Palin Brown show true progressive colors

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Brown, Palin aid McCain's re-election campaign
11 comments by Dan Nowicki - Jan. 21, 2010 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic
Arizona Sen. John McCain has enlisted high-profile Republican support in his bid for re-election, including the GOP's man of the hour, Sen.-elect Scott Brown, R-Mass.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, McCain's running mate in the 2008 presidential race who remains popular among conservative voters, also is expected to lend a hand: She visits Arizona on March 26-27 to help McCain raise money and campaign.

"I'm in full-campaign mode, absolutely," McCain said Wednesday. "I'm confidant of victory, but I take nothing for granted."

There is no justification for supporting John Mccain reelection campaign if you are a conservative or against the progressive movement .

Are you honestly surprised the usual politicians would be engaged in politics as usual? Stumping for McCain is expedient, and generates GOP (or DNC if it were the other side) brownie points when it's time to spend the Party slush fund or hand out a cushy job. It also develops name recognition and the attention of donors outside their already established fiefdoms. It's all about the cash, but True Believers don't Ho.

11 comments by Dan Nowicki - Jan. 21, 2010 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic
Arizona Sen. John McCain has enlisted high-profile Republican support in his bid for re-election, including the GOP's man of the hour, Sen.-elect Scott Brown, R-Mass.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, McCain's running mate in the 2008 presidential race who remains popular among conservative voters, also is expected to lend a hand: She visits Arizona on March 26-27 to help McCain raise money and campaign.

"I'm in full-campaign mode, absolutely," McCain said Wednesday. "I'm confidant of victory, but I take nothing for granted."

There is no justification for supporting John Mccain reelection campaign if you are a conservative or against the progressive movement .

I bolded out something that I agree with ;).

To hell with that Party-line shit.

I would not vote for JD Heyworth if someone was holding a gun to my head. McCain has his faults, but still a damn sight better than some ex-sports desk Limbaugh clone neo-con.

I will vote McCain, despite that hack Sara Palin invading my state.

I would not vote for JD Heyworth if someone was holding a gun to my head. McCain has his faults, but still a damn sight better than some ex-sports desk Limbaugh clone neo-con.

who is running against mccain(yeah im too lazy to google it right now)....i'll compare the 2 canidates and tell you which one I like better if you are interested.

EDIT: McCain is a neo-con BTW, a classic Neo-Con. http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_196286.html

McCain is facing Republican challengers Chris Simcox and Jim Deakin in this year's Aug. 24 primary. Former Republican Rep. J.D. Hayworth, a conservative talk-show host on KFYI-AM (550), also may challenge. In anticipation of a possible tough fight, McCain has been burnishing his conservative credentials.

Brown, who on Tuesday upset Democrat Martha Coakley to win the late Sen. Edward Kennedy's seat, recorded a robocall message for McCain.

"When few thought I had a chance of winning, John stood by me and supported my campaign. He was the first one," Brown said in the message. "I want to thank him for his support for me and I want to encourage you to continue to support John."

McCain is facing Republican challengers Chris Simcox and Jim Deakin in this year's Aug. 24 primary. Former Republican Rep. J.D. Hayworth, a conservative talk-show host on KFYI-AM (550), also may challenge. In anticipation of a possible tough fight, McCain has been burnishing his conservative credentials.

Brown, who on Tuesday upset Democrat Martha Coakley to win the late Sen. Edward Kennedy's seat, recorded a robocall message for McCain.

"When few thought I had a chance of winning, John stood by me and supported my campaign. He was the first one," Brown said in the message. "I want to thank him for his support for me and I want to encourage you to continue to support John."

ok i'll have to reasearch his challengers, i know nothing about either one.

who is running against mccain(yeah im too lazy to google it right now)....i'll compare the 2 canidates and tell you which one I like better if you are interested.

EDIT: McCain is a neo-con BTW, a classic Neo-Con. So, what is a 'neocon'? - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Only someone who based their opinion of McCain on the picture the Dems painted of him during the election would call McCain a neo-con. He has been a thorn in the GOP's side for years, which is why the so-called Republican base whined and gnashed teeth when he won the nomination.

A bad Republican is much better than a good Democrat. Although McCain is not my favorite cookie in the package, he would get my nod over any Democrat.

EDIT: McCain is a neo-con BTW, a classic Neo-Con. So, what is a 'neocon'? - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Only someone who based their opinion of McCain on the picture the Dems painted of him during the election would call McCain a neo-con. He has been a thorn in the GOP's side for years, which is why the so-called Republican base whined and gnashed teeth when he won the nomination.

McCain has no one to blame but Mccain for his image.

Heyworth keeps saying he is in. We'll see.

Simcox is a Minuteman mouthpiece, and while I actually support the idea of the Minutemen and the work they do I do not think that extremists, which most of them are, should be in power. I see a need for them, but not as leadership in government.

I like most of Deakens platform, but he is something of an uknown..which may be a good thing. I have actually been looking into his background a bit.

My biggest issue with all of them is that I am pro-choice and these guys are hard core pro-life. I do not vote single issue, but at least McCain does support Stem cell and Fetal tissue research.

McCain has no one to blame but Mccain for his image.

No, I agree. He made it easy on the Dems when he started holding the GOP's hand like a good boy after he won the Primaries. He could not have beaten Obama, mostly because the tide of populism forced by the collapse of the GOP as a viable party was unstoppable. But had he stayed the course as "the maverick" he would have had a better showing.

McCain was not a Bush creature, not in the way the Dems painted him.

But the fact still stands, anyone who thinks he was typical of the GOP party elite was not paying attention prior to the elections.

Forum List

Back