Palin Beat Couric At Her Own Game!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Sarah Palin Ratings Beat Katie Couric - Business Insider

Two guest-hosts, two different channels and there was a clear winner. It was Sarah Palin. Amazing she could beat Couric, who is an experted news person, vs Palin who is not. Amazing whatever Palin touches nowadays turns to gold.

The haters will call her a moron, but she keeps on suceeding at everything she does and making millions of dollars along the way!

I think it's funny too. Couric is a smug commie that tries to sound impartial until she grills the republican VP candidate and lobs softballs up to the democratic PRESIDENTIAL candidate. One of these days I wanna see a Republican grill the interviewer, that's why I'd love to see Christie.

I think it's funny too. Couric is a smug commie that tries to sound impartial until she grills the republican VP candidate and lobs softballs up to the democratic PRESIDENTIAL candidate. One of these days I wanna see a Republican grill the interviewer, that's why I'd love to see Christie.

i am sure that when couric is asked a hard hitting question like "what newspaper or magazine do you read" she will be able to name one or two.

Perky Katie Couric believed she was a big fish in a very small pond on the Today show. She believed herself queen of television. Since she left, she has failed at everything she tried to do. By the time she ruins her career WKRP In Cincinnati won't want her.

This is fun because TV folks like Couric are ratings junkies who check the numbers every day vs. their competition, and I'd bet this little coup really helped bunch up the perky one's undies.

Freak shows were once a very popular attraction at carnivals and circuses.

LOL!!! Exactly.

All that happened was all the FOXNEWS viewers came over to watch their Dear Leader Palin and that bumped the ratings.

Iths thimple.

I think it's kinda hard to fail at VP since she never was a VP.
It's like knocking a pitcher for never winning a World Series game if his team never made it to the WS...

Dumbass!

Forum List

Back