Palestinians shoot themselves in the foot, again and again

I am aware that hating black people is part of your party’s strategy. Just as hating Arabs is part of Israeli election strategy. Blacks have someone to vote for here. Arabs over there don’t. The OP is acting as if they could have voted in some way that would have benefited them.
Because Arabs don’t inform the IDF of potential terrorist attacks everyday.
You think Arabs want to live in one of their own shitholes?
Israel is their own. Bibi and Gantz voters hate that.
Can you elaborate?
Israel is far from a shot hole.
Arguable, but whether it is or not it is their own too, much to the chagrin of the folks who declared only folks from their religion have any right to self-determination.
Just like all the Arabs living in their 57 nations...no rights to self determination.
Of course, Arabs in Israel are in the Knesset, but don’t let that little tidbit color your world.
The Israei version of “but some of my best friends are black!”

:rolleyes:

Like the Palestinians?
Oh when did they declare that? They can’t even vote.

Israeli Arabs can vote in Israel. Palestinians can vote in the Palestinian territories in theory. However, President Abbas has not allowed an election in 12 years, copying all the other Arab dictatorships in that region.
12 years, huh? If Bibi wins he’ll be set to match that, all on the back of vilifying millions of his own people.

A question!

when a party gets 3.4% of the vote, what happens to the votes cast for that party? Are the votes for that party ignored? If reactionary party gets 48%, maxis part gets 49%, and further right party gets 3%, does the final tally go maxis party go to 52 and reactionary party wind up at 48?

Because Arabs don’t inform the IDF of potential terrorist attacks everyday.
You think Arabs want to live in one of their own shitholes?
Israel is their own. Bibi and Gantz voters hate that.
Can you elaborate?
Israel is far from a shot hole.
Arguable, but whether it is or not it is their own too, much to the chagrin of the folks who declared only folks from their religion have any right to self-determination.
Just like all the Arabs living in their 57 nations...no rights to self determination.
Of course, Arabs in Israel are in the Knesset, but don’t let that little tidbit color your world.
The Israei version of “but some of my best friends are black!”

:rolleyes:
Arabs in Israel have more opportunity than in Arab nations.
And of course you have nothing but love and admiration for the Arab world.

Like the Palestinians?
Oh when did they declare that? They can’t even vote.

Israeli Arabs can vote in Israel. Palestinians can vote in the Palestinian territories in theory. However, President Abbas has not allowed an election in 12 years, copying all the other Arab dictatorships in that region.
12 years, huh? If Bibi wins he’ll be set to match that, all on the back of vilifying millions of his own people.
You need new material.

Like the way Shiites love Sunis?
What do you think, dipshit?
You tell me.
You actually think Israeli Jews stay up all night dreaming about killing Arabs?
Killing, banishing, stripping rights; probably millions
For someone who claims to be successful, you seem to be quite ignorant of the situation in Israel.
All that killing...
No wonder there are 2 million Arabs in the West Jordanian Bank.
I’m sorry, the IDF is way too efficient to let that many live.
Too much pressure from the international community for them to attempt that.

Another stupid remark. He’s “ forgetting “ about the Arabs who live within Israel’s borders

two arab parties got nine seats, more than I expected, but half what they had in the previous time when they had under one party umbrella.

It looks as if the more bat shit parties lost on both sides. the pot legal and Bennet parties lost out as well. I liked the Bennet party advertisments. But seriously!

the soldiers, people in hospitals, and prisoners votes are being counted last.

Ram-Balad is just 8,000 votes over the threshold. This is one of the arab lists. I don't think they will get many soldier votes. They might sink. New Right is praying that the soldiers are going to vote in large numbers for them. They are 4,400 under the threshold. Maybe they should sacrifice a goat?

I think Sheked is hot. I also think they have really cool ads. And I think they are crazy. But not as crazy as the arab parties

Forum List

Back