Palestinians Using Incendiary Kite Bombs to Murder Civilians

Quite possibly, however, annexation, imposing laws, jurisdiction and administration on sovereign Syrian territory is wholly unacceptable.

On the contrary, annexation is a viable solution to the problem of continued belligerent attacks on your nation's sovereignty and territorial integrity, especially when it leads to peace and stability in the territory and region.

Why even bother responding to him? When it’s mentioned the reason why is that the Syrians were using the Israelis as Target practice there is no response

I think Syrians have a little more on their plate than using "Israelis as target practice". :asshole:

Perhaps Gaza should annex Israel?

Isn't that EXACTLY what she and the Arab Palestinians have been attempting to do for all these years? Isn't that what "March to Jerusalem ripping the hearts out of Jews" means? Of course, with a little genocide thrown in for good measure.

But you are missing my point, again, as usual. You are reversing cause and effect, as anti-Israeli (read: anti-Jew) haters are want to do in an effort to lay blame entirely on the Jews. A nation's territory is inviolable in international law. There is NO legally acceptable cause for violating the territorial integrity of a State, except one -- defense against belligerent actions by another State (or quasi-self-governed State).

Israel is not attacking Gaza. Period. End statement. Gaza IS attacking Israel. Period. End statement. Israel is defending itself against belligerent attacks from Gaza. The blockade is ONE of the defensive mechanisms Israel uses to defend itself, which is minimalist and appropriate. The belligerent actions of Gaza, as well as the government of Gaza's continuous incitement and support of those belligerent actions, accompanied by continuous political statements made by said government that its end goal is the destruction of Israel and the end of ANY self-determination of the Jewish people in their own homeland is the CAUSE of the conflict between Israel and Gaza.

There is NO territorial dispute between Israel and Gaza. None. The border between those two territories is clear and defined. You AGREE to that, because you have continuously stated that the problem is the "1967 occupation". There is absolutely NO cause in law for Gazans to try to violate Israel's sovereign territorial integrity by attempting to illegally cross that border using violent methods.

I love this part of your comment - It's acceptable in your opinion "especially when it leads to peace and stability in the territory and region".

So, to get this straight, you seriously believe that illegal occupation and annexation is a solution for peace?

Yes. Absolutely. Demonstrably so. Gaza is PROOF of it. In the place where Israel unilaterally and voluntarily withdrew and maintains no internal control -- there is nothing but violence, aggression, belligerence, unemployment, poverty and a humanitarian crisis. In the place where Israel asserts and maintains some level of control the violence is minimal, controlled, curtailed and very often prevented. In places where Israel asserts complete control there is, for the most part, peaceful relations between a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural diverse society. The more control Israel asserts -- the more peaceful the territory is. (Israel is BY FAR the most peaceful territory of the entire region.)

Quite possibly, however, annexation, imposing laws, jurisdiction and administration on sovereign Syrian territory is wholly unacceptable.

On the contrary, annexation is a viable solution to the problem of continued belligerent attacks on your nation's sovereignty and territorial integrity, especially when it leads to peace and stability in the territory and region.

Why even bother responding to him? When it’s mentioned the reason why is that the Syrians were using the Israelis as Target practice there is no response

I think Syrians have a little more on their plate than using "Israelis as target practice". :asshole:

You’re right..,,, They didn’t do that. I just made that up. :auiqs.jpg:

as anti-Israeli (read: anti-Jew)

This one always makes me laugh Shusha and is always a pretty lame attempt to demonize those who do not agree, politically, with Israel.

Why, only this past weekend, I was at a bbq with my Jewish friends.

This mantra of 'anti-israel is anti-Jew' is boring as fuck Shusha.

Why wouldn't that surprise me? :321:

This one always makes me laugh Shusha and is always a pretty lame attempt to demonize those who do not agree, politically, with Israel.

Not nearly as tedious as your endless inability to address the content of my posts.

I made up the fact that the Syrians were shooting at the Israelis from the Golan Heights prior to the 67 War? You are an :asshole::badgrin:

Not nearly as tedious as your endless inability to address the content of my posts.

When you post something worthy of a response then I will address it...

