterday in the election, and it was to be found on the Democratic side of the aisle.
But conservatism won when it was tried yesterday. Conservatism won fairly big when it was tried

Just a reminder that Palin is supporting Rick Perry over Kay Bailey Hutchison also, and he has a political record to the left of hers.

I wonder if this is really where all those donators to SarahPac thought their money would be going.

No, I'm not avoiding the topic. I am trying to figure out these new politics. You are presenting his willingness to cross the isle and practice a non-partisan politics when needed as proof that McCain is somehow a "progressive" while at the same time protesting that you are not a party mouth piece. What you have posted so far show's that he is nothing more than a modern politician. All you are doing is proving that you are a political, party line hack basing your opinion on the man solely by your inflexible platform.
The policies he is willing to support( cross over to support) are left wing progressive stances, that he only abandons when it is election time.

Open borders, tax the rich schemes and global warming nuttery are progressive policies ,That should never be supported.

It isnt bipartisan its abandonment of conservative principals

So as I said
You can argue that McCain has no core beliefs at all and there for cannot be a progressive and in that you may have a point , a rather dull one, but a point never the less.
Thats not good enough anymore.
Just so were are clear.

Just a reminder that Palin is supporting Rick Perry over Kay Bailey Hutchison also, and he has a political record to the left of hers.

I wonder if this is really where all those donators to SarahPac thought their money would be going.

vtap.gif

We need someone to identify who is for real and who isn't...dare I say it?

:eusa_eh: I need to do some research....(like I have freaking time)

ALSO, I just listened to Beck's program YESTERDAY, I was wrong, he doesn't think Sarah is all that, he's looking at all this with caution as well

Last edited:

Forum List

Back