Palin again off her rocker

Then why is he calling for an orderly transition to begin now? (WHich Gibbs had to clear up meant yeaterday) Transition to what, more Mubarak?

:lol:

Mubarak is going to eventually step down as he has said he's not seeking re-election in September, stupid, maybe they're speaking of peaceful transition in the near future, but Obama has not told Mubarak to step down.

With just a bit more effort, you could get your entire body up Obama's ass.... stupid.

:eusa_drool:

Palin blasts administration's handling of Egypt - Yahoo! News

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt and that its not our job to install puppet governments and meddle in the affairs of other foreign countries? She doesn't understand blowback is a reality that puts Americans in just as much danger.

It'd be great if someone hired one of those pie in the face people
for that goof. Everywhere she goes just hit her with a big ole pie.

It wouldn't do anything about her lack of common sense but it would
be so good for a laugh.

So suggesting violence against her is your solution.
how civil

If Palin were ranting about the virtues of infanticide on demand and gun control, she'd be the smartest women EVER.

This is all Palin Derangement Syndrome, undoubtedly brought on by eight years of exposure to Bush Derangement Syndrome.

It's fun to watch!

Then why is he calling for an orderly transition to begin now? (WHich Gibbs had to clear up meant yeaterday) Transition to what, more Mubarak?

Read this before you continue to display your ignorance:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3289337-post305.html

Ok, what does an op ed piece from Tarek Masoud have to do with Obama calling for transition?

Are you retarded or something?
That is the transition that President Obama is calling for, dumbass.

Read this before you continue to display your ignorance:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3289337-post305.html

Ok, what does an op ed piece from Tarek Masoud have to do with Obama calling for transition?

Are you retarded or something?
That is the transition that President Obama is calling for, dumbass.

Hey fucktard, the premise of this thread is that Obama has no obligation to interfere in the affairs of a foreign country and that Palin is stupid for taking him to task for his weak stance. To which I countered that he has indeed taken sides, to which you counter with an op-ed piece saying there needs to be an orderly transition which is what Obama is calling for which is counter to the premise of the thread.

Put down the pipe for a while and follow along.

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt and that its not our job to install puppet governments and meddle in the affairs of other foreign countries? She doesn't understand blowback is a reality that puts Americans in just as much danger.

DingleBarry decided to go behind the back of a standing ally and meet with the Muslim Brotherhood, a group connected to terrorism- plunging the knife of betrayal in Egypt's back. Not only does Al Baraqi need to answer for his collusion with the enemy but I think he should be impeached.
wow you got here fast.

lol!! Plaz???!! You must have read what happened. How are you!!?

be so good for a laugh.

how civil

If Palin were ranting about the virtues of infanticide on demand and gun control, she'd be the smartest women EVER.

This is all Palin Derangement Syndrome, undoubtedly brought on by eight years of exposure to Bush Derangement Syndrome.

It's fun to watch!

No she wouldn't.
Quit shitting us.

[
No she wouldn't.
Quit shitting us.[/QUOTE]

Such an informative post. You must be so proud.:lame2:

"The left's obsession over Palin is pathetic."

good job of projection.
Palin has good entertainment value to me. That is it.
And obviously from her statements she IS a neocon.

good job of projection.

It started the moment they laid eyes on a hott woman who was our VP candidate.. Right away they were floored.. show me a hott liberal chick-- not possible. Secondly, she had the gall to keep her Down's baby and not abort it. They makes their entire pro-abort movement look the way it is, disgusting, selfish, evil.. She didn't fit the NOW HAG mode.. so they opted to try and destroy her personally but they can't and it drives them nuts.. LOL

good job of projection.

It started the moment they laid eyes on a hott woman who was our VP candidate.. Right away they were floored.. show me a hott liberal chick-- not possible. Secondly, she had the gall to keep her Down's baby and not abort it. They makes their entire pro-abort movement look the way it is, disgusting, selfish, evil.. She didn't fit the NOW HAG mode.. so they opted to try and destroy her personally but they can't and it drives them nuts.. LOL

Destroy the co-leader of the Tea Party? Not me. It will be funny watching it be completely absorbed by the Neocons though.
Palin has proven she is a Neocon.

How is that TP hopey changey working out for ya?

be so good for a laugh.

how civil

It's more like slapstick humor. Now she does stuff like suggesting violence against her opponents.

We just laugh at their silliness.

So Palin gives an opinion that Bass doesn't like, so she's nuts.

For the record, I think Obama's foreign policy regarding Eygpt is bad as well. Am I crazy too?

For the record, I think Obama's foreign policy regarding Eygpt is bad as well. Am I crazy too?

Or perhaps Obama, aka BushIII is nuts?

or none of the above.

Im not the one saying that having a different opinion than me makes you insane. I dont think Obama is nuts. Just absolutely wrong in most instances.

She gives lots of opinions, most of them not even her own and she has always seemed crazy to real thinking Americans.

She gives lots of opinions, most of them not even her own and she has always seemed crazy to real thinking Americans.

So you're going to claim that she gives opinions that aren't her own? And how on earth do you know that they aren't her opinions?

Why is those who proclaim themselves "real thinking Americans" have to result to calling their opponents crazy rather than to intellectually analyze and persuade people that their own positions are correct?

So you're going to claim that she gives opinions that aren't her own? And how on earth do you know that they aren't her opinions?

Why is those who proclaim themselves "real thinking Americans" have to result to calling their opponents crazy rather than to intellectually analyze and persuade people that their own positions are correct?

Well, she is crazy and she isn't capable of forming complete sentences on her own. I'm sure you've seen the few interviews she's given outside wingnut cable news.

You want to criticize Obama's foreign policy on Egypt without stating exactly what he should do, which in this case should be nothing, its not the job of the US to act and meddle in other countries affairs, even Republicans think his stance is the right one. I believe you jackasses are just looking for something to complain about.

Forum List

Back