Palin Around With Terrorists

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Todd Palin registered in October 1995 to the Alaska Independence Party, a radical group that advocates for Alaskan secession from the United States.
Besides a short period of a few months in 2000 when he changed his registration to undeclared, Todd Palin remained a registered member of AIP until July 2002 when he registered again as an undeclared voter.
The founder of the Alaska Independence Party -- a group that has been courted over the years by Sarah Palin, and one her husband was a member of for roughly seven years -- once professed his "hatred for the American government" and cursed the American flag as a "damn flag."
"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.
"And I won't be buried under their damn flag," Vogler continued in the interview, which also touched on his disappointment with the American judicial system. "I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."
At another point, Volger advocated renouncing allegiance to the United States.
"And then you get mad. And you say, the hell with them. And you renounce allegiance, and you pledge your efforts, your effects, your honor, your life to Alaska."
"I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America and her damned institutions."
Vogler's debate remarks that Alaska should "nuke the glaciers" along the coast of the Gulf of Alaska and build a freeway to Juneau
And while McCain's motto -- as seen in a new TV ad -- is "Country First," the AIP's motto is the exact opposite -- "Alaska First -- Alaska Always."
Lynette Clark, the chairman of the AIP, told ABC News on Monday that Palin and her husband Todd were members in 1994, even attending the 1994 statewide convention in Wasilla. Clark was AIP secretary at the time.
Earlier this year, Palin sent a video message to the AIP for its annual convention, where AIP vice chair George Clark told the small crowd that Palin "was an AIP member before she got the job as a mayor of a small town –- that was a non-partisan job. But you get along to go along -– she eventually joined the Republican Party, where she had all kinds of problems with their ethics, and well, I won’t go into that.
She is not a fan of McCain. "I can't understand why in God's name she has aligned herself with a candidate who opposes the development of our republic and Alaska's resource wealth," Clark says.

Three years after the controversial interview, in 1994, Palin attended the group's annual convention, according to witnesses who spoke to ABC News' Jake Tapper.
She has repeatedly reached out to the group. The McCain campaign has confirmed she visited the group's 2000 convention, and she addressed its convention this year, as an incumbent governor whose oath of office includes upholding the Constitution of the United States.
Palin's husband, Todd Palin, was a member of the party from 1995-2002 with a brief exception in 2000.
It's worth pondering how big a deal it would be if Obama had ever courted the support of a group whose head had said this kind of thing about America and her flag.
TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | Founder Of Group Palin Courted Professed "Hatred For The American Government"; Cursed "Damn Flag"

New Flash: Alaska IS America. :eek:

Not according to the AIP. And they don't want to be a part of America. They want to leave her. They don't want to pledge their allegance.

I wonder if Sarah has ever been proud to be an American. Not an Alaskan, but an American.

She stood and worshiped a man who said the fires of hell are glacers compared to his hate of America. WOW!!!

My main goal here is to help people see the hypocricy in the GOP party. They are dirty scumbags who should not be throwing stones or getting our votes. Maybe in 2 years when a new batch of "Conservatives" come up, but not old timers like McCain or nuts like Palin.

Just like you may not like the Dems of the 90's but here we have the Great Obama. A new kind of politician. One that is going to prove you wrong about your fear of the left. Clinton proved you wrong too, but you NEVER admitted it.

BUT, if we can show that Palin has ties to people who FUCKING HATE America, then maybe it'll squash this bullshit you losers brought up in the first place.

Not according to the AIP. And they don't want to be a part of America. They want to leave her. They don't want to pledge their allegance.

I wonder if Sarah has ever been proud to be an American. Not an Alaskan, but an American.

She stood and worshiped a man who said the fires of hell are glacers compared to his hate of America. WOW!!!

My main goal here is to help people see the hypocricy in the GOP party. They are dirty scumbags who should not be throwing stones or getting our votes. Maybe in 2 years when a new batch of "Conservatives" come up, but not old timers like McCain or nuts like Palin.

Just like you may not like the Dems of the 90's but here we have the Great Obama. A new kind of politician. One that is going to prove you wrong about your fear of the left. Clinton proved you wrong too, but you NEVER admitted it.

BUT, if we can show that Palin has ties to people who FUCKING HATE America, then maybe it'll squash this bullshit you losers brought up in the first place.

you're drooling again
<yawn>

Apparently AIP is generally accepted in Alaska, many alaskans are sympathetic. See for ex:

Friar Tuck's Fleeting Thoughts: The Anti-Palin Smear Campaign--AIP, Teen Pregnancy, and National Politics

All in all, most Americans don't affiliate with Ayers or Wright, but many of them may agree with some of their more salient points. I suspect this is the case with Obama.

"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye... and now we are indignant, because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost."

Violence begets violence. Hatred begets hatred. And terrorism begets terrorism. A white ambassador said that y'all, not a black militant. Not a reverend who preaches about racism. An ambassador whose eyes are wide open and who is trying to get us to wake up and move away from this dangerous precipice upon which we are now poised. The ambassador said the people that we have wounded don’t have the military capability we have. But they do have individuals who are willing to die and take thousands with them. And we need to come to grips with that."[11]

"Where governments lie, God does not lie. Where governments change, God does not change."[13] Wright then states:

“[The United States] government lied about their belief that all men were created equal. The truth is they believed that all white men were created equal. The truth is they did not even believe that white women were created equal, in creation nor civilization. The government had to pass an amendment to the Constitution to get white women the vote. Then the government had to pass an equal rights amendment to get equal protection under the law for women. The government still thinks a woman has no rights over her own body, and between Uncle Clarence who sexually harassed Anita Hill, and a closeted Klan court, that is a throwback to the 19th century, handpicked by Daddy Bush, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, between Clarence and that stacked court, they are about to undo Roe vs. Wade, just like they are about to un-do affirmative action. The government lied in its founding documents and the government is still lying today. Governments lie.”

“The government lied about Pearl Harbor too. They knew the Japanese were going to attack. Governments lie. The government lied about the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. They wanted that resolution to get us in the Vietnam War. Governments lie. The government lied about Nelson Mandela and our CIA helped put him in prison and keep him there for 27 years. The South African government lied on Nelson Mandela. Governments lie."

The government lied about the Tuskegee experiment. They purposely infected African American men with syphilis. Governments lie. The government lied about bombing Cambodia and Richard Nixon stood in front of the camera, ‘Let me make myself perfectly clear…’ Governments lie. The government lied about the drugs for arms Contra scheme orchestrated by Oliver North, and then the government pardoned all the perpetrators so they could get better jobs in the government. Governments lie.... The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. Governments lie. The government lied about a connection between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein and a connection between 9.11.01 and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Governments lie.”

“The government lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq being a threat to the United States peace. And guess what else? If they don’t find them some weapons of mass destruction, they gonna do just like the LAPD, and plant the some weapons of mass destruction. Governments lie.”

And the United States of America government, when it came to treating her citizens of Indian descent fairly, she failed. She put them on reservations. When it came to treating her citizens of Japanese descent fairly, she failed. She put them in internment prison camps. When it came to treating her citizens of African descent fairly, America failed. She put them in chains, the government put them on slave quarters, put them on auction blocks, put them in cotton field, put them in inferior schools, put them in substandard housing, put them in scientific experiments, put them in the lowest paying jobs, put them outside the equal protection of the law, kept them out of their racist bastions of higher education and locked them into positions of hopelessness and helplessness. The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, not God Bless America. God damn America — that's in the Bible — for killing innocent people. God damn America, for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America, as long as she tries to act like she is God, and she is supreme. The United States government has failed the vast majority of her citizens of African descent..

Forum List

Back