Palin and her stupid blame Obama for everything syndrome

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Sarah Palin Says She Can Stop WikiLeaks | News One

Mind you all, it was a uniformed service member who "leaked" all the information wikileaks is posting so how the fack can the leaks be Obama's fault? Her rabid, clueless dog mentality is making her look facking stupid and she loves going on the attack on others yet can't take it and cries "media bias" when "liberal" news highlight her numerous gaffes

Palin complains of media bias after Korea gaffe

Seriously, she quit her governor's job to take her bullshat up the next level to go after others without having to have her politics critcized, its time the media shut her stupid ass out altogether, take what you dish out or shut the fack up.

Well fuck obie wan blames BUSH for everything so we're even or do you need a fucking waaaaambalance? welldoyahuh?

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Cpngrats!

You're still an asshole, but I thought you were an asshole who was leaving?

Well fuck obie wan blames BUSH for everything so we're even or do you need a fucking waaaaambalance? welldoyahuh?

:trolls:

really? why dont you stop with the two year old he did it first comments and actually contribute something here.

I heard you left. You posted a leaving thread or sent farewell pm's.

I was happy for a whole day.

I never gave you more than a moments though while reading your rants, but I was so happy that you left that I must have thought about you twice.

But here you are, one day later, blathering on about Palin, once again.

Palin will beat whoever Soros runs against her in 2012.

She's one of 2 people in Washington who know why we're so fucked and its NOT because Bush and Delay aren't running things.

Jesus. Another Palin thread.

Onoe would think they could find someone else to rant about.

Oh wait. Its OL'Flylo.

Never mind.

Sarah Palin Says She Can Stop WikiLeaks | News One

Mind you all, it was a uniformed service member who "leaked" all the information wikileaks is posting so how the fack can the leaks be Obama's fault? Her rabid, clueless dog mentality is making her look facking stupid and she loves going on the attack on others yet can't take it and cries "media bias" when "liberal" news highlight her numerous gaffes

Palin complains of media bias after Korea gaffe

Seriously, she quit her governor's job to take her bullshat up the next level to go after others without having to have her politics critcized, its time the media shut her stupid ass out altogether, take what you dish out or shut the fack up.

Just goes to show you there are good people serving in uniform and some assholes. Kind of like career personnel vs. lifers like you.

I never gave you more than a moments though while reading your rants, but I was so happy that you left that I must have thought about you twice.

Shut the fack up you two bit rightwing gay punk or stay on topic, your attack dog needs to get put on a muzzle and stay there for the good of your party, if she can't take the blows she shouldn't throw any especially blows that are bogus and totally without truth, it was a uniformed service member who leaked those documents in the first place, not Obama, so how is Obama "incompetent" in stopping them when kits all legal?

Shut the fack up you two bit rightwing gay punk or stay on topic, your attack dog needs to get put on a muzzle and stay there for the good of your party, if she can't take the blows she shouldn't throw any especially blows that are bogus and totally without truth, it was a uniformed service member who leaked those documents in the first place, not Obama, so how is Obama "incompetent" in stopping them when kits all legal?

There's that liberal tolerance we keep hearing about! Failgo... you're a hoot. Keep it up!

Oh wait. Its OL'Flylo.

Never mind.

Another Palin thread, another Palin thread, no, how about another Palin fack up another Plain fack up, at least get your shat straight you dumbass clown woman. Do you conservative women worship this POS so much you make up excuses for her?

Oh wait. Its OL'Flylo.

Never mind.

Another Palin thread, another Palin thread, no, how about another Palin fack up another Plain fack up, at least get your shat straight you dumbass clown woman. Do you conservative women worship this POS so much you make up excuses for her?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously... why do you feel the need to attack the woman.. DAILY?

Oh wait. Its OL'Flylo.

Never mind.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously... why do you feel the need to attack the woman.. DAILY?

Why, haven't you heard? FailLow is "The Lady's Dream Man!'

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait. Its OL'Flylo.

Never mind.

WAAAAAMBALANCE WAAAAAMBALANCE WAAAAABALANCE,, IT'S COMING HOLD THE FUCK ON, BREATHE DAMMIT. OR NOT. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back