Palin: $12million Earned Since Leaving Office

Smartest thing she ever did was resign the governorship of Alaska. She turned it over to her hand-picked Lt Governor, a guy, who if anything is more conservative than she is. Thus she secured her back while she amasses a fortune in both cash and political power that is truly mind-boggling.

At one brilliant blow, she got rid of the little Democrat rats that were snapping at her ankles in Alaska, and freed herself to soar with the eagles. What political instincts. You got to know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, and does she ever.

We could never find a better president to run this increasingly fragile nation, that could take care of us in an increasingly dangerous world full of sharks both at home and abroad that hate this country and everything we stand for.

Question is, do we even deserve her?

Sarah Sarah Sarah our Joan of Arc

Is this not the face that could command a thousand ships?

A country that would elect Sarah Palin as president, deserves what it gets.

Your confused, you elected a fool and attack a conservative woman who has more charisma in her little finger than Osamabamanator has had in his whole life.....

Charisma....that's what it's about apparently. :doubt:

Hey DUMMIES.. here's the simple truth.. You DUmmies gave Sarah some lemons and she made a HUGE pitcher of lemonade.. asssshhh.. the sugar high she must be on! Makes me do the happy dance.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

☭proletarian☭;2206031 said:
Good for her. I hope she continues to have success in her endevours.
She walked out on the People.

Leaving office isn't walking out on the people. It's merely changing the position through which you help them.

Leaving Office.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how it's being spun now?

In KY Independent is a party.
If you register as independent you can only vote for indepoendent candidates in the primary.

Thirds are a bad joke under our Constitution, and winner take all effectively outlaws them to all intents and purposes, and the GOP was never a Third Party, so don't even go there.

All other Thirds in our history were disasters for the nation, and all concerned, and ended up harming the very cause they were designed to advance.

What does our Constitution have to do with Third Parties? Please explain.

Recession, what recession? Sarah Palin earns $12 million since leaving office

Must be nice to be Sarah Palin. Since leaving her political office, the former Alaska Governor has continually raked in the big bucks.

Mrs. Palin has reportedly earned at least $12 million since leaving the office in July (09).

According to ABC news, the big payday is due to numerous TV appearances, book deals and speaking engagements pulling in five to six figures each.

Just how did the network come up with the number?

Based on news accounts and book sales the $12 million figure was garnered, however the number is “probably much higher.”

Palin will reportedly receive $7 million for her book “Going Rogue” and $2 million from the upcoming TV series, “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” on The Learning Channel.

Wow! Congrats.

Good for her!

She's capitalizing on her fame.

So?

Well she said she was off to raise money for Republicans..

And isn't she?

In the first place I think she is raising money for that party, right?

In the second, she is a Republican, so even if she only raised money for herself, she's raising money for at least one Republican hopeful.

I think the woman's an idiot, but I think these complaints about her are likewise idiotic.

So WHAT if she's capitalizing on her fame?

Does that make her bad?

She's no worse than Dems doing the same thing, is she?

I agree with you on this...however, don't make it out to be something it is not....don't say she "left her job"...she QUIT. Don't say she "retired"...she QUIT. Don't say she did it for the people of Alaska...she did it to make $$$. She's where she wants to be, making oodles of money in front of adoring fans who believe she walks on water. She's in her element right now.

And isn't she?

In the second, she is a Republican, so even if she only raised money for herself, she's raising money for at least one Republican hopeful.

I think the woman's an idiot, but I think these complaints about her are likewise idiotic.

Does that make her bad?

I agree with you on this...however, don't make it out to be something it is not....don't say she "left her job"...she QUIT. Don't say she "retired"...she QUIT. Don't say she did it for the people of Alaska...she did it to make $$$. She's where she wants to be, making oodles of money in front of adoring fans who believe she walks on water. She's in her element right now.

and that's like a worm just eating at yer guts innit?? Personally I wuv it. and Sarah Palin loves your viciousness, it's what got her what her's got.. :eusa_angel:

And isn't she?

Does that make her bad?

and that's like a worm just eating at yer guts innit??

No. Why should it? I certainly don't want to be like her.

Personally I wuv it.

Well, alrighty then.

and Sarah Palin loves your viciousness,

What viciousness? Calling her a quitter because she....quit is vicious? Oh how very PC of you.

it's what got her what her's got.. :eusa_angel:

Now that didn't even make sense. Color me surprised.

and that's like a worm just eating at yer guts innit??

No. Why should it? I certainly don't want to be like her.

Well, alrighty then.

and Sarah Palin loves your viciousness,

What viciousness? Calling her a quitter because she....quit is vicious? Oh how very PC of you.

it's what got her what her's got.. :eusa_angel:

Now that didn't even make sense. Color me surprised.

color you DUmb.

And isn't she?

Does that make her bad?

She quit in order to protect Alaska from spending milions of dollars and resources because coward left wing scumbags kept filing nonsense complaints.

As far as her being a successful capitalist :clap2:

And isn't she?

Does that make her bad?

She quit in order to protect Alaska from spending milions of dollars and resources because coward left wing scumbags kept filing nonsense complaints.

