Palestinians Using Incendiary Kite Bombs to Murder Civilians

RE: Palestinians Using Incendiary Kite Bombs to Murder Civilians
※→ ILOVEISRAEL, Shusha, et al,

The age of International Law is in its infancy. It will always be behind the times and technology. Aand it will, in all probability, never be able to cope with backward cultures, religious fanatism and tribalism at any point in time. Those that cannot be settled with decisions a century old --- will never be happy with any decision forged in the backward cultures, religious fanatism and tribalism that (like the Arab Palestinians) steeped in generationally passed on through the social education system.

Somehow, I think if Israel flew 1000 kite bombs into Gaza, they wouldn't seem so "harmless".

I actually agree with that! I wonder what the U.N. ( who gives a shit what they think) would say! :crybaby:
(COMMENT)

These various backward cultures, religious fanatism and tribalism will always pass themselves off as the heroic components of the population standing up the oppressed and victimized. This is the concepts of "harmless."

The number of kites used is a proportionality question. The real issue has been the accusation that → in defense of the border, defense caused the incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, or damage to civilian objects which "could be" be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated. But who defines what the concrete and direct military advantage were at the time.

The supplemental question is relative to the HAMAS and Islamic Jihad tactic to utilizing the presence of a civilian person to render certain areas or covert quasi-military forces immune from border defense operations.

Most Respectfully,
R

The age of International Law is in its infancy. It will always be behind the times and technology. Aand it will, in all probability, never be able to cope with backward cultures, religious fanatism and tribalism at any point in time. Those that cannot be settled with decisions a century old --- will never be happy with any decision forged in the backward cultures, religious fanatism and tribalism that (like the Arab Palestinians) steeped in generationally passed on through the social education system.

Somehow, I think if Israel flew 1000 kite bombs into Gaza, they wouldn't seem so "harmless".

I actually agree with that! I wonder what the U.N. ( who gives a shit what they think) would say! :crybaby:
(COMMENT)

These various backward cultures, religious fanatism and tribalism will always pass themselves off as the heroic components of the population standing up the oppressed and victimized. This is the concepts of "harmless."

The number of kites used is a proportionality question. The real issue has been the accusation that → in defense of the border, defense caused the incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, or damage to civilian objects which "could be" be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated. But who defines what the concrete and direct military advantage were at the time.

The supplemental question is relative to the HAMAS and Islamic Jihad tactic to utilizing the presence of a civilian person to render certain areas or covert quasi-military forces immune from border defense operations.

Most Respectfully,
R
The age of International Law is in its infancy. It will always be behind the times and technology.
And besides, Israel has declared the territory a l law free zone. It is like the wild west of the Middle East.

With that in mind, the Palestinians have never violated any international law.

WTF, dude? Really? So its legal to strap explosives to a child and send him across a legally defined boundary? Give your head a shake.

WTF, dude? Really? So its legal to strap explosives to a child and send him across a legally defined boundary? Give your head a shake.
Sure, Israel has declared that there is no law. There is nothing illegal here.

Law? We don't need no steenking law. ~ Israel

You said it you fucking moron!

Geeze, they don't come much dumber than you do they fucktard!

You are such a Fucking :asshole:The Syrians were shooting down at Israel from that region prior to the 67 War. Don’t let the facts get in the way. FUCK OFF

Oh look out...

Another waste of bandwidth zionut!

Go read your own fucking posts moron!

"FUCK OFF"? Yeah sure... Go ahead ****, make my fucking day!

You are the worst or the worst pieces of zionut shit who is very happy to shit your pants when a rocket lands in waste ground yet cheers when Palestinians are killed...

I have the decency to condemn the murder of both Palestinians and Jews... You don't!

That makes you a bag of shit!

Here we go again with the Vile Pro Pal Team who initiates the Vulgar Language and name calling.You are the worst piece of Shit who condones Palestinian Violence . Show me where I have cheered and applauded when innocent Palestinians have been killed. You are a bag of SHIT !!! :321:

There is something wrong with you!

You are the one who told me to "FUCK OFF" you fucking moron.

You are the one who called me an "asshole" you fucking moron.

Show me where I condone ANY violence you fucking moron.

You are the one who makes shit up you fucking moron.

Where did I say you "cheered and applauded" anything you fucking moron.

Seeing as you don't consider ANY Palestinian "innocent" you have no issues in them being murdered by the murdering Israelis you fucking moron.

I just wish you would send me a PM with your address you fucking moron! You can tell me to my face then to "FUCK OFF"... As I said, go ahead ****, make my fucking day you moron!

There is something wrong with you!!!!
When have I indicated I don’t see any Palestinians as being innocent?
You claim that Israel has rejected any proposals for peace and when asked what proposals the Palestinians put on the table there is no response!
When asked why Israel should give up any of the “ 67 Borders” for the Palestinians to build a bridge between Gaza and the W.Bank or why the Israelis should not have access to their Holy Sites there is no response!
You are the one who initiated four letter words with other Pro Israeli posters !! Shusha is a prime example! You are a :asshole:

You can't even come up with something original you freak!

"You claim that Israel has rejected any proposals for peace"

Here's a challenge for you....

Show me where I said that you fucking liar!

It's ok I will wait...

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, what kind of world do you live in? Do you have any cognitive abilities at all? This is simply the single and most outrageous claim I've heard.

The age of International Law is in its infancy. It will always be behind the times and technology.
And besides, Israel has declared the territory a l law free zone. It is like the wild west of the Middle East.
(COMMENT)

Israel has made no such declaration (of which I'm aware). What is this misinformation you spread? Israel, in the face of → Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters supported by corrupt and deceitful Arab Palestinians as leaders → operates and moves forward in the best interest of its citizens, the Jewish National Home, sovereignty and territorial integrity. Israel will protect its resources and assets under the ideals of self-defense. International Laws can NOT truncate self-defense.

