Palin and her stupid blame Obama for everything syndrome

Jesus. Another Palin thread.

Onoe would think they could find someone else to rant about.

Oh wait. Its OL'Flylo.

Never mind.

Another Palin thread, another Palin thread, no, how about another Palin fack up another Plain fack up, at least get your shat straight you dumbass clown woman. Do you conservative women worship this POS so much you make up excuses for her?

Dumbass Clown woman??

WOW one would think someone with your superioir intelligence could come up with a better line than that. LOL

I don't have to have an excuse for Palin or anyone else. You left wing idiots keep putting her front and center in the news and she doesn't need to do a thing except BE.

Excuse me while I LMAO.

I heard you left. You posted a leaving thread or sent farewell pm's.

I was happy for a whole day.

I never gave you more than a moments though while reading your rants, but I was so happy that you left that I must have thought about you twice.

But here you are, one day later, blathering on about Palin, once again.

Shut the fack up you two bit rightwing gay punk or stay on topic, your attack dog needs to get put on a muzzle and stay there for the good of your party, if she can't take the blows she shouldn't throw any especially blows that are bogus and totally without truth, it was a uniformed service member who leaked those documents in the first place, not Obama, so how is Obama "incompetent" in stopping them when kits all legal?

I thought liberal goons like you were OK with people being gay?

We hear it all the time.

so why are you breaking formation and using being gay as an insult?

As far as staying on topic. Piss off it's a free country muther fucker and I am free to post and god damn thing I want, until intolerant lying fucks like you take over.

Jesus. Another Palin thread.

Onoe would think they could find someone else to rant about.

Oh wait. Its OL'Flylo.

Never mind.

Another Palin thread, another Palin thread, no, how about another Palin fack up another Plain fack up, at least get your shat straight you dumbass clown woman. Do you conservative women worship this POS so much you make up excuses for her?

damn you truly are dumb as dirt

ON USMB there is only one person that makes post in support of Palin. ONE

Attack post? You have at least 2 just TODAY. No one gives a shit what you have to say anymore, people only come to your post to fuck with you, and your to fucking dim to figure it out!

Forum List

Back