Palestinians, Why Statehood Now?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
The so-called Palestinians claim to be a people that allegedly dates back to the beginning of time [with no credible supporting evidence, of course]. So, why did these so-called Palestinians never claim their own land through all of history, and have this sudden urge for statehood now?

All the ancient civilizations in the Near East and Europe claimed their own land.
The Egyptians claimed their own land.
The Sumerians claimed their own land
The Assyrians claimed their own land
The Babylonians claimed their own land
The Persians claimed their own land
The Greeks claimed their own land
The Romans claimed their own land

The Jews claimed their state of Israel 3000 years ago when King David established Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish People and, in fact, vigorously resisted each of the empires listed above to keep their land.

Where have these so-called Palestinians been for so long and without having claimed their own land throughout thousands and even millions of years of history?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Palestine has been a state since 1922.

Why is it occupied by Israel?

Palestine was invented by the British after World War I to denote Israel under the British Mandate.

Why haven't so-called Palestinians established their own land throughout thousands and even millions of years of history until now?

Jews established Israel as their state 3000 years ago.

Britain violated the rights of the native population.

A violation of rights does not negate those rights.

• Banned

Why haven't so-called Palestinians ever established their own state over the course of thousands and even millions of years and want one now?

• Banned

Why haven't so-called Palestinians ever established their own state over the course of thousands and even millions of years and want one now?

Why did Israel declare statehood in 1948?

Why not in 1848?

Jews declared Israeli statehood 3000 years ago.

Why haven't so-called Palestinians who allegedly go back to the beginning of time ever declared statehood?

Why not in 1848?

Why haven't so-called Palestinians who allegedly go back to the beginning of time ever declared statehood?

Israel was a state during Ottoman rule?

Why not in 1848?

Er, the Ottomans occupied Israel and Jerusalem, dummy.

Now, why didn't so-called Palestinians ever claim a state since the beginning of time?

Now, why didn't so-called Palestinians ever claim a state since the beginning of time?

I never heard that one before. You got a link?

Israel and its capital of Jerusalem were established 2000 years before the Ottoman Empire existed. In the 19th century during Ottoman occupation, Jews were the majority population of Jerusalem, ignorant bedouin

Now, why haven't so-called Palestinians ever established their own state since the beginning of time?

Israel and its capital of Jerusalem were established 2000 years before the Ottoman Empire existed. In the 19th century during Ottoman occupation, Jews were the majority population of Jerusalem, ignorant bedouin

Now, why haven't so-called Palestinians ever established their own state since the beginning of time?

The Ottoman Empire occupied Israel. When the empire fell the Zionists said they were going to create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine. Israel was not mentioned for decades.

?????

I think you are pulling this out of your ass.

The Ottoman Empire occupied Israel. When the empire fell the Zionists said they were going to create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine. Israel was not mentioned for decades.

?????

Do the math, ignorant bedouin. Jews established Israel and their capital in Jerusalem 3000 years before the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

Who are these Palestinians? I could find no legitimate history of these ancient people written by a reputable historian that is not a political diatribe in my local library and bookstores. Even on amazon.com, I found not one history of these Palestinian people.

I couldn't even find Palestinians in the Bible. Not even in the Quran!

What is the Palestinian religion?
What is the Palestinian language?
What is the Palestinian scripture called?
Who are the ancient Palestinian Kings, Emperors and leaders?
What are names of great ancient Palestinian writers, artists and poets?
When was there a sovereign state called Palestine?
when did Palestinians rule over Palestine?
Who are the great historical Palestinian warriors?
What unique Palestinian food do Palestinians eat?
What distinguishes Palestinians from, say, Syrians, Jordanians or any other Arabs?

I'm starting to believe these so-called Palestinians are just a big fairy tale. :lol:

?????

Do the math, ignorant bedouin. Jews established Israel and their capital in Jerusalem 3000 years before the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

Show me where "the state of Israel" is mentioned in the Bible.

?????

Israel is mentioned in the bible over 2,500 times. The scriptures contain the Hebrews' entire history. In fact, no other people on the face of the Earth have such an extensive recorded history, not even the ancient Egyptians. Every thing we need to know about the ancient Hebrews is contained in Scripture. So, let's examine these facts, information that to this day remains unknown or hidden to many bible readers.

The history of the Israelite nation began in Egypt, the Land of Ham. They entered Egypt 66 in number, (not including Joseph, his wife and two sons who were already in Egypt), and left numbering over two million people. Ancient Israel spent 430 years in Egypt. For half that time they enjoyed good favor with the Egyptians, but for the remainder of those years they were enslaved and horribly mistreated by them.

The Physical Appearance of Ancient Israel

Israel is mentioned in the bible over 2,500 times. The scriptures contain the Hebrews' entire history. In fact, no other people on the face of the Earth have such an extensive recorded history, not even the ancient Egyptians. Every thing we need to know about the ancient Hebrews is contained in Scripture. So, let's examine these facts, information that to this day remains unknown or hidden to many bible readers.

The history of the Israelite nation began in Egypt, the Land of Ham. They entered Egypt 66 in number, (not including Joseph, his wife and two sons who were already in Egypt), and left numbering over two million people. Ancient Israel spent 430 years in Egypt. For half that time they enjoyed good favor with the Egyptians, but for the remainder of those years they were enslaved and horribly mistreated by them.

The Physical Appearance of Ancient Israel

OK but they never declared statehood.

I wish someone would tackle this question.

Even though the people who now call themselves Palestinians have lived there forever (with migrations and influx of new people), a Palestinian identity really only goes back to the 19th Century (if not just the turn of the 20th Century). Before that, they were Arab, before that Muslim, before that a mixture of Jews, Christians and other subjects of the Byzantines. It's the same story with Syria (although Syria was also an administrative region to the Ottomans). It's the same story with many European nations (Bosnia being the first example to come into my head).

I wish someone would tackle this question.

Even though the people who now call themselves Palestinians have lived there forever (with migrations and influx of new people), a Palestinian identity really only goes back to the 19th Century (if not just the turn of the 20th Century). Before that, they were Arab, before that Muslim, before that a mixture of Jews, Christians and other subjects of the Byzantines. It's the same story with Syria (although Syria was also an administrative region to the Ottomans). It's the same story with many European nations (Bosnia being the first example to come into my head).

Thanks for your response.

Forum List

Back