(COMMENT)

In the last half-century, the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) have violated a vast number of the Customary and International Humanitarian Laws (IHL); including the many counter-terrorism laws and conventions. Even now, on a daily basis, the HoAP are violating IHL Rules 23, 24, and 97. All of which has been discussed in the last three weeks in depth.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, what kind of world do you live in? Do you have any cognitive abilities at all? This is simply the single and most outrageous claim I've heard.

(COMMENT)

Israel has made no such declaration (of which I'm aware). What is this misinformation you spread? Israel, in the face of → Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters supported by corrupt and deceitful Arab Palestinians as leaders → operates and moves forward in the best interest of its citizens, the Jewish National Home, sovereignty and territorial integrity. Israel will protect its resources and assets under the ideals of self-defense. International Laws can NOT truncate self-defense.

(COMMENT)

In the last half-century, the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) have violated a vast number of the Customary and International Humanitarian Laws (IHL); including the many counter-terrorism laws and conventions. Even now, on a daily basis, the HoAP are violating IHL Rules 23, 24, and 97. All of which has been discussed in the last three weeks in depth.

Most Respectfully,
R
Chickenfeed compared to Israel's crimes.

And besides, no law applies there.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh for heaven's sake.

(COMMENT)

Every time you get caught on misinformation, you attempt to marginalize the scope, nature and magnitude of the Record of Palestinian Terrorist Acts.

And you make these outrageous statements (no law applies there), yet never explain them. Israel never claimed that. There are certain laws that the Arab Palestinians attempt to apply improperly, But there are applicable Customary and IHL that are applicable.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh for heaven's sake.

(COMMENT)

Every time you get caught on misinformation, you attempt to marginalize the scope, nature and magnitude of the Record of Palestinian Terrorist Acts.

And you make these outrageous statements (no law applies there), yet never explain them. Israel never claimed that. There are certain laws that the Arab Palestinians attempt to apply improperly, But there are applicable Customary and IHL that are applicable.

Most Respectfully,
R
But there are applicable Customary and IHL that are applicable.
Like?

Israel steals what it wants, destroys what it wants, kills who it wants. Nobody ever gets busted.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh for heaven's sake.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Like?

Israel steals what it wants, destroys what it wants, kills who it wants. Nobody ever gets busted.

Link?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You don’t see anything wrong with what the Palestinians are doing? Then “ International Law” should not be against the Israelis retaliating

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh for heaven's sake.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Like?

Yawn... Sound a lot like the 67 War and the U.N. deliberately leaving prior to that !

You are such a Fucking :asshole:The Syrians were shooting down at Israel from that region prior to the 67 War. Don’t let the facts get in the way. FUCK OFF

Oh look out...

You are the worst or the worst pieces of zionut shit who is very happy to shit your pants when a rocket lands in waste ground yet cheers when Palestinians are killed...

I have the decency to condemn the murder of both Palestinians and Jews... You don't!

Here we go again with the Vile Pro Pal Team who initiates the Vulgar Language and name calling.You are the worst piece of Shit who condones Palestinian Violence . Show me where I have cheered and applauded when innocent Palestinians have been killed. You are a bag of SHIT !!! :321:

Seeing as you don't consider ANY Palestinian "innocent" you have no issues in them being murdered by the murdering Israelis you fucking moron.

I just wish you would send me a PM with your address you fucking moron! You can tell me to my face then to "FUCK OFF"... As I said, go ahead ****, make my fucking day you moron!

You claim that Israel has rejected any proposals for peace and when asked what proposals the Palestinians put on the table there is no response!
When asked why Israel should give up any of the “ 67 Borders” for the Palestinians to build a bridge between Gaza and the W.Bank or why the Israelis should not have access to their Holy Sites there is no response!
You are the one who initiated four letter words with other Pro Israeli posters !! Shusha is a prime example! You are a :asshole:

It's ok I will wait...

Oh look out...

It's ok I will wait...

Not going to go through all my prior posts. But in this Heading you Deny that Syria was shooting at the Israelis from the Golan Heights prior to 67.
When asked what proposals the Palestinians have come up with that Israel has rejected while claiming the Palestinians don’t have a partner in peace there is no response!
So tell us now, big Mouth! What proposals have the Palestinians put on the table and why is Israel obligated to give any of the “67 Borders” to them linking Gaza to the West Bank? I’m waiting !!!!!

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You don’t see anything wrong with what the Palestinians are doing? Then “ International Law” should not be against the Israelis retaliating

"You don’t see anything wrong with what the Palestinians are doing..."

no...no he doesn't. he's clearly on the side of "the resistance."

he likes it ?

But in this Heading you Deny that Syria was shooting at the Israelis from the Golan Heights prior to 67.

You are clearly delusional and a liar.

That suggests some serious mental illness you have there you freak.

Unless of course you can prove me wrong and show everyone where I deny that Syria was shooting at Israelis...

Which of course you can't because, quite simply, you are a liar.

I am done with you zionut liars, your worth is zero!

But in this Heading you Deny that Syria was shooting at the Israelis from the Golan Heights prior to 67.

You are clearly delusional and a liar.

That suggests some serious mental illness you have there you freak.

Unless of course you can prove me wrong and show everyone where I deny that Syria was shooting at Israelis...

Which of course you can't because, quite simply, you are a liar.

I am done with you zionut liars, your worth is zero!

You are a LIAR; In this thread you accused me of making it up!
Typical Pro Palestinian piece of SHIT !

Forum List

Back