Palin and Biden are no different!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Look I don't like Palin as a leader. I think she is a bad leader and I would curse the day if she ever became president. I wouldn't want her running my son's lemonade stand much less the country.

That said. How can anyone who isn't a partisan hack not think that Biden is a horrible choice for VP? The complaint, and justifiable one, is that did you really want Palin a heart-beat away from the Presidency. Say the same thing about Biden! Do you really want Biden a heart-beat away from the Presidency? That questions scares the absolute hell out of me! Biden would be a train-wreck. Couldn't imagine him as commander and chief!

Biden is an idiot, a career politician who has accomplished nothing, a career politician for 1 of the smallest states in the union, a man who just makes up shit and thinks people are stupid enough to believe and a man who makes more Bidenism than Bush made Bushism! You already see it on Obama's face, he regrets picking Joe hair plugs as VP!

The only reason why Biden was picked was to bolster Obama's weak resume on foreign policy...

Which is laughable, given that Biden's been wrong on every single foreign policy issue on which he has taken a position.

Even though Palin may be an idiot, she's at least a likeable idiot....Unlike Chia Head Biden.

I dispute the assertion that she's an idiot.

She was intentionally portrayed unfavorably in one interview by Katie Couric.

I guarantee you I could accomplish twice the effect if I had the ability to edit any interview by Obama or Biden.

Biden is an idiot, a career politician who has accomplished nothing, a career politician for 1 of the smallest states in the union, a man who just makes up shit and thinks people are stupid enough to believe and a man who makes more Bidenism than Bush made Bushism! You already see it on Obama's face, he regrets picking Joe hair plugs as VP!

Wow! Except for Illinois being one of the smallest states in the Union, you have described how I feel about Obama to a T. Both Obama and Biden are clowns and would be better circus performers than President and Vice-President. Just change the names and you have spoken very well.

As far as Palin goes, she has more class in her little inexperienced finger than more than 95% of the rift-raft we have in DC these days.

As far as Palin goes, she has more class in her little inexperienced finger than more than 95% of the rift-raft we have in DC these days.

She might have an "inexperienced" little finger, but the fact of the matter is that she still has more executive experience than Barack Obama. Hell, I"VE got more executive experience than he does.

Even though Palin may be an idiot, she's at least a likeable idiot....Unlike Chia Head Biden.

Sure, she's an unethical liar but a likable unethical liar.. :eusa_think:

You have some proof of that?

Does Tina Fey have a blog that you are subscribing to now?

I think Sarah Palin is the most dividing figure in politics next to Obama. There is either extreme love or toal bashing. There seems to be no in between.

Look I don't like Palin as a leader. I think she is a bad leader and I would curse the day if she ever became president. I wouldn't want her running my son's lemonade stand much less the country.

That said. How can anyone who isn't a partisan hack not think that Biden is a horrible choice for VP? The complaint, and justifiable one, is that did you really want Palin a heart-beat away from the Presidency. Say the same thing about Biden! Do you really want Biden a heart-beat away from the Presidency? That questions scares the absolute hell out of me! Biden would be a train-wreck. Couldn't imagine him as commander and chief!

You forgot to mention that he is a plagiarist...

Differences between Biden and Palin:

1) Biden has more expensive hair
2) Palin has more executive experience
3) Palin looks better in a dress

Differences between Biden and Palin:

1) Biden has more expensive hair
2) Palin has more executive experience
3) Palin looks better in a dress

Executive experience in which she couldn't handle the heat in the kitchen so she got out! Look Biden suck big time, but Palin is only a small step ahead of him in my mind.

Executive experience in which she couldn't handle the heat in the kitchen so she got out! Look Biden suck big time, but Palin is only a small step ahead of him in my mind.

Yeah, Palin should've just stayed in office and kept on accruing hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional personal debt from blatantly frivolous lawsuits from the DNC attack machine.

By the way, those lawsuits also cost the state millions of dollars. She should've stayed in office longer and let THAT bill keep accruing too, huh?

I dispute the assertion that she's an idiot.

She was intentionally portrayed unfavorably in one interview by Katie Couric.

I guarantee you I could accomplish twice the effect if I had the ability to edit any interview by Obama or Biden.

There was a time when we honored those who served our country by making it almost a prerequisite for public office to have been in the military.

I recall reading the biography of President Kennedy, and how he actually had to use his family's influence to get to a theatre of combat.

Many of us honor the life-history of Governor Palin for the way she has lived by her conservative values, performed in exemplary manner in government service, and never had the money or influcence we have come to expect behind those in high office.

The proof of that she has earned respect and approval is this: no talking head, or self-proclaimed expert, those who have excoriated her, has been able to disclaim that if Sarah Palin was a Democrat, she would have been feted and honored as the second coming.

Forum List

Back