Palin and Husband - Friends of Terrorists

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Speaking of terrorist organizations, what the hell is the Alaskan Seperatist party? Sarah has addressed and courted this group several times. Her husband was a member for many years.

The founder of the Alaska Independence Party -- a group that has been courted over the years by Sarah Palin, and one her husband was a member of for roughly seven years -- once professed his "hatred for the American government" and cursed the American flag as a "damn flag."

The AIP founder, Joe Vogler, made the comments in 1991, in an interview that's now housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.

"And I won't be buried under their damn flag," Vogler continued in the interview, which also touched on his disappointment with the American judicial system. "I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."

Sarah, have you forgotten this? Is he related to Rev. Wright?

Faithful Progressive: Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"

Speaking of terrorist organizations, what the hell is the Alaskan Seperatist party? Sarah has addressed and courted this group several times. Her husband was a member for many years.

Sarah, have you forgotten this? Is he related to Rev. Wright?

Faithful Progressive: Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"

Well except that factcheck has already put this lie to rest.

Ohh wait I forgot, when factcheck is used to help a liberal it is true honest and good, when used to help a conservative it is a hate filled lying rag. That about sum it up Col Mustard?

Ohh wait I forgot, when factcheck is used to help a liberal it is true honest and good, when used to help a conservative it is a hate filled lying rag. That about sum it up Col Mustard?

care to share the link to that RGS?

care to share the link to that RGS?

Are you incapable of typing? I suspect not since, gee look you typed this.

Already posted several times here along with a laundry list of Factcheck points on Palin that the site said simply were not true. None of you cared then and you do not care now.

Go ahead use those nubby little fat pudgy extermites on your blobby hands and look your self.

Took me about 4 seconds to find that very link, which has been posted here before at least twice. But then no one ever claimed Liberals were smart enough to know when to keep their idiotic mouths shut.

here let me repost it for you...

FactCheck.org: Sliming Palin

Want me to now make relevant copies and paste them here so your poor little fat pudgy fingers won't get heated or bruised clicking on the link? I will wait for your reply Silence.

Fuck your stupid liberal remarks. Read before you rant asshole.

I never said she was a member. She spoke to the group. She courted their support. That's almost as bad as Obama knowing Ayers. That's what the link points out. Her husband was a member.

And this group is a terrorists group.

Blind to your own terrorists?

I never said she was a member. She spoke to the group. She courted their support. That's almost as bad as Obama knowing Ayers. That's what the link points out. Her husband was a member.

how many bombs did they (AIP) set off? How many innocent people have they killed?

Really? Provide us a list of things blown up by this LEGAL political Party in Alaska. You claim they are terrorists provide some proof.

Then provide proof that Palin ever "courted" them at all other then to acknowledge their existance from her position as Mayor and Governor.

I won't hold my breath waiting. By the way we can post the buildings Ayer's actually blew up. The bombings he was a part of and the fact that he designed the bomb that went of early and killed members of his own group.

You can only be a terrorist if you blow up buildings?

The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government,"

Didn't know that. Tod was a member. I will waste time finding the links, but you won't read them anyway.

You are in denial. This group is against the governement of the US. It's a terrorist group.

I notice that you didn't take back your incorrect remarks about my post.

Par for your course.

Last edited:
You can only be a terrorist if you blow up buildings?

Didn't know that. Tod was a member. I will waste time finding the links, but you won't read them anyway.

You are in denial. This group is against the governement of the US. It's a terrorist group.

I notice that you didn't take back your incorrect remarks about my post.

Par for your course.

You LIED. Remember words have MEANINGS. The group has committed no action that would in the wildest stretch of imagination make it a terror organization. Yet you keep claiming it.

They are RECOGNIZED as a legal political party in Alaska yet you keep claiming they are criminals. They openly register as members yet you claim they are terrorists. They openly VOTE in elections AS registerefd members of a political party yet you keep claiming they are terrorists.

YOU are a LIAR. BALD FACED lying sack of shit.

PUT up or admit you LIED.

Now THIS belongs in the conspiracy forum indeed.

What? Todd was a member. The party does want to succeed from the United States of America. What's the saying? Love her or leave her? They apparently don't love her.

Or at least they want to vote of succession. Fucking traitors. Treasonist.

You can tell they don't think of themselves as Americans because Sarah Palin doesn't even know about current events. She only knows what's going on in Alaska.

So to put this cooter in the White House is scary. The fact that you would vote for another right wing wack job is frightening. You are a loser who can't love America if you would do this to her again.

thank you Del!

see that wasn't so difficult now what it?!

it's not about being to stupid..it's about YOU backing up the shit you say with a LINK... I believe that's the RULE of this forum RGS....are you a retard?

if this has already been debunked it shouldn't be repeated.

I guess the retard would be you for not reading my post, but hey thanks for provng your links to downs syndrome.

Retired, if you hate our government, you are a fucking terrorist. If you damn our flag you are a terrorist.

Now as to you use of the word "retard" with anyone who disagrees with you , fuck off you retard.:badgrin:

Aside from the fact you misstate or imply something that doesn't exist where Palin is concerned -this group was never EVER a terrorist group. Not even close. Maybe you don't get the difference between what makes someone a terrorist and someone else merely a political activist -but I assure you the FBI sure does.

Forum List

Back