Palestinians Sick Of Hamas

^^ That is worthy of its own thread, since that seems to be the norm of team pali

What I find most interesting is how the Pali's & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's each time after Israel retaliates Palestinian attacks. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Logic would dictate that if you don't want Israel to kill Palestinians then don't attack & kill Israeli's. But then logic & Palestinians don't mix.

I am not bagging on the OP, but I sure do wish the article was more recent.
Here's a more recent article, Teddy and it looks like it doesn't matter what Palestinians think of Hamass.

JERUSALEM — Democracy for the Palestinians suffered another setback Thursday when the Palestinian high court ruled that municipal elections scheduled for next month must be postponed because of a dispute between the rival political parties that control the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The Palestinian court decided to suspend the elections also because of a legal challenge filed on behalf of Palestinians living in East Jerusalem, who would not be allowed to vote.

Israel considers East Jerusalem a part of Israel and would not permit ballot boxes there. Palestinians consider East Jerusalem occupied territory and want it to serve as their capital in a future Palestinian state.

The now-suspended Oct. 8 vote was not for Palestinian president or parliament, but for leaders to fill 3,818 seats on 416 municipal councils in cities and villages across the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

Palestinian court suspends upcoming elections, throwing campaigns into chaos

I am not bagging on the OP, but I sure do wish the article was more recent.
Here's a more recent article, Teddy and it looks like it doesn't matter what Palestinians think of Hamass.

JERUSALEM — Democracy for the Palestinians suffered another setback Thursday when the Palestinian high court ruled that municipal elections scheduled for next month must be postponed because of a dispute between the rival political parties that control the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The Palestinian court decided to suspend the elections also because of a legal challenge filed on behalf of Palestinians living in East Jerusalem, who would not be allowed to vote.

Israel considers East Jerusalem a part of Israel and would not permit ballot boxes there. Palestinians consider East Jerusalem occupied territory and want it to serve as their capital in a future Palestinian state.

The now-suspended Oct. 8 vote was not for Palestinian president or parliament, but for leaders to fill 3,818 seats on 416 municipal councils in cities and villages across the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

Palestinian court suspends upcoming elections, throwing campaigns into chaos

BUT but but it is the Jews stopping the arab muslims from holding the elections, Tinmore has said so

What Hamas has done & is still doing to the Palestinians is hard to forgive. And this is the Palestinian hero most responsible for their suffering, poverty, illiteracy & deaths.

upload_2016-9-9_8-50-1.png

Forum List

Back