Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin Questions Obama White House Holiday Card

"It's odd," she said, wondering why the president's Christmas card highlights his dog instead of traditions like 'family, faith and freedom.'"
"Even stranger than that was his first year in office when the Christmas ornaments included Chairman Mao," Palin said. "People had to ask that it be removed because it was offensive."

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

"It's odd," she said, wondering why the president's Christmas card highlights his dog instead of traditions like 'family, faith and freedom.'"
"Even stranger than that was his first year in office when the Christmas ornaments included Chairman Mao," Palin said. "People had to ask that it be removed because it was offensive."

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

Kinda like all the delusional attacks by the left on Palin and her family including a handicapped young child and a 14 year old daughter? Don't recall you complaining about those.

• Banned
Kinda like all the delusional attacks by the left on Palin and her family including a handicapped young child and a 14 year old daughter? Don't recall you complaining about those.

I don't recall seeing her card or criticizing it. Nice deflection, though. :lame2:

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Awwww, need a tissue?
so she commented on it...as for your ATTACKED..give us break you little baby.
As for her needing the spotlight, I'm sure she is thanking you for providing it....LOL

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

We owe Sarah Palin a debt of gratitude for finally removing any doubt whatsoever that she's not a serious person, who's not focused on serious issues.

Thanks Sarah.

Actually, it's a very nice card

Palin must be pissed because she is not on his mailing list

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

We owe Sarah Palin a debt of gratitude for finally removing any doubt whatsoever that she's not a serious person, who's not focused on serious issues.

Thanks Sarah.

sorta reminds of the Obama.

Awwww, need a tissue?
As for her needing the spotlight, I'm sure she is thanking you for providing it....LOL

Yes, mouth-breather, I do need a tissue. Your rabid, drool-soaked defense of the idiot Palin is flying through my computer monitor. BTW, your drool cup is full.

Awwww, need a tissue?

Yes, mouth-breather, I do need a tissue. Your rabid, drool-soaked defense of the idiot Palin is flying through my computer monitor. BTW, your drool cup is full.

LOL, good I hope my drool destroys your computer so we won't have to see anymore of your whiny assed postings.

Palin was my Governor so I will DEFEND her, don't like it...tough shit.

Awwww, need a tissue?

LOL, good I hope my drool destroys your computer so we won't have to see anymore of your whiny assed postings.

I was just having a little fun. The only person doing the whining here, is you. Carry on. Sorry that I hurt your feewings. :(

Awwww, need a tissue?

Get obamaturd out of your mouth and you might make sense, no, I doubt you would.

I was just having a little fun. The only person doing the whining here, is you. Carry on. Sorry that I hurt your feewings. :(

yeah right..poor baby..
maybe you can dig up some more petty shit to post from the Hufferpost. we'll all be waiting on the edge of our seats.

I don't recall seeing her card or criticizing it. Nice deflection, though. :lame2:
Yeah, it is deflection when he points out your obvious hypocrisy.

While it's evident that you're not too bright, you are right about one thing - that was a deflection. Though, you're wrong about me being a hypocrite. Unless you can show me where I ever criticized Palin's card?.....Didn't think so.

mario_fail.gif

Last edited:
Talk about Christmas Fruitcake.

How typical for the right wing to try to tell others how they should celebrate xmas. Her card, otoh, will show the footage of her having "witches exorcised". Next, the damn right wingnuts will want a law passed to control not only the card but who is on the card list and "how many jobs" the card will create. Can't you just imagine what she and the other wingnuts would say if it had been a religious message?

Its a nice card, good message and very nice to have included Bo. $illy $arah needs to get back to important issues - like forcing her version of "family values" on the rest of us.

Forum List

Back