Palestinians Using Incendiary Kite Bombs to Murder Civilians

What a pathetic little weapon
A small match a few months ago in SoCal burned 12,000 acres and dozens of homes. Arson is not a joke.
SoCal thick forrest and woodlands.

Middle East mainly barren desert.

Kinda hard to catch sand on fire. ...... :cool:
'Thick' forest and woodlands??? You've never been there much. Socal and Israel are very similar.
Minus the deadly religious bickering

A small match a few months ago in SoCal burned 12,000 acres and dozens of homes. Arson is not a joke.

'Thick' forest and woodlands??? You've never been there much. Socal and Israel are very similar.
Israel is filled with Christian churches, Muslim Mosques, LDS Temples, I'm sure Buddhists and Hindus have something going there.

Israel is filled with Christian churches, Muslim Mosques, LDS Temples, I'm sure Buddhists and Hindus have something going there.
What do they have to do to move there?

But in this Heading you Deny that Syria was shooting at the Israelis from the Golan Heights prior to 67.

You are clearly delusional and a liar.

That suggests some serious mental illness you have there you freak.

Unless of course you can prove me wrong and show everyone where I deny that Syria was shooting at Israelis...

Which of course you can't because, quite simply, you are a liar.

I am done with you zionut liars, your worth is zero!

You are a LIAR; In this thread you accused me of making it up!
Typical Pro Palestinian piece of SHIT !

Well, prove it then you moron!

Let's see who the liar really is and you show me where I have stated what you claim.

Then everyone will see that you are a liar and make shit up! You dumb fuck!

Palestinians should all be forced marched to Syria where they can all live and get easily shelled from the Golan Heights whenever they decide to violate the border.

The Guy Fawkes mask, so beloved by the far left Occupy Wall Street crowd on the Palestinian spokesman in this combined Agence France-Presse-Pallywood production is a nice touch.

Has there ever been a more depraved people and culture in human history? The animals never cease to amaze.

Forum List

Back