Palin: brazenly corrupt rotten apple

If welfare queen schoolteachers hate her, she's A-OK in my book :badgrin:

The thread belongs in "Pure Crap" IMO.

That is a perfect comment from you. :lol: Are you trying to get a rise out of me with such a ridiculous comment? I guess our country would be better without schoolteachers::lol:

This country would be better off without teachers who are lazy and teach leftist garbage, that's for sure.

Of course getting rid of just those would reduce the workforce by about 2/3. Then the remaining 1/3 could get a raise, and we could replace the losers with teachers who are actually QUALIFIED to teach, and don't just have tenure.

It's like a beautiful fairy tale.

... better off without teachers who are lazy and teach leftist garbage, that's for sure ...

Teachers should just teach the content, and the vast majority do. I don't remember any teacher who cared about politics one way or the other when I was in school. Maybe I was lucky.

My God... the legnths the liberals are going to to smear Sarah Palin has reached commical proportions. It's turned into a fucking CIRCUS!

But, I guess that's what they do when they're scared. They see defeat looming on the horizon.

Ah shucks! Tweren't nuttin, pard'ner

All we on this board do is report what we read in the media.

They're really the ones turning over the historic rocks in Palin's past to see what lowlife scurries out from under it.

One thing I know though...her briefly manufactured from partisan gossimer reputation as a reform Republican is blown completely the hell out of the water with the revelation about her working with Silver.

Now unless she can come up with some plausible explanation for having worked with that lobbyist, one whose reputation is clearly suspect, she's going to have to run on the "hottest thing to hit the White House since the British torched it ticket.

Cause her rep as a reformer and anti-porking Republican is clearly a dog that won't hunt.

There would be more proof of just how little intelligence exists in backwards ass Missouri

You should see how much it has skyrocketed since you left. :tongue:

where unfortunately I had to grow up for 18 years

It may easily have been far worse, you could have been aborted.

You might consider swinging by to pick up your sense of humor, the storage fees are adding up :)

Last edited:
Teachers should just teach the content, and the vast majority do. I don't remember any teacher who cared about politics one way or the other when I was in school. Maybe I was lucky.

Most kids are programmed to accept it as fact and don't notice it.

My God... the legnths the liberals are going to to smear Sarah Palin has reached commical proportions. It's turned into a fucking CIRCUS!

But, I guess that's what they do when they're scared. They see defeat looming on the horizon.

As Rush said yesterday, it's like Paul Wellstone's funeral X 10.

Let them play right into McCain's hands and create a backlash that makes those created by Dan Rather's fake documents and Fahrenheit 9/11 look like child's play.

I am scared of Sarah Palin, partly because McCain is my choice and Palin makes the ticket impossible to vote for, but mostly because I fear what will happen to this nation if she actually gets her hands on the presidency.

Innocents get "screwed" by every political sin ... but specifically targeting an innocent third party is something that every politician in American history has managed to avoid ... until now.

This puts Palin in the same boat as Saddam Hussein, Korea's "Dear Leaders", and the cadre of Adolf Hitler!

For the love of all that is good, why does no one see how different this is from common dirty political fare?

Think whatever you want of American leaders, but until now they have kept their battles between them.

This monster has just broken that sacred boundary by going after a man for putting his morality in-front of his self need!

Ahhhhh screwing the masses is cool--screwing "an innocent third party" isn't.
:lol:

LBJ is running in this election?

Originally Posted by thrimironaxe
I am still waiting for any example of anyone in American history ever specifically targeting an innocent third party when trying to accomplish their illegal aims.

It was a response to the above, Bozo. And if you don't think LBJ did any head hunting on his way to the Whitehouse, you're crazy.

I do not say this lightly, but this person is without a doubt the most corrupt politician to run for the highest office in the history of America.

These are the undisputed facts:

1) Palin's sister is in the midst of a very contentious divorce with her husband, state trooper Mike Wooten.
2) Palin's office made more than 20 calls to Wooten's employer, Walt Monegan. Additional phone calls to Monegan were made by Palin's husband.
3) One of those phone calls was recorded, and in very explicit terms demanded that Monegan fire Wooten. The exact words were that Monegan had shown "absolutely no action for a year on the issue" of firing the state trooper. Palin herself admits that
4) Monegan claims that he was pressured by multiple members of Palin's staff to fire Wooten. Palin herself admits that "the individual inquiries taken by themselves are one thing ... many of these inquiries were completely appropriate; however, the serial nature of the contacts understandably could be perceived as some kind of pressure, presumably at my direction." These are the words of the current candidate for vice president, essentially admitting that she abused her position as governor to help her sister obtain favorable treatment in her divorce!
5) In July, Palin fired Monegan from his job for the vague reason that she wanted the department to "go in a new direction".

None of these facts are in dispute, even by Palin herself.

This is the unavoidable inference from these facts:

Either numerous Palin staffers independently chose to undertake a campaign to abuse the governor's power without her knowledge, or else this campaign was orchestrated by Palin herself. It strains credulity to imagine that all the people decided on their own, without coordination or knowledge by Palin, to try to influence the outcome of a divorce of a person they did not even know.

Unless you are a complete moron, you have to accept that Sarah Palin abused her position as governor to try to help her sister's divorce and/or to try to punish her brother in law.

Oh, but the brother in law was a moron, he deserved it, bla bla bla.

Really? And what about Walt Monegan, who was fired for doing his job? Morgan knows that it is not his job to serve as judge, jury, and executioner based on hear-say. It is his job to enforce the laws of the state of Alaska, and none of those laws involve the Governor meddling in the resolution of her sister's divorce ... and devastating the life of anyone who stands in her way.

The sad fact is that the only person in this whole sordid affair who did the correct thing is Morgan. He lost his job to defend his principles.

Palin is a monster. The worse kind of villainous venom that ever infected politics ... and she runs on a platform of "reforming politics". This has to be the joke of the century.

This woman is the dirtiest, nastiest, meanest kind of filth that ever Washington generated.

Amazingly, she sank to this dismal depth after just a few months in office.

What will she do to America when she gets her hands on all of our futures?

Putrid. Sick. Awful. Contemptible.

I used to believe in John McCain. In 2000, I switched from a registered Democrat to a registered Republican to help him win the nomination.

How could you John? How could you put your ambitions before America? How could you nominate this vile viper, this poisonous sea snake, for our vice president?

She is shame incarnate, the hideous shade of the dark side of humanity.

You have 60 posts.. you can, and have to, post links and only reproduce a section of the article. Please edit the post accordingly. If you don't, your quotes will be deleted.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back