Bull crap....and I find it funny how you are calling others cowards in this case. Talk about classic deflection.:lol::lol::lol:

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

• She's capitalizing on her fame. So?
  • Well she said she was off to raise money for Republicans.
  • A country that would elect Sarah Palin as president, deserves what it gets.
  • Well. They elected the boy Barry and look what we got!! Guy's a disaster.
  • Palin is doing pretty damned good. Good for her.
  • She's making money and using her influence for the GOP and their candidates. Good for her.
  • Go Sarah. Make another 12 million and tell your detractors to kiss your ass. Laughing all the way to the bank.
  • I recall she said she was quitting her job as governor to help the people of Alaska.Well, she and her family ARE people of Alaska.
  • I hope she continues to have success in her endeavors.
  • She walked out on the People. Hey! There's money to be made and groupies to be made by doing so. Good for her.
Today as I type, she is speaking to a T Party Convention on Boston Common. Catch it broadcast live gavel to gavel on www.Fox.Com

Last edited:
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

• She's making money and using her influence for the GOP and their candidates. Good for her.
  • Go Sarah. Make another 12 million and tell your detractors to kiss your ass. Laughing all the way to the bank.
  • I recall she said she was quitting her job as governor to help the people of Alaska.Well, she and her family ARE people of Alaska.
  • She walked out on the People. Hey! There's money to be made and groupies to be made by doing so. Good for her.
Today as I type, she is speaking to a T Party Convention on Boston Common. Catch it broadcast live gavel to gavel on FOX Broadcasting Company

I wonder what pearls of wisdom she'll have written on her hand today.

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

Today as I type, she is speaking to a T Party Convention on Boston Common. Catch it broadcast live gavel to gavel on FOX Broadcasting Company

I wonder what pearls of wisdom she'll have written on her hand today.

Thats and easy one.

"Ain't life just Grand? You betcha". LOL

Bull crap....and I find it funny how you are calling others cowards in this case. Talk about classic deflection.:lol::lol::lol:

Actually you are right, I didn't phrase it properly. They are selfish piece of shit cowards, that in order to get Sarah Palin hurt Alaskan taxpayers by draining their resouces in order to further their own political agenda.

The wingnuts know they can't compete with Sarah Palin on issues, they have to try and attack her personally to win.

Anyone see Obama resigning for the good of his constitutents?

Palin defends 'millions' ethics price claim: Politics | adn.com

Palin defends 'millions' ethics price claim
TALLY: Record requests, ethics complaints, lawsuits, troopergate given price tag.

By SEAN COCKERHAM
[email protected]

Published: July 8th, 2009 09:34 PM
Last Modified: July 9th, 2009 09:22 AM

Gov. Sarah Palin, explaining her stunning resignation announcement, has repeatedly said attacks on her since she ran for vice president have cost state government "millions" of dollars.

"That huge waste that we have seen with the countless, countless hours that state staff is spending on these frivolous ethics violations and the millions of dollars that Alaskans are spending, that money not going to things that are very important, like troopers and roads and teachers and fish research," Palin said this week.

Palin administration officials provided the Daily News with a breakdown of what it says are $1.9 million in costs. Most if it is a per-hour accounting of the time state employees, such as state attorneys, have spent working on public records requests, lawsuits, ethics complaints, and issues surrounding the Legislature's "Troopergate" investigation last summer of Palin.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Alaska, and that I will faithfully discharge my duties as Governor to the best of my ability."

I guess she's not real big on oaths.

Actually you are right, I didn't phrase it properly. They are selfish

They are NOT the one's abandoning their jobs and their constituents for a money grab.

piece of shit cowards,

They aren't the QUITTERS

that in order to get Sarah Palin hurt Alaskan taxpayers by draining their resouces in order to further their own political agenda.

The wingnuts know they can't compete with Sarah Palin on issues, they have to try and attack her personally to win.

Anyone see Obama resigning for the good of his constitutents?

Palin defends 'millions' ethics price claim: Politics | adn.com

Palin defends 'millions' ethics price claim
TALLY: Record requests, ethics complaints, lawsuits, troopergate given price tag.

By SEAN COCKERHAM
[email protected]

Published: July 8th, 2009 09:34 PM
Last Modified: July 9th, 2009 09:22 AM

Gov. Sarah Palin, explaining her stunning resignation announcement, has repeatedly said attacks on her since she ran for vice president have cost state government "millions" of dollars.

"That huge waste that we have seen with the countless, countless hours that state staff is spending on these frivolous ethics violations and the millions of dollars that Alaskans are spending, that money not going to things that are very important, like troopers and roads and teachers and fish research," Palin said this week.

Palin administration officials provided the Daily News with a breakdown of what it says are $1.9 million in costs. Most if it is a per-hour accounting of the time state employees, such as state attorneys, have spent working on public records requests, lawsuits, ethics complaints, and issues surrounding the Legislature's "Troopergate" investigation last summer of Palin.

Apparently, CMike believes that if an elected official is in danger of being investigated...all they have to do is QUIT...and all investigations will cease. :lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't THAT be convenient....

Sorry to say, you've bought into the pathetic little excuses as to why the Quitter quit.

Forum List

Back