Your constant bleating and bitching is NOT, in my humble opinion, worthy of shit!

I made up the fact that the Syrians were shooting at the Israelis from the Golan Heights prior to the 67 War? You are an :asshole::badgrin:

You said it you fucking moron!

Geeze, they don't come much dumber than you do they fucktard!

You are such a Fucking :asshole:The Syrians were shooting down at Israel from that region prior to the 67 War. Don’t let the facts get in the way. FUCK OFF

You are such a Fucking :asshole:The Syrians were shooting down at Israel from that region prior to the 67 War. Don’t let the facts get in the way. FUCK OFF

Oh look out...

Another waste of bandwidth zionut!

Go read your own fucking posts moron!

"FUCK OFF"? Yeah sure... Go ahead ****, make my fucking day!

You are the worst or the worst pieces of zionut shit who is very happy to shit your pants when a rocket lands in waste ground yet cheers when Palestinians are killed...

I have the decency to condemn the murder of both Palestinians and Jews... You don't!

That makes you a bag of shit!

Oh look out...

You are the worst or the worst pieces of zionut shit who is very happy to shit your pants when a rocket lands in waste ground yet cheers when Palestinians are killed...

I have the decency to condemn the murder of both Palestinians and Jews... You don't!

Here we go again with the Vile Pro Pal Team who initiates the Vulgar Language and name calling.You are the worst piece of Shit who condones Palestinian Violence . Show me where I have cheered and applauded when innocent Palestinians have been killed. You are a bag of SHIT !!! :321:

Oh look out...

Here we go again with the Vile Pro Pal Team who initiates the Vulgar Language and name calling.You are the worst piece of Shit who condones Palestinian Violence . Show me where I have cheered and applauded when innocent Palestinians have been killed. You are a bag of SHIT !!! :321:

There is something wrong with you!

You are the one who told me to "FUCK OFF" you fucking moron.

You are the one who called me an "asshole" you fucking moron.

Show me where I condone ANY violence you fucking moron.

You are the one who makes shit up you fucking moron.

Where did I say you "cheered and applauded" anything you fucking moron.

Seeing as you don't consider ANY Palestinian "innocent" you have no issues in them being murdered by the murdering Israelis you fucking moron.

I just wish you would send me a PM with your address you fucking moron! You can tell me to my face then to "FUCK OFF"... As I said, go ahead ****, make my fucking day you moron!

Oh look out...

There is something wrong with you!

You are the one who told me to "FUCK OFF" you fucking moron.

You are the one who called me an "asshole" you fucking moron.

Show me where I condone ANY violence you fucking moron.

You are the one who makes shit up you fucking moron.

Where did I say you "cheered and applauded" anything you fucking moron.

Seeing as you don't consider ANY Palestinian "innocent" you have no issues in them being murdered by the murdering Israelis you fucking moron.

I just wish you would send me a PM with your address you fucking moron! You can tell me to my face then to "FUCK OFF"... As I said, go ahead ****, make my fucking day you moron!

There is something wrong with you!!!!
When have I indicated I don’t see any Palestinians as being innocent?
You claim that Israel has rejected any proposals for peace and when asked what proposals the Palestinians put on the table there is no response!
When asked why Israel should give up any of the “ 67 Borders” for the Palestinians to build a bridge between Gaza and the W.Bank or why the Israelis should not have access to their Holy Sites there is no response!
You are the one who initiated four letter words with other Pro Israeli posters !! Shusha is a prime example! You are a :asshole:

Last edited:
The effects of the kites fires on Israel.

450 fires. 25,000 dunams of agricultural crops and natural habitats burned. Thousands of animals killed. 65 million NIS in damages.

Israel should just shoot Rockets for every “ balloon they release over Israel

They do you fucking moron!

GOOD ! They should start shooting twice as much. Why aren’t you condemning the actions of the Palestinians, you fucking Moron?
“ Palestine” doesn’t exist; It never did and it never will. Israel got that land during a War the Arabs initiated. Now, FUCK OFF !! :asshole:

Somehow, I think if Israel flew 1000 kite bombs into Gaza, they wouldn't seem so "harmless".

Forum List

Back