Palin as Celebrity or Savior?

hey maple- do you idiots spend much time around a hospital, what's she is claiming is going to happen has been going on for a long time or do really think most people of natural causes

Is Palin doing the same? Her July op-ed on cap-and-trade legislation was a flop. And her reference in August to the prospect of the sick, the elderly, and the disabled facing a government "death panel" brought plenty of heat but little light to the complicated issue of national healthcare reform.

But: the cap and trade barely passed the congress and is yet to reach the senate for a vote. That story isn't over yet. The ' death panel" comment got millions of Americans to wake up out of thier coma and pay attention, and they did. The townhalls.

She can move middle American- she relates to them and them to her, that's why the libs are scared to death of her.

That's because we:

StupiPeopleInGroups.jpg

Is Palin doing the same? Her July op-ed on cap-and-trade legislation was a flop. And her reference in August to the prospect of the sick, the elderly, and the disabled facing a government "death panel" brought plenty of heat but little light to the complicated issue of national healthcare reform.

But: the cap and trade barely passed the congress and is yet to reach the senate for a vote. That story isn't over yet. The ' death panel" comment got millions of Americans to wake up out of thier coma and pay attention, and they did. The townhalls.

She can move middle American- she relates to them and them to her, that's why the libs are scared to death of her.

Bingo.

She is a force. That simply cannot be denied. I imagine that is driving the lifetime politicians on both sides nuts.

Palin continues to fascinate...

you know whats funny, with all the attention Palin is getting she has yet to say that she even wants to be President...

I will be glad when the fascination with Sarah is gone. With all the truly important issues affecting this Republic, a lot of people keep wanting to focus on Sarah. Priorities people.

Palin is playing an integral part in forwarding a conservative voice in the national wildernes of American politics.

She has become one of the most prominent foils of the Obama adminstration, and as such, is doing a commendable job...

she's an asshat.

That's because we:

StupiPeopleInGroups.jpg

Yeah November 4th illustrated that perfectly.

I will be glad when the fascination with Sarah is gone. With all the truly important issues affecting this Republic, a lot of people keep wanting to focus on Sarah. Priorities people.

Palin is playing an integral part in forwarding a conservative voice in the national wildernes of American politics.

She has become one of the most prominent foils of the Obama adminstration, and as such, is doing a commendable job...

she's an asshat.

I'd wear that!

you know whats funny, with all the attention Palin is getting she has yet to say that she even wants to be President...

Good point - which again emphasizes the interest so many have in her...

She has? What has she foiled? I mean besides her own bid to be VP and let's not forget her old job as Governor that she walked out on...

"Savior?" I didn't realize the GOP was in such bad shape.

She's a tabloid celebrity, no doubt about it...

While somewhat applicable - she is far more influential than that.

Her attacks on Obamacare played a crucial role in raising the opposition, and had the administration defending itself - then quickly backtracking.

Forum List